Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:12 AM) Gerry called out for the ALS Icebucket Challenge
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:05 AM) I'll be away for family stuff today...so if anyone spots news, please post it in the Forum! :thankyou:
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) Looks fine!  Embedded is okay ;) The music is 'right there on the tip of my brain' but can't help you out.
@  BlueJean : (21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM) becozy - are you here?   Would you pls check in GALS and see if my post there is legit?     I wanted to just post the link to the video.
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) UK GALS: Buy a bottle and enter to win tix to Meet Gerry for Hugo Boss Bottled
@  BlueJean : (20 August 2014 - 03:09 PM) Thanks for all the pics and news......love comin' to Gals!   :D
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM) Also, check for newly added photos ;)
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Rush’ Star Alexandra Maria Lara Joins Gerard Butler in ‘Geostorm’ (Exclusive)

Dean Devlin: "the synopsis floating around about #‎Geostorm is totally inaccurate"

Int’l Box Office: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China

8/18 - 'OHF' Sequel Has a Director: Fredrik Bond
@  becozy : (18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image8/17 Social Media pics
@  Lady Elissa : (18 August 2014 - 06:59 AM) Week 8 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #231 for the list of remaining characters to cast your vote for the week. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1521430
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:41 PM) Bonnie too! Thank you!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:40 PM) :thankyou: Barb, Zany, & Kathy!
@  Forbes girl : (17 August 2014 - 02:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Elissa! :happybirthday: :party:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:56 PM) P.S.  :presents:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:55 PM) Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday, Dear Elissa.......Happy Birthday to you!
@  zanyzombie : (17 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSA! <3
:bday:
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 09:09 AM) Gerry out and about yesterday.Posted Image  There is :cleavage:  but he closed his shirt's bottom button, so the gentle breeze couldn't coax a pie  :sad:   Thread here
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 08:44 AM) Happy Birthday Lady Elissa!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 07:37 AM) Thanks, Suzie! :)
@  Texas gramma : (17 August 2014 - 07:19 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lady Elissa. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Show off your auction or raffle winnings!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 GUESTgreyeyegoddess_*

GUESTgreyeyegoddess_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:36 AM

We had some great and unique stuff! I finally got my hands on the 6 poster set of 300! I was very, very happy! (for those who couldn't tell) What did you win? ~alice :music:

#2 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Location:On the Treasure Trail, in the shadow of Attila's Pillar
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Thumbslot GAL

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:49 AM

YIPPEE!!

I got the 300 Basket that included a copy of The Art of the Film, an HD DVD and the IMAX film cell! I LOVE the film cell! I am now trying to think of some creative way to frame it. I may have to take it to some specialty place and see if they can somehow do some sort of illuminated frame to show it off better. I was thinking of finding and screen capping the same scene from the film, and doing some sort of combination of the cell with the screen cap. Must go to frame shop today!

Whatever! More loot to add to my ever-expanding Gerry shrine at work! WOOT!

Thanks GALS!!

#3 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,045 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

I won a fabulous table-topper of Gerry and his vintage screen beauties, the electronic press kit for PSILY, and a packet of Gerry-licious photos!! I'd like to thank Kody, who gave me some Nim's Island goodies to pass on to my daughter Kaylee!! (She loved them!! :wuv: I read the Nim's movie book to her at bedtime last night as a matter of fact!) Your husband is the best Kody, to attend the convention and cater to your every need -what a gentleman!! ~Bella

#4 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,851 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:58 PM

I usually don't participate in the auction and raffle because I'm the one who puts it all together. But this time there were a couple of items I REALLY wanted a chance on. I only put tickets in a couple of cups and won them both. The one I wanted the most was the Screen Plus magazine from Japan - I'd practically drooled over it when it came in for the raffle and I thought I'd have little chance of winning it - but I did!! I also won the over-sized "300" poster donated by Spot. In the raffle I won the beautiful original portrait of Gerry by Euro Foxx (I finally got my Foxxy original) and the Gerry art donated by Sharon Star from Austrailia. In a shuffling around of some raffle items and a deal I made with someone for an additional contribution for the auction, I ended up with the beautiful seahorse jewelry donated by Bella.

I didn't get very many pictures this time, but I did ask Lish to take a picture of me with my magazine and the Chicago Rose that came with it (thank you to Pinkhouse and DLSPBS) which I will try to post tonight, and I'll ask my husband to take a picture of me with Foxxy's drawing. Binkie wanted to do that Saturday night but I was getting pulled in too many different directions.

