Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) Looks fine!  Embedded is okay ;) The music is 'right there on the tip of my brain' but can't help you out.
@  BlueJean : (21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM) becozy - are you here?   Would you pls check in GALS and see if my post there is legit?     I wanted to just post the link to the video.
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) UK GALS: Buy a bottle and enter to win tix to Meet Gerry for Hugo Boss Bottled
@  BlueJean : (20 August 2014 - 03:09 PM) Thanks for all the pics and news......love comin' to Gals!   :D
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM) Also, check for newly added photos ;)
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Rush’ Star Alexandra Maria Lara Joins Gerard Butler in ‘Geostorm’ (Exclusive)

Dean Devlin: "the synopsis floating around about #‎Geostorm is totally inaccurate"

Int’l Box Office: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China

8/18 - 'OHF' Sequel Has a Director: Fredrik Bond
@  becozy : (18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image8/17 Social Media pics
@  Lady Elissa : (18 August 2014 - 06:59 AM) Week 8 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #231 for the list of remaining characters to cast your vote for the week. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1521430
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:41 PM) Bonnie too! Thank you!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:40 PM) :thankyou: Barb, Zany, & Kathy!
@  Forbes girl : (17 August 2014 - 02:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Elissa! :happybirthday: :party:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:56 PM) P.S.  :presents:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:55 PM) Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday, Dear Elissa.......Happy Birthday to you!
@  zanyzombie : (17 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSA! <3
:bday:
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 09:09 AM) Gerry out and about yesterday.Posted Image  There is :cleavage:  but he closed his shirt's bottom button, so the gentle breeze couldn't coax a pie  :sad:   Thread here
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 08:44 AM) Happy Birthday Lady Elissa!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 07:37 AM) Thanks, Suzie! :)
@  Texas gramma : (17 August 2014 - 07:19 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lady Elissa. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
@  becozy : (16 August 2014 - 08:11 PM) Posted Image  Posted Image Gerry & Mel Gibson lunch 8/15
@  becozy : (16 August 2014 - 07:06 PM) Two articles- which originally posted to GALS Facebook yesterday when the Forum was 'down':

Photo

Siggy Piggy Club - 6th Clubhouse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
299 replies to this topic

#1 givemeabeach

givemeabeach

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 10,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Black Velvet Gal; Beach Piggy.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

OOOOOOINK, OOOOOOINK!

My Greedy Siggy Piggies this is our 6th Club Thread
and
the 1st Gerry Movie Thread

Since POTO and Dear Frankie were tied in the Movie Poll
this thread is Dedicated
to the incredible combination of the Phantom and the Stranger.

Have Fun Siggy Piggies showing off your collected
Phantom and Stranger Treasures
and
grabbing some of the new creations from
all the wonderful Siggy Piggy artists.

If you are wondering what the Siggy Piggy Club is all about Ms. Diva & Rosy are here to answer your questions.

Hellooooooooooo Siggy Piggies, GALS and Guests!

Do, Do Come In! Posted Image Welcome, Welcome! Yes, the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse is open!

Come in and please help yourself to a drink: Oink! Oink! water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, coke, ice tea and, of course, Gerry Juice and a piggy bun. Feel free to wander around, ask questions or grab a seat and talk.

For a few moments there is a steady run on the buffet table, but eventually it subsides. The Siggy Piggy regulars break into groups and everyone settles down and begins talking. Nearby Posted Image Rosy, AKA, old Salty, places a notice on the Clubhouse Bulletin Board. Vote for your favorite entries in the GALS Graphics and Poetry Contest! She then walks over to the door and greets the GALS and guests standing inside the clubhouse doorway.

Rosy: Hello! Please don’t be shy, do come in and join us.

A brave Newbie ask: Where are we?

Rosy You are in Gerry’s Siggy Piggy Clubhouse.

The Newbie sighed, GEERRRY!!??!!

Rosy smiles brightly: Oh, Yessss, We are all about GEERRRY!!!!! Please come and join us. Feel free to browse around, and if you have questions, I will be glad to answer them for you.

Some of the GALs begin to wander around, looking and listening. Two of the visitors stepped up Rosy and said, We are new at GALS! Can we talk?

