Icon Announcements!

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (29 April 2016 - 05:39 AM)

Thanks Elissa and Diana - I got there.    Played a couple of games - will be back later.   Thanks again.   :) :wave:

@  Lady Elissa : (28 April 2016 - 08:21 PM)

I don't understand that, Bonnie, because I see them all on the link I posted. Try this, click on the word "custom" on the line at the top that says "recently updated" A drop-down menu comes up. Under "time frame" select "show all." That should bring them all up for you.

@  Diana D : (28 April 2016 - 08:19 PM)

BlueJean go to drop down arrow beside the word custom & change settings to maybe last 90 days...

@  BlueJean : (28 April 2016 - 07:38 PM)

Thanks, Elissa.   I'm sure they are there - but I can't see them.    I have gone to the link and clicked everything available and I get nothing but the Survivor Game and another one about 30 days and pinned, etc.      Lugerry - I see you are also in Gaming - I would like to play but can't get there.     So if you have answered any of the games - you win!    :p

@  Lady Elissa : (28 April 2016 - 05:18 PM)

The games are all here in the gaming forum, Bonnie. http://www.gerardbut...hp?showforum=29

@  BlueJean : (28 April 2016 - 02:32 PM)

I can't find the other games.    Maybe no one is playing them.  

@  sweetquebecer : (28 April 2016 - 10:54 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!

@  Lady Elissa : (27 April 2016 - 04:29 PM)

No, you can plan any game you like. The Survivor thread is pinned to the top of the gaming forum page, so we can find it easily. :)

@  BlueJean : (27 April 2016 - 03:10 PM)

Is Survivor the only game we can play now?

@  becozy : (26 April 2016 - 09:43 PM)

https://www.instagra.../p/BErfnKiSo5t/

@  becozy : (26 April 2016 - 09:36 PM)

@  Diana D : (26 April 2016 - 05:26 PM)

Texas Gramma.... :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:58 AM)

:gah: Out of computer's session soon, times goes fast!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:54 AM)

:penguin: :peace:  Where's everyone???? They are in Egypt and they left me with Seth?????? You don't know what you miss ladies!!!! I'm not running away from Seth!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:52 AM)

:pointy: Please Quebecer television networks, keep airing Gerard's movies, we just can't get enough!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:49 AM)

:dancer: :funnyup: Sometimes, it's like "rush hour" on the Internet!!!! The computer is "stucked" in traffic!!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:47 AM)

:funnyup: Each time they air the tv ad for these two movies, I'm daydreaming, hypnotized!!!!!! His brilliant talent and natural charisma melt my heart!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:45 AM)

:soccer-4010: :Milo1:So happy, they will air: "Playing for Keeps" this Thursday on Quebecer television and "The Bounty Hunter" this Saturday night!!!!! I think Québec like you very much Gerard, I swear I have nothing to do with it, maybe a little!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 April 2016 - 11:44 AM)

:wowza: :hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard!!!! Big kisses and big hugs to you from all your fans!!!! We love you forever!!!! XXXX

@  BlueJean : (26 April 2016 - 10:40 AM)

Happy, Happy Birthday, Texas Gramma - hope it's a mighty fine time, mighty fine! :happybirthday: :presents:

Photo

Building demolition