Gerard Butler GALS

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi Rayna. This is POTO and Meg to Christine after she auditioned for Mr Andre. Next quote: "Softly, gently, night unfurls its splendor" (man to woman) Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. have a nice evening, ladies. Lyn
  3. Hi guys. Ran all my errands. Pretty much packed my suitcase and getting the house ready for my departure. SD is about 100 miles south of LA. Takes about 3 hours to drive, if traffic is good. Took me nearly 5 hours two years ago when I left late and got caught in rush hour traffic. So, gonna leave within the next 20 minutes. This is LAC, the CIA spy to Nick and Jonas, about Clyde. Next:"Where in the world have you been hiding?" Woman to woman. Good to see you caireen. Swimming is such good exercise! Enjoy your nice weather! I'll be shutting down after I update the house notes for our house/cat sitter. I'll check in with you all later. Rayna
  4. Hi ladies. Keep up the good work, Caireen. This is TUT and Abby to Mike after they made love. Next quote: "If he wants you dead, you're dead" (man to men) Lyn
  5. TUT, Mike to Abbey in her Office. We had that quote earlier. You'll never know. (woman to man) I hope to be able to swim some more this week if the weather plays along. Went yesterday and today.
  6. Hey, Lyn From LAC.....Darby to Nick in the courtroom for Darby's hearing. I think! Next: "Listen to you...desperately asking me if you sound desperate!!!" (man to woman) Back later. Pat
  7. Hi ladies. Rayna, you also walk by yourself to your room each day alone. Safety first. I'm with Pat, how long is the drive? This is LAC and Clyde to the judge. Next quote: "You can't fight fate" (man to man) Don't forget to text me. Lyn
  8. Hey Rayna. How far is San Diego from your home? Just wondering how long it would take you to get there? Just got back from the hardware store....had to get a couple cans of propane for my grill and a tree stake kit to pull my tree/bush back up. It's leaning on my plastic lawn chair now so it's not laying on the ground. It's been a month since I told the apt. about this....three times I've asked. Gonna do it myself!!! Tired of asking....it's gonna grow leaning over!!!! From LAC....Clyde to Darby after he pressed the trigger on the gun and injected the stuff into his system. Next: "You think I don't remember who you are, Lady?" (man to woman) Back later. Pat
  9. Hi guys! Lyn! You have no idea how wonderful the Con is! There is no way I am "a lone woman among the crowds"! But thanks for being worried. I promise nothing will happen to me! (Except maybe spending too much on a celeb autograph or something! haha!) Getting ready. I still have to shower, and I have my eyebrow appointment at 10:30. This is LAC, Clyde to Nick, outside the prison. Next:"It should nicely be in your system by now." Man to man. I'll be back after my shower. Rayna
  10. Morning ladies. This is TUT and Abby in the hotel room after kissing Mike at the elevator. Next quote: "It's gonna be biblical!" (man to men) Raya, safe trip and be careful while you are there. A lone woman among crowds in this day and age should be aware. Text me when you arrive there. Have a great time. Lyn
  11. Morning, Girls. Rayna.....safe trip to San Diego and have a wonderful time! I know you always do! Gosh, you've been doing Comic Con for ages now....huh? I just read where Grand Rapids is gonna have one this year??? We'll see! From TUT....Mike to the make-up woman sitting in the chair at the studio! Next: "Why do I want to do that again?" (woman to herself) Back later. Pat
  12. Last week
  13. Sorry I missed you, Lyn. I had to run a few errands before tomorrow. Just got home. This is TUT, Abby to her cat, when she's in the tree and watches Colin in his bathroom. Next:"I have naughty everything." Man to woman. Ok. Gotta clean this house before I leave tomorrow. Going out tonight. So, I'll stop back before I leave around 6. Rayna edited for: See you all in the morning. I've got an eyebrow appointment at 10:30. I plan to leave for San Diego at noon.
  14. Hi Rayna. This is TUT and Abby to Mike in the Saloon talking about the "C" word. Next quote: "And he flosses" (woman to creature" They changed my meds and I had to go pick up the new one and its 95 with the heat index! Lyn Shutting down. Talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening and get packing.