Rosy handed each Newbie a glass of Gerry Juice, and then she sat down with them.

Rosy: What would you like to know about the Siggy Piggy Club?

The two Newbies leaned forwarded and asked, Who are you?

Smiling with a sly shy grin, Rosy replied, I'm a GAL like you and I have a verry :cunning: bad case of GALS!

The newbies glanced at each other and asked simultaneously, Why do you call yourself a Siggy Piggy? What is a Siggy Piggy?

Rosy replied, Siggy Piggies are GALs, who have discovered they have a highly contagious form of the GALS addiction.

Newbie: Oh my Gwad, there’s more to GALS! What could be better than GALS?

Rosy grins: Why being one of Gerry’s Siggy Piggy GALS, of course!

Rosy pulled out her Blackberry, displayed a favorite Gerry Siggy that was personally created for her by Sarah. This was my fourth siggy! I requested it around the time of my 1st year anniversary here at GALS.

Looking up at the two Newbies, Rosy whispered, that was when I became addicted to Gerry Siggies. You see, we Siggy Piggies GALS not only adore Gerry Siggies, but we also have an insatiable love of Gerry Siggies, especially new Gerry Siggies. *snorts, grunts* I don't mean in little doses, Sweeties! Oh no, if you're infected with this specific aberration of GALS, you will discover that two or three or four Siggies are just not enough. *speaking from her heart* Oink! Oink! Who can ever have enough of Gerry/Erik/Beowulf/Jack/Alex siggies? No, No, there is never enough! So a Siggy Piggy is any GAL who loves Gerry Siggies and lives life looking forward to the next Gerry Siggy they will add to their collection.

Newbie, Why do you have a Club?

Rosy: There are so many of us now that we needed and wanted a place where we can gather to talk, share, have fun and drool about our addiction and how it affects us.

Newbie, What do you do here?

Rosy: The Siggy Piggy Club is an open Discussion Forum dedicated to our addiction to Gerry Siggies.

Each and every GAL/PAL and GALS guest is welcome to the Club. We hope everyone feels free to drop in and share with us. Since every Siggy Piggy is a Siggy Collector, we share and discuss our addiction to our Gerry Signatures. We encourage all GALS and Siggy Piggies to show off their newest siggy acquisitions.

When sharing siggies every GAL, Siggy Piggy Club member or non-member, should keep in mine the GALS regulations for posting/quoting pics, the proper sizing of Siggies/Slices/Avatars and which photos from Men's Health and National Goldberg can be used by GALS/Siggy Piggy artsts.

Newbie: I don't have a Gerry Siggy. How do I get one?

Rosy stood up, Come let me show you. They walked over to her computer, and Rosy clicked the link for the By the GALS --> Signatures and Avatars section of the GALS site. Once connected she showed off the various threads by resident GALS/Siggy Piggy artists on site.

Each artist creates a thread to display the wonderful creations that they have created. If you like something, you are free to post on their thread or to send them a PM and request a personal Siggy for yourself. Most artist take requests, so please feel free to look around, talk to the artists and ask them questions.

If you are not sure what to select from the many offerings by the various artists, then there is a main Siggy Request thread at the top of the page. Just post in the thread that you would like a Siggy, and an artist will get back in contact with you.

Newbie: Who are the GALS artists? Where do they come from?

Cleobethra was the first GALS artist on Site, and is known as the Queen of Graphics. She created all my wonderful siggies during my first year at GALS. Over the years great artists, e.g. Sarah, Cat, AngelGal, have shared their wonderful creations and worked with Bethy (Cleobethra) in helping to create great Siggies for all the Newbies joining GALS. I and many others have turned around and become artists, and now, we share our work with the Newbies that join GALS. It is a known factor of our addiction that many Siggy Piggies eventually turn into Siggy Piggy Artists.

So, for many of us the Siggy Piggy Club is a place where we GALS/Siggy Piggy 'artists' can congregate to discuss ideas, get advice, learn from each other and share *sighs* why we love not only owning Gerry Siggies, but also creating them.

Newbie: Is there a list of Artists names?