#5 DLSPBS

DLSPBS

Marek's Lady GAL

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU SUSAN !!!

SINCE I AM THE ONE WHO DONATED IT
(YOU SAID YOU REALLY REALLY WANTED IT )
I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR IT IS IN ITS RIGHTFUL
RESTING PLACE WITH YOU !!!
Posted Image
ATTESTING TO THE FACT THAT IS A GENUINE JAPANESE MAGAZINE
BROUGHT TO ME DIRECTLY FROM JAPAN
FROM MY GB.NET D.C. ROOMIE PINKHOUSE/KEIKO !!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY ITS 36 GLOSSY PAGES
TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW !!! (lol)

DLSPBS - PAT
P.S. THANK YOU FOR DELIVERING MY CHICAGO ROSE
TO BELLA AND DONNA
NOW YOU CAN PUT FOXXY DRAWING NEXT
TO THE ONE FROM SAMWISE YOU WON IN D.C. !!!!!!
Posted Image

Edited by DLSPBS, 17 June 2008 - 03:11 PM.

#6 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

Who won the pink tams donated by Grim McFeck a PAL from the Brotherhood of the Kilt?

Edited by TheBlonde, 17 June 2008 - 03:24 PM.

#7 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

• Admins
  • 9,851 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:17 PM

I know Lish won one of the tams and she looked absolutely adorable in it. Isabeau won either a tam or a bonnet (can't recall which one). The other winners will need to let you know who they are.

#8 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,045 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

Susan~ I'm glad to hear that you got the seahorse trio! I can't wait to see you wearing them! Special thanks to both you and PhoenixGirl for giving me the beautiful artist trading cards! I will print mine for you and send them out soon! :wuv: Bella

Edited by bellawolfe, 17 June 2008 - 03:22 PM.

#9 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,202 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

I won a beautiful Phantom necklace and Gerry's signed talent guest card and a framed 8 x 10 from the MTV awards show. My daughter won one of the Phantom prints and a Phantom goody box which included some great Phantom goodies including a Phantom night light, mask, rose stationery, butterfly post-it notes, note cards, and a yummy photo of Erik. :yummy:

Edited by Lady Elissa, 17 June 2008 - 09:04 PM.

#10 Poppy

Poppy

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,229 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Poppy, Merciful Angel of the Lair

Posted 17 June 2008 - 07:43 PM

Hi Gals,

I have to just say....the convention was absolutely wonderful! All involved did a phenominal job! What a class act it was! Besides getting a chance to see old friends...and meeting new ones....I was the lucky winner of Gerry's Ugg boots from PSILY. I have to say....I almost died when Susan called my name!

So, without further ado....here they are: I also won the G basket next to Gerr's PSILY boots. It had all kinds of goodies and a photo album of Gerry.Posted Image

Redroseblackribbonon, me and Deetz holding Gerry's boots. I'm holding the card that says they are authentic.
Posted Image

#11 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,740 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

ooooh, gals! I'm so enjoying the show & tell!! :rose: Thanks for sharing the photos and descriptions of the items. :wave: Barb

#12 Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,286 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Jersey Girl

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

I'm loving seeing all the raffle prizes you GALS won! Congratulations...some great prizes! Congrats also on raising more than $12,000 for charity!

Posted Image

#13 Wendy Muir

Wendy Muir

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Alberta Wild Rose, Snow Angel Gal

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:51 AM

Hello all you lucky gals, Thanks for sharing :thankyou: WendyM :wave:

#14 givemeabeach

givemeabeach

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 10,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Black Velvet Gal; Beach Piggy.

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

I won this, Posted Image and Oh Lord, was I floored... a puddle of tears!!! Just never really expected to win, hoped but never expected. Wow, was I ever shocked and excited when I got Spot's message telling me I had won. I couldn't stop trembling. GALS, I can't wait to see it hanging on my wall, and :lol: I'm going to need a party just to get it hang up.

Beachie

#15 RezzRN

RezzRN

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 731 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Magnificent HANDZ Gal

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:27 AM

I was lucky enough to win the pencil paper drawing of the Phantom, by Sam Wise! Posted Image Samantha, won the King Leo Necklace (sorry no picture) and Char won the basket which contained the book How to train your Dragon, Posted ImageShe was SO thrilled! I am still trying to recover from ALL the fun and excitment!
Naoma

Edited by RezzRN, 19 June 2008 - 08:37 AM.