  15. Ha ha! I will tonight. Getting excited! This is TUT, Larry to Georgia, waiting for their show to go on the air. Next:"You don't own the word! :censored:" Woman to man. Have a good day. I'll be back. Rayna
  16. Morning ladies. this is TUT and Jonah to Abby when he shows up on Mike's show. Next quote: "There's a bird in my dressing room" (man to others) Have a good day, ladies. Rayna, start packing. Lyn
  17. Morning, Girls. Getting ready to go out to a company north of here. Meeting Kristi at her house and ride with her. From TUT.....after Mike and Abby dance the Salsa....she says "we should go" and he answers with this quote! Next: "It's OK....I know him." (boy to woman) Everyone have a good day. Don't know when I'll be back. We have quite a few hours there doing hearing tests. Pat
  18. Have a good evening, Lyn. I had to do some resetting stuff for our Netflix. Couldn't watch anything on our set in the living room. Finally got someone to help me. Now I have to go to the gym. This is TUT, Abby to her blind date. Next:"Yeah, we should go." Man to woman. Back around 6:30 my time. Rayna edited for: no one came back on all night. See you all in the morning.
  19. Hi Rayna. This is TUT and Abby to Mike in the hotel hallway after he saw Colin in her room. Next quote: "Kudos, by the way, on your insurance" (woman to man) Shutting down, talk tomorrow. Have a nice evening. Lyn
  20. Comic Con starts Wednesday night. I'm leaving around noon on Wednesday. I'll have my Book, so I'll be online every night. I'm alone till Ed gets there on Friday night. There is one celeb I will be able to meet at our Entertainment Earth booth on Saturday. Maybe another important man on Friday (if he can make it), but those two meetings mean that I'll be missing the only panels I really want to go to. Could be a boring Con for me this year. Except, of course, those special meetings! This is TUT, Mike to Abby, in the Saloon, about the scantily clad woman who walked by. Next:"I thought it was you at the door." Woman to man. I'll be back in a few minutes. Gotta do a little more cleaning in the kitchen. Rayna
  21. Hi Rayna. Getting excited about Comic Con next week??? This is TUT and Mike to Abby in the Saloon when she wants him to do the Hot Air Balloon show. Next quote: " Every man wants that!" (man to woman) Lyn
  22. Hi Pat. Sounds like a nice day. All that great music! You need to watch a little of our Phantom! I should do that too, sometime soon. This is TUT, Mike to Jonas, on the set, talking about bringing pizza for dinner. Next:"I'm sorry, did you just say I'm great?" Man to woman. Back in a little bit. Rayna
  23. Hey, Girls. Caireen.....good for you! I'm dieting and exercising and I've lost 8 lbs but need to lose more. I can feel it a little in my clothes, too! It is so hard to take off....probably, my age!!!! Ugh! Glad you're getting some things done for your 50th, Rayna. Lots of work! From TUT.....Mike to Abby when she was in the middle of her "show" and she wanted him to finish because It was difficult for her!!! lol Next: "Hey....have I ever?" (man to boy) I've been watching videos of Josh Groban, Sara Brightman, Andrea Bocelli and his son Matteo! Guess I was in a "mood." I love music! Josh Groban puts me in a "place" I love. Back later. Pat
  24. Hi.Still here. Went down to the kitchen and started cleaning. Still have to take my shower. Going to right now! Promise! Hi caireen. Congrats on your work-out routine being so successful! I see I'm bumping heads with Lyn. What she said goes for me too. I'll answer Lyn's quote. This is TUT, Mike to Abby, at the salsa bar, talking about relationships, and how he doesn't want one. Next:"Actually, I was enjoying the way you were telling them." Man to woman, small group present. Ok. I'll be back in 30 minutes. Rayna
  25. Hi Caireen. The training and swimming will firm up your body even though you didn't loose weight. Keep at it, it can only help you in the long run. This is TUt and Joy to Abby watching Mike do his segment. Next quote: "To my very core" (man to woman) Lyn
  26. Mike to Abbey in her office, I think after she calls Colin? and... he's back. (woman to others) The swimming and training seems to help I seem to be getting slimmer - although my weight currently remains the same - as I managed to get into a pair of summer trousers today that I haven't been able to wear for the past two or three years. *does a little happydance*
  27. Hi Lyn. I've been working on my computer this morning. Trying to organize our HS 50th reunion. I've got the reunions company, but I had to talk to them. Then I emailed the other 3 members who are working along with me. Now I can finally take my shower! This is TUT, Mike to Jonas, about Mike's sister in Junior High. Next:"...desperately asking me if you sound desperate." Man to woman. I'll be back. Rayna
  1. Load more activity