Not yet, but we are working on getting one created.

Newbie: How do we know when new siggies are posted?

New Siggy Creations are usually posted in the individual threads created by the Artists, and each artist will normally post a note here in the Clubhouse to notify us that new creations are available.

*If a Siggy Piggy artist forget to post a note, we, the Siggy Piggies, will sense the newness in the air. Oh Yes, a Siggy Piggy always knows!!! Oink! Oink!*

Newbie, Can we join?

Rosy: Every GAL/PAL may become a member of the Siggy Piggy Club.

To Join place a post in this thread, stating 'add me to the list.' I will then add your name to the Club membership list located here in the Second Post.

Each new members is invited to create or select a Siggy Piggy Name and to request a Siggy Piggy Club avatar. When you have selected a Siggy Piggy name, it will be added to the membership list. In addition, each new member can add their Piggy name and Official membership status designation, Official Member of the GALS Siggy Piggy Club to the list of GALS/PALS names found in their GALS account.

Newbie, What if I don't want to be a member?

Membership in the Club is not required! Every GALS and GALS' guest is welcome to stop by the Club and browse to their hearts content. At Siggy Piggy Club, you will cheerfully be designated as a lurker. We love lurkers! *They tend to take up residence and become members.*

The Siggy Piggy Club is an equal opportunity Club designed to share our Gerry Love! Everyone is Welcome Here.

Newbie, I'm not sure how to pick a name.

Rosy: That is not a problem. Around here we all feed off the energy of other members. I will let Deb talk to you about selecting a Piggy name.

Ah here is Deb, she will fill you in on Piggy names!

Deb,
I was asked by one of our Fearless Leaders to compile a list of proposed Siggy Piggy names. These names can be anything you wish. Most of us try to tie in to Piggys in some way. When choosing your Piggy name, think of what you like, or interests you. For example; my Piggy name is Erik's Drrty Piggy. Erik, because as most of you know, I am devoted to him. Drrty for my love of rolling in the Gutter and smut. A name is not mandatory, but it does look really cute when added to your GALS name!

Let yourself go and embrace your inner Piggy! Oink on Ladies!

Here are a few made up by our own NanLynn; please feel free to use one.

Pig in a blanket,
Sicky Siggy Piggy,
Pandora Piggy,
Siggy Snogger,
Dirty Dalila,
Sexy Suie,
Rumpled Pigskin,
Spamella Anderson,
PorkChop,
Pinky,
Pigglesworth,
Hermione Hamhock,
Hamlet,

Belly,
Pugney,
Ham,
PigZilla,
Prada Piggy,
Grunt-o-Licious,
Slops-a-Lot
Babe,
Wonder Piggy - Stef (Stef with an F has been officially been declared our Wonder Piggy)
Pig in Oinkment
SlopsAround,
Siggerella,
Pigsilla Presley,
PortaBella,
Tenderloin
Gerr-I-Loin
Pugina
Spammella Anderson,
Porky Perfection,
Penelope Porkstop,
Purdy Porkchop,
Luscious Loin,
Lolita Loin,
Butler's Babe,
Bootalicious Bacon,
Butler's bodacious Bacon.
Hotloin,
Lip-o-luscious,
Hottina Ham,
Gerry's Hot Ham on rye,
Lip Lickin' Loin,
LipSigin' Good...

and last but not least... Butler's Bacon - Irish (Sue has claimed it) .

If you choose one of these please let Beachie or I know here on the thread so we can keep the list current. If you make up your own name post it here on the thread as well.

Rosy: I want thank everyone for taking the time to stop by. If you want to join, please register. In the meantime, please feel to browse around and talk with the members. Relax, have fun! :D For greedy piggies, we are very friendly! Just mention Gerry's name, because every conversation starts with a G!

GALS, the Siggy Piggy Club is OPEN!

-------------------------------------------

For those new to the Siggy Piggy Club you can find links to our previously Clubhouses, listed below:

Siggy Piggy Club -- 1st Clubhouse, We're Open!

Siggy Piggy Club -- 2nd Clubhouse, Carry on Siggy Piggies!

