Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  heISmyGspot : (30 July 2014 - 02:27 PM) London Has Fallen delayed? http://manlymovie.ne...ng-delayed.html
@  Lady Elissa : (29 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Thanks, Barb and Deb! Let the drooling begin...or continue....:D
@  becozy : (29 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hot young Gerry pic in Hen House for your 18+ drooling via KnightPhantom's request ;)
@  Music of the... : (28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) Good Morning GALFriends! I just now saw how to post to the shout box ...haha!! It's that Facebook pic of Gerry ..... it distracted me :multicigs: (and every other picture that's been posted :heat:
@  heISmyGspot : (28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM) I've uploaded pix taken by Photog Micael at the PJ Party: http://gbgalsgallery...egasPJ/Michael/
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) :gotgals: right???
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2014 - 12:14 PM) Exactly, Kathy!   Exactly!  :multicigs:
@  Forbes girl : (28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM) Holy Cow, that picture!!! :multicigs:
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM) Posted Image Facebook pic...get ready...younger Gerry rockin' some long wavy hair!
@  Lady Elissa : (28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM) Week 5 is up and running. See post 145 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1521129
@  Lady Elissa : (27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM) Voting for this week in the Gerry Character Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern. See post #118 for list of characters and instructions for voting. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  BlueJean : (27 July 2014 - 05:31 AM) Thanks, Gals, for the Happy Galsversary wishes......it has been grand - and so much fun.   It's also wonderful to see Gerry still such an "attraction" - and success.  
@  shirsan : (26 July 2014 - 11:52 PM) I'm not sure how many years I have been here, but they all been GRAND. I love Gals and I love Gerry absolutely. Sandy
@  shirsan : (26 July 2014 - 11:51 PM) Happy Galaversay Blue Jean.
@  Forbes girl : (26 July 2014 - 02:52 PM) Hey Bonnie "BlueJean"! Happy 7 years Galsversary! We have both been here for 7 years. Isn't it GRAND! :D
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:05 PM) Kisses and hugs to you Gerard, from all your devoted fans!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:04 PM) Time to spend many hours on "Gerard Butler Gals!!!! Looking at "Hugo Boss" print ad!!!!!!! Hope to see it in "Elle Québec"!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:01 PM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! We love you very much!!!!!
@  becozy : (25 July 2014 - 06:17 AM) Posted ImagePrint Ad thread for comments
@  becozy : (24 July 2014 - 09:23 AM)   7/24 - Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!Posted Image

Photo

Thelma & Louise - An International Travel Group for WOMEN ONLY!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 10 July 2007 - 07:15 AM

HAVE GALS WILL TRAVEL!

Introducing a great opportunity for the women of our membership, who love to travel, but don't want to travel solo!

Posted Image

Thelma and Louise is an online community of women worldwide. The site allows members to meet like-minded people, find a travel buddy and plan their dream adventure.

Registration is FREE!, and enables members to gain access to the extended features of the website, such as contacting other T&L members and using the Messageboard.

We hope that many of our GALS members will be able to utilize Thelma & Louise in planning their next great travel adventure!

#2 whitedesire

whitedesire

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 308 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sickeninglypretty Obsessed with Butler, Dark Harted Soul,Living in the shadows of my lovelly Moonspell

Posted 02 August 2007 - 05:43 AM

thats an excellent site songbird. Thanks! that a very good alternative for those who have the travelling bug but don't have the company to do it. Teresa

#3 Songbird

Songbird

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 August 2007 - 06:10 PM

I see where Thelma & Louise is offering a Scotland trip!! Go HERE for more details!!

#4 AimeeMarie

AimeeMarie

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,369 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of The Perv

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:34 PM

This is probably not the place to ask, but I am going to Canada on Friday and have no passport. Found out that my birth certificate is actually just a record not a certificate. Passports are not needed until like Jan of '08. What I need to know is will my drivers license and Social Security Card work to get me in and out of Canada for one day? I've thoroughly torn all my hair out trying to find ONE website that has a list of acceptable documents and not one site has one. Please, for the love of Gerry, someone help!!!!!

Edited by AimeeMarie, 26 September 2007 - 11:09 PM.

#5 MareksLadyD

MareksLadyD

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,766 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Lair, Fill me up with Gerry Juice GAL, Marek's chest is my Pillow GAL, Whore-skateer

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:01 AM

I hate to tell you this Aims but you need your drivers license and official birth certificate to prove citizenship. If you live near the city you were born you should be able to get a birth certificate with the official seal in one day by going to city hall. But if you don't then I do not know what to tell you.
my source

#6 MareksLadyD

MareksLadyD

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,766 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Lair, Fill me up with Gerry Juice GAL, Marek's chest is my Pillow GAL, Whore-skateer

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:03 AM

Here is an official state department site with documentation info

#7 discoveringme

discoveringme

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 8,606 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:24 AM

Thanks for posting that Dawn. Yikes. I need to get my passport. I've never needed one but with all the delays going on, I should get it just in case something comes up. Hope you're able to figure this out Aimee. Make sure you've got what you need before you go. When my daughter needed her passport, we were able to go to the Vital Statistics office and get an official copy of her Birth Certificate immediately. My husband walked out with it within the hour of walking in the door. And Miss Katie! This is a great thread. I've never heard of this travel group before. Sounds like great fun!! Thanks for posting it.

#8 Songbird

Songbird

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:31 AM

Thanks for posting that Dawn.

Yikes. I need to get my passport. I've never needed one but with all the delays going on, I should get it just in case something comes up.

Hope you're able to figure this out Aimee. Make sure you've got what you need before you go. When my daughter needed her passport, we were able to go to the Vital Statistics office and get an official copy of her Birth Certificate immediately. My husband walked out with it within the hour of walking in the door.

And Miss Katie! This is a great thread. I've never heard of this travel group before. Sounds like great fun!! Thanks for posting it.

You're welcome Jillymac. "Thelma & Louise" is co-owned by Grace Frankel, the mother of the wonderful Mark Frankel, featured currently in my siggy below. Unfortunately, I'm not where I can travel very much (except to Vegas every June!) but I thought some of the other ladies of GALS could benefit from this service!

Thanks Dawn for sharing the info. on the passport!

#9 Iliessa

Iliessa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Members
  • 3,396 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Iliessa, DracGerulas BloodDoll, The Master's Willing Captive, Laird's Lushious other half, Fascinating Fassbender Griffin Girl, Judas' progeny

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:00 AM

Thank you Dawn for posting this fabulous information! Aimee, you'll need both your birth certificate and your driver's license in order to gain entry into the country. You don't want to have to be stuck in Canada like I was for a week longer than scheduled due to not having that important information! {{Was stolen in my case.}} It's a nightmare. Good luck hon! :hugs:

Edited by Iliessa, 27 September 2007 - 10:00 AM.

#10 GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Thankyou PaisleyScot for my wonderful signature! I love it!

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:29 PM

Very interesting site. I'll look it up for sure. I did quite a bit of travelling on my own. :)

#11 blueangel

blueangel

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:11 AM

Wow, what a great idea, I'm going to check this out immediately, thank you :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users