Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (30 October 2014 - 06:56 AM) Posted Image Gerry in Malibu Yesterday
@  becozy : (29 October 2014 - 07:27 AM) Gerry at the Lakers game last night with new g/f ... thread here
Posted Image
@  becozy : (28 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) Posted earlier: 10/28 - @GerardButler set to appear at Hollywood Film Awards Nov. 14th
@  becozy : (27 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) Posted Image  Posted Image10/27 - GQ Character: Gerard Butler
@  may : (27 October 2014 - 05:28 PM) :presents: Happy Birthday Sebbied; I hope your day was fantastic!
@  BlueJean : (27 October 2014 - 06:29 AM) Thanks, Elissa........let the games begin!  :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (27 October 2014 - 06:16 AM) Week 18 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #220 for this week's instructions. http://www.gerardbut...=9#entry1522480
@  Jiko : (26 October 2014 - 11:10 PM) Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes :ty: :hugs: Jindra
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 09:24 PM) :party: Jiko!! All the best to you!
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 07:32 PM) Geostorm is filming around Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Monday, Oct. 27 Source
@  Paisleyscot : (26 October 2014 - 06:51 PM) I've made some HB Gerry Avis. If you'd like them help yourself!  Thread HERE
@  lugerry : (26 October 2014 - 12:38 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra. Sending lots of best wishes your way!
@  Toriblair89 : (26 October 2014 - 08:28 AM) Happy birthday Jindra!!! :presents: :dancegal:
@  BlueJean : (26 October 2014 - 06:01 AM) Happy Birthday, Jindra - Cheers! :presents:
@  Jiko : (25 October 2014 - 10:52 PM) Thank you Kathy :thankyou: :rose: :hugs: Jindra
@  Forbes girl : (25 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra "Jiko". :bday: :presents:
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:18 PM) Paisleyscot, yes it works! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! And I'll read through the "how to" as well.
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Dayna will be updating the Forum...if we go 'dark' or wonky for a bit, that will be the reason! :rose:
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 06:49 PM) Elissa, there is a glitch somewhere! I'll pass this on to Dayna. So Sorry for the problem!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.

Animated GIF's

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#176 GUESTDonnaKat_*

GUESTDonnaKat_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

Yeah, it does that when the size of the file is larger. It's one of the pet peeves I have with building GIF's. They look great in the program, but when I upload them to the internet, they slow down. Did you try compressing the file a bit? F12....

#177 isaboo

isaboo

Charles' Camel GAL

• Members
  • 1,592 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Rock & Roll GAL, Gerry's Boo Baby

Posted 26 June 2008 - 08:59 PM

Didn't try compressing. I'll mess around with it tomorrow and see what I can come up with. I posted a link to my gif in the above post for you to see how slow it is. Still cute....but I want it faster.

#178 KUBRA

KUBRA

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,207 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Bitter Chocolate Gal,Gerry's Turkish Delight Piggy

Posted 18 July 2008 - 02:27 PM

Thanks Donna. !!! :cunning: :cunning: GIF's wonderful.. :dancer: :hugs:

#179 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Fjord GAL, Protectoresse of Beowulf's sword, fur/chainmail mender GAL

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

How about a Gerry's stride-gif?? Huh? HUH???!!!???
:drool1: :bonk:

Sairrrrry.... *Slinks out*

#180 Ballerina

Ballerina

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Ballerina/Mr. Butler Fan

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:51 AM

Girl...those were amazing gifs!! I would love to learn how make them as well. Could you let me know how to even get started? Thanks so much for the fantastic eye candy...Yummy! :drool1: Love and Blessings, Elizabeth

#181 phllygrl65

phllygrl65

Gerracula's Bad GAL

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's "Obsessed with his Guns" GAL

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

http://www.donnakat....brs/mrpinky.gif

OMG! This automatically take me to the gutter.

Chrissy

#182 Ballerina

Ballerina

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:15 AM

Hello DonnaKat! :wave: Girl I have been right clicking the heck out of all these gifs....I'm at work and drooling all over the place!! Napkin please! :yummy: Thanks so much for sharing these with all of us and I hope that you don't mind that I have used a couple of them on my "myspace" page as well....they are awesome and I have made sure to give you full credit for all of them.....You are awesome! :yay: Thanks so much again!! Love and Blessings, Elizabeth AKA Ballerina

#183 Ballerina

Ballerina

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 August 2008 - 07:22 AM

Hey DonnaKat!! I was wondering if you could make a"P.S. I love you" Gif for me. Do you remember that part in the movie where Holly is on their bed and she's playing with the light switch and see's Gerry doing everyday things like.....getting ready in the morning fixing his hair...putting on his shirt and winking at her....grabbing his shoes and rushing off to work...remember that part? Could you possibly make those? I'd would so appreciate it! It's one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Thanks DonnaKat...your gifs totally rock and I'm so appreciative of them!!! Blessings and much love, Elizabeth

#184 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Fjord GAL, Protectoresse of Beowulf's sword, fur/chainmail mender GAL

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:45 AM

:wave: Hi Donna, I know RL is not a bed of roses at the time to put it mildly, - so I am NOT here to pester pester pester.. *Stops typing as Donna reels from unexpected and downright shocking reading* Are you ok? Ok. I just wanted you to know how much I love and appreciate you, your humour is in a league of it's own and your many threads and posts are true gems! As is/are of course your animated gifs! :pointy: I hope you'll be feeling up to some mischief in one way or another asap! :hug: Some extra warm hugs from me :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl, 16 September 2008 - 10:45 AM.

#185 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:50 AM

I posted this in the siggy piggy club yesterday and pointed peeps to this thread...Posted Image
They are as they should be in awe and lust... ;)
Hugs from me :wuv:
*Battles her way out of thread: - Sorry! Ooops, didn't mean to. Could you please.. *

#186 Constance

Constance

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,190 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:56 PM

Because I always do everything Eva Mari tells me to do even when she tells me to do something silly :bum:

I, naturally, immediately followed the bread crumbs here to your thread, DK, where I have been hanging out for the past TWO DAYS!!!

I have been right-clicking like crazazy. I think my hard drive (don't you just love those two words together?) is on fire. I'm not sure either one of us will survive this excursion.

Anyhoo.

You are an amazing talent among a group of verrra talented GALS! :bow2:

And, Posted Image

Connie

#187 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 02 October 2008 - 02:56 PM

*Hip bumping Donna's AB FAB thread up in daylight* Boobpushing wouldn't help, - not equipped for that... :blush: Hugs from Eva mari :wuv:

#188 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

:bow: Oh Donna of the Divine Gif(t)s.... Johnnie...? Hugs from Eva Mari :hug1:

Edited by NordicGirl, 07 October 2008 - 05:07 PM.

#189 SandraRI

SandraRI

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: SandraRI

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

:goodjob: Thank you :cunning: Donna for the Gerry gifs.

#190 Aysun

Aysun

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...did I mention OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG????????????

#191 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... *Stretches a tad like the cat's meaow before rereaditurning to oogling... :cunning: *

#192 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

*bump* Yup. Had to. :pulpfiction:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users