Siggy Piggy -- 3rd Clubhouse, PARTY TIME! -- Beach Party and Pirates!!!

Siggy Piggy -- 4th Clubhouse, Share Your "Gerry Love" with the Club and GALS

Siggy Piggy -- 5th Clubhouse, Dedicated to The Letter "G"

Edited by givemeabeach, 24 August 2008 - 06:14 AM.

#2 givemeabeach

givemeabeach

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 10,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Black Velvet Gal; Beach Piggy.

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

Siggy Piggy Club -- Official Membership List

Cleobethra (Bethy) -- Porkabethra the Hun Hog
givemeabeach (beachie or Linda) -- Rosy, AKA Salty, Beach Piggy
Ladyfran (Frannie) -- Siggy Piggy Man-nipper
JustCallMeTracy (Tracy) -- The shameless beggar of Manips and Siggys Piggy errr I mean HOG!
irish (Sue) -- Gerry's Little Irish Piggy; AKA Butler's Bacon
Knight Phantom (Deb) - Originator of the term Siggy Piggy -- Erik's Drrty Piggy
Hotlips70 (Anna)
pamelajane (Pam) -- Siggielicous
GreenEyes (Danielle) -- Sparky Porky
phoenixgirl (Lisa) -- Gerry's Juicy Siggy Piggy
tigs7495 (Michelle) -- Gerry's Sexy Petunia Piglet
chachababy (Peggy) -- Gerry's Dancing Peggy Piggy
Poppy (Linda) -- PiggyPop
isaboo (Sandra) -- Piggylicous
Iliessa (Cheyenne) -- Butler's Curley Tailed Piglet
Anna (Anna) -- Hama the Siggy Piggy Club Slut
NanLynn (Nan) -- Artsy Oinklet
RandomLanda (Landa) -- Brownie Piggy
IslandGirl (Charlotte)
Gerry Duty (Jeanette)
DawnS (Dawn) -- Lady Sigalot
Kubra -- Gerry's Turkish Delight Piggy & Turkish Delight, the Siggy Piggy Sweetie
cybrsal (Sally) -- Miss Wiggly Piggy
phllygrl65 (Chrissy)
helly
hobbes3 (Sheri)
zanyzombie -- Gerry's Snogalicious Siggy Piggy
Susan~Sporran (Susan) -- Missus Jiggy Siggy Piggy
Lady Elissa (Elissa) -- Strumpet Piggy
GerrysJewel (GJewel)
Texas gramma (Suzie) -- Gramma Piggy
CherokeeGrl (April) -- 911 Piggy
touchmetrustme (Libby) -- Libby Piggy
TheBlonde (KB) -- Amelda Piggy
BaileyS (Bailey) -- Gerry's Poetry Piggy
Constance (Connie) -- Gerry's Loins Lover
Cassie (Cassie) -- Oinkalicious Porkquanna Johnston
LeslieDcup (Leslie)
gindolin
Erica78 (Erica) -- Eri-tica Piggy the ShySnogger
Mommaduck (Judy) -- Little Piggy Quackers
Forbes girl (Kathy) -- Gerry's Little Piggy
bermos (Sherrell) -- Disney Piggy
beejay (Barbara) -- SasseNachy Siggy Piggy
Songbird (Katie) -- Guinea Pig, "Official Siggy Piggy Club Mascot"
lugerry (Barbara) -- Wiggy for Siggies Piggy
br3301 (Bree) --
Midnight Diva -- FancyPantsie, Gerry's Piggie
SouthernGirl28 (April) -- Gerry's Southern Piggy
Stef with an F (Stef) -- Wonder Piggy
Lucia Victoria (Lucia)
NordicGirl (Eva Mari) -- Granny McPork
laxmom (MaryLee) -- Sweet Piggy

Siggy Piggy Club -- Bulletin Board Notices

Remember to VOTE!

Vote for your favorite entries in the GALS Graphics and Poetry Contest!

'Piggy Quote' for the 6th Clubhouse Thread

"'The time has come,' the Walrus said,
'To talk of many things:
Of shoes - and ships - and sealing wax -
Of cabbages - and kings -
And why the sea is burning hot -

And whether pigs have wings.'"

Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Siggy Piggy Club -- Goodies

Here are some free Club goodies. You may use them as you please. . .

Anyone who wants to add to the Club Goodies, please send your creations to me. . . I will translate them into a named links and plug them into the post.

I want to keep all the Goodies in the same post to make it easy for everyone to find. Therefore, since we are limited to only ten pics per post, I'm creating Named Links for each creation.

So, Click to your heart's content!

Welcome!

Oink1 and Oink2

XXX (Kisses)

Piggy Down and GAL Down

Club Open

Contagious

Siggy Piggy School

Hugs!

I need a Hug!

Siggy Piggy Trough
Feeding time

Happy Birthday1 and Happy Birthday 2

The Beach

Cool Pig and Pool Pig

Siggy Piggy Club -- Piggy Image Web Sites

If your looking for pics and icons of our piggy companions... these are some places to look

Peachie's Pig Collection

Edited by givemeabeach, 24 August 2008 - 10:32 AM.

#3 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(like a wee baby pig stuck in the fence row!)

Welcome to Clubhouse #6!!

Your loving mascot,

Gerry's Little Guinea pig

#4 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,174 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

Kubra, my dear friend...THANK YOU...

hugs,
Sue

#5 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

Oink oink!! I can't believe we're in our 6th thread already!!!

Lisa

#6 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,704 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:04 PM

Did someone say "Phantom?" Look what KUBRA gave me! Aren't they gorgeous together? Thank you again KUBRA for the luscious siggy!!
~HUGS~ Kathy :)

#7 Gerry Duty

Gerry Duty

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Members
  • 3,855 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Goldey Beacom GAL, 100 Monkeys GAL, Spencer Bell Legacy GAL, Lady Jeanette von Butler, Loyal Subject of the HRHC Sisterhood, Gerry's Country GAL, Gerry's Delaware GAL, Gerry's keeper of the BIG guns, Gerry's Blue Hen GAL, Gerry's official driver, Official Member of the GALS Siggy Piggy Club

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

:funnyup: Kathy I love the avatar!

#8 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,704 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

:funnyup: Kathy I love the avatar!

Sorry, I just replaced it with a Phantom avatar. I also loved the previous one. It will reappear in the future.
Kathy

#9 zanyzombie

zanyzombie

Mad for Marek MOD

• Mods
  • 23,760 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's New Hampshire, Mad for Marek GAL

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

I gotta get me an emotie of a streakin' piggy! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#10 LuciaVictoria

LuciaVictoria

Marek's Lady GAL

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Butler's Babe

Posted 15 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

Please add me to the list....

Thanks
Lucia

OOOOOOINK, OOOOOOINK!

My Greedy Siggy Piggies this is our 6th Club Thread
and
the 1st Gerry Movie Thread

Since POTO and Dear Frankie were tied in the Movie Poll
this thread is Dedicated
to the incredible combination of the Phantom and the Stranger.

Have Fun Siggy Piggies showing off your collected
Phantom and Stranger Treasures
and
grabbing some of the new creations from
all the wonderful Siggy Piggy artists.

If you are wondering what the Siggy Piggy Club is all about Ms. Diva & Rosy are here to answer your questions.

Hellooooooooooo Siggy Piggies, GALS and Guests!

Do, Do Come In! Posted Image Welcome, Welcome! Yes, the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse is open!

Come in and please help yourself to a drink: Oink! Oink! water, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, coke, ice tea and, of course, Gerry Juice and a piggy bun. Feel free to wander around, ask questions or grab a seat and talk.

For a few moments there is a steady run on the buffet table, but eventually it subsides. The Siggy Piggy regulars break into groups and everyone settles down and begins talking. Nearby Posted Image Rosy, AKA, old Salty, places a notice on the Clubhouse Bulletin Board. Vote for your favorite entries in the GALS Graphics and Poetry Contest! She then walks over to the door and greets the GALS and guests standing inside the clubhouse doorway.

Rosy: Hello! Please don’t be shy, do come in and join us.

A brave Newbie ask: Where are we?