#16 RedDragoness

RedDragoness

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: gmscowgirlred

Posted 22 June 2008 - 04:48 PM

Char won the basket which contained the book How to train your Dragon, http://i83.photobuck...rRaffleWIna.jpg
She was SO thrilled! I am still trying to recover from ALL the fun and excitment!
Naoma[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

What Mom failed to mention about this is that my other half is referred to as the "Red Dragon" and I will sooooo not let him live down that I have a book to properly train him now ;)

#17 Bea

Bea

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 305 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Ojos Verdes

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:26 PM

Wooo, I almost forget to answer !!! I missed the party because I was not feeling well but I won the the item I truly wanted.... The bracelet made by our own Annette !!! When Alice gave it to me I was so excited it is really beautiful silver bracelet with a charm of a rose on a silver medallion. I don't know how to post the picture here waaaa I also won a great waffle basket with a Scotland theme donated by Poppy and Deetz Thank you all for all the donated items I can't wait for Vegas 2009

Edited by Bea, 22 June 2008 - 07:27 PM.

#18 Judybaby

Judybaby

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Judybaby

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:11 PM

Hi all!

I won one of the tams as well as the Timeline dvd (widescreen collection with an hour of special features and a 3 part documentary) and a Marek Doll with a suitcase full of clothes!!! Will be back with pictures!!!

Cheers
Judy

P.S. By the way, Is there a link I can go and register his name? I have named him.

what I won (see suitcase...it is full of clothes)

pic 1 of clothes

pic 2 of clothes

pic 3 of clothes

I am going to make a slideshow of him wearing these clothes

Thanks a million to all of the organizers and everyone who worked so hard to make this convention an absolute joy!! Looking forward already to next year!!!

Edited by Judybaby, 24 June 2008 - 08:22 PM.

#19 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

• Admins
  • 9,851 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

I took pictures of most of the items in the "staging area" (aka Dayna's room) where Libby and I cataloged all the baskets and bags and separated items into Friday raffle, Saturday raffle, $20 raffle and auction. I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera.
Vegas raffle/auction goodies

#20 dmsiren

dmsiren

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: dmsiren

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

I won this, Posted Image and Oh Lord, was I floored... a puddle of tears!!! Just never really expected to win, hoped but never expected. Wow, was I ever shocked and excited when I got Spot's message telling me I had won. I couldn't stop trembling. GALS, I can't wait to see it hanging on my wall, and :lol: I'm going to need a party just to get it hang up.

Beachie

Well, better late than never, I guess, but this is the item I donated! Delivered by Songbird herself! I had to fight a screaming banshee to get it, but it paid off! That poor thing was hidden in my drunk while we tried to think of a way to get it to you! I know there were two, I think, so one made it to the event and the other was the one delivered by Songbird(I think.... Time has been an issue;))
Soooo glad you liked it, I work at a theater and all the ladies wanted it, but I snagged it just for this event. When I told them it was for charity, how could they resist?

#21 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

Alas, from your hands to mine, Kristy, but the final relay is yet to be made to Beachie/Linda!! I know, I know. But the banner is no longer banished to my vehicle. :lol: I think I could get it shipped to Linda (we've spoken about it several times) but the dowel rods are the problem. There's no folding those fellas. (However, they may be inexpensive to buy at say Hobby Lobby or somewhere like that.) At any rate, your efforts are greatly appreciated, Kristy! I think Linda could definitely use Gerry's gorgeous face hanging on her wall about now. What say ye, Linda? :hearts: Katie

#22 MarleneTST

MarleneTST

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

To all of you who won, tried to win, and to all of you that contributed, your joyous participation in the auction or raffle in June is today helping so many women and children. Tonight I got to meet our youngest guest in the building. She is seven weeks old and her big blue eyes were taking in all the colors of the shelter around her while her mommy pushed her in the stroller. In the parade coming through our doors behind them were teens excited to start school Monday and toddlers buzzing around in circles. Tonight 307 women, grandmothers, children, and newborn babies sleep safely surrounded by your connected hearts, hands, and smiles. From all of them to all of you- thank you from the depths of their souls. Marlene Richter & The Shade Tree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users