Rosy You are in Gerry’s Siggy Piggy Clubhouse.

The Newbie sighed, GEERRRY!!??!!

Rosy smiles brightly: Oh, Yessss, We are all about GEERRRY!!!!! Please come and join us. Feel free to browse around, and if you have questions, I will be glad to answer them for you.

Some of the GALs begin to wander around, looking and listening. Two of the visitors stepped up Rosy and said, We are new at GALS! Can we talk?

Rosy handed each Newbie a glass of Gerry Juice, and then she sat down with them.

Rosy: What would you like to know about the Siggy Piggy Club?

The two Newbies leaned forwarded and asked, Who are you?

Smiling with a sly shy grin, Rosy replied, I'm a GAL like you and I have a verry :cunning: bad case of GALS!

The newbies glanced at each other and asked simultaneously, Why do you call yourself a Siggy Piggy? What is a Siggy Piggy?

Rosy replied, Siggy Piggies are GALs, who have discovered they have a highly contagious form of the GALS addiction.

Newbie: Oh my Gwad, there’s more to GALS! What could be better than GALS?

Rosy grins: Why being one of Gerry’s Siggy Piggy GALS, of course!

Rosy pulled out her Blackberry, displayed a favorite Gerry Siggy that was personally created for her by Sarah. This was my fourth siggy! I requested it around the time of my 1st year anniversary here at GALS.

Looking up at the two Newbies, Rosy whispered, that was when I became addicted to Gerry Siggies. You see, we Siggy Piggies GALS not only adore Gerry Siggies, but we also have an insatiable love of Gerry Siggies, especially new Gerry Siggies. *snorts, grunts* I don't mean in little doses, Sweeties! Oh no, if you're infected with this specific aberration of GALS, you will discover that two or three or four Siggies are just not enough. *speaking from her heart* Oink! Oink! Who can ever have enough of Gerry/Erik/Beowulf/Jack/Alex siggies? No, No, there is never enough! So a Siggy Piggy is any GAL who loves Gerry Siggies and lives life looking forward to the next Gerry Siggy they will add to their collection.

Newbie, Why do you have a Club?

Rosy: There are so many of us now that we needed and wanted a place where we can gather to talk, share, have fun and drool about our addiction and how it affects us.

Newbie, What do you do here?

Rosy: The Siggy Piggy Club is an open Discussion Forum dedicated to our addiction to Gerry Siggies.

Each and every GAL/PAL and GALS guest is welcome to the Club. We hope everyone feels free to drop in and share with us. Since every Siggy Piggy is a Siggy Collector, we share and discuss our addiction to our Gerry Signatures. We encourage all GALS and Siggy Piggies to show off their newest siggy acquisitions.

When sharing siggies every GAL, Siggy Piggy Club member or non-member, should keep in mine the GALS regulations for posting/quoting pics, the proper sizing of Siggies/Slices/Avatars and which photos from Men's Health and National Goldberg can be used by GALS/Siggy Piggy artsts.

Newbie: I don't have a Gerry Siggy. How do I get one?

Rosy stood up, Come let me show you. They walked over to her computer, and Rosy clicked the link for the By the GALS --> Signatures and Avatars section of the GALS site. Once connected she showed off the various threads by resident GALS/Siggy Piggy artists on site.

Each artist creates a thread to display the wonderful creations that they have created. If you like something, you are free to post on their thread or to send them a PM and request a personal Siggy for yourself. Most artist take requests, so please feel free to look around, talk to the artists and ask them questions.

If you are not sure what to select from the many offerings by the various artists, then there is a main Siggy Request thread at the top of the page. Just post in the thread that you would like a Siggy, and an artist will get back in contact with you.

Newbie: Who are the GALS artists? Where do they come from?

Cleobethra was the first GALS artist on Site, and is known as the Queen of Graphics. She created all my wonderful siggies during my first year at GALS. Over the years great artists, e.g. Sarah, Cat, AngelGal, have shared their wonderful creations and worked with Bethy (Cleobethra) in helping to create great Siggies for all the Newbies joining GALS. I and many others have turned around and become artists, and now, we share our work with the Newbies that join GALS. It is a known factor of our addiction that many Siggy Piggies eventually turn into Siggy Piggy Artists.

So, for many of us the Siggy Piggy Club is a place where we GALS/Siggy Piggy 'artists' can congregate to discuss ideas, get advice, learn from each other and share *sighs* why we love not only owning Gerry Siggies, but also creating them.

Newbie: Is there a list of Artists names?

Not yet, but we are working on getting one created.

Newbie: How do we know when new siggies are posted?

New Siggy Creations are usually posted in the individual threads created by the Artists, and each artist will normally post a note here in the Clubhouse to notify us that new creations are available.

*If a Siggy Piggy artist forget to post a note, we, the Siggy Piggies, will sense the newness in the air. Oh Yes, a Siggy Piggy always knows!!! Oink! Oink!*

Newbie, Can we join?

Rosy: Every GAL/PAL may become a member of the Siggy Piggy Club.

To Join place a post in this thread, stating 'add me to the list.' I will then add your name to the Club membership list located here in the Second Post.

Each new members is invited to create or select a Siggy Piggy Name and to request a Siggy Piggy Club avatar. When you have selected a Siggy Piggy name, it will be added to the membership list. In addition, each new member can add their Piggy name and Official membership status designation, Official Member of the GALS Siggy Piggy Club to the list of GALS/PALS names found in their GALS account.

Newbie, What if I don't want to be a member?

Membership in the Club is not required! Every GALS and GALS' guest is welcome to stop by the Club and browse to their hearts content. At Siggy Piggy Club, you will cheerfully be designated as a lurker. We love lurkers! *They tend to take up residence and become members.*

The Siggy Piggy Club is an equal opportunity Club designed to share our Gerry Love! Everyone is Welcome Here.

Newbie, I'm not sure how to pick a name.

Rosy: That is not a problem. Around here we all feed off the energy of other members. I will let Deb talk to you about selecting a Piggy name.

Ah here is Deb, she will fill you in on Piggy names!

Deb,
I was asked by one of our Fearless Leaders to compile a list of proposed Siggy Piggy names. These names can be anything you wish. Most of us try to tie in to Piggys in some way. When choosing your Piggy name, think of what you like, or interests you. For example; my Piggy name is Erik's Drrty Piggy. Erik, because as most of you know, I am devoted to him. Drrty for my love of rolling in the Gutter and smut. A name is not mandatory, but it does look really cute when added to your GALS name!

Let yourself go and embrace your inner Piggy! Oink on Ladies!

Here are a few made up by our own NanLynn; please feel free to use one.

Pig in a blanket,
Sicky Siggy Piggy,
Pandora Piggy,
Siggy Snogger,
Dirty Dalila,
Sexy Suie,
Rumpled Pigskin,
Spamella Anderson,
PorkChop,
Pinky,
Pigglesworth,
Hermione Hamhock,
Hamlet,

Belly,
Pugney,
Ham,
PigZilla,
Prada Piggy,
Grunt-o-Licious,
Slops-a-Lot
Babe,
Wonder Piggy - Stef (Stef with an F has been officially been declared our Wonder Piggy)
Pig in Oinkment
SlopsAround,
Siggerella,
Pigsilla Presley,
PortaBella,
Tenderloin
Gerr-I-Loin
Pugina
Spammella Anderson,
Porky Perfection,
Penelope Porkstop,
Purdy Porkchop,
Luscious Loin,
Lolita Loin,
Butler's Babe,
Bootalicious Bacon,
Butler's bodacious Bacon.
Hotloin,
Lip-o-luscious,
Hottina Ham,
Gerry's Hot Ham on rye,
Lip Lickin' Loin,
LipSigin' Good...

and last but not least... Butler's Bacon - Irish (Sue has claimed it) .

If you choose one of these please let Beachie or I know here on the thread so we can keep the list current. If you make up your own name post it here on the thread as well.

Rosy: I want thank everyone for taking the time to stop by. If you want to join, please register. In the meantime, please feel to browse around and talk with the members. Relax, have fun! :D For greedy piggies, we are very friendly! Just mention Gerry's name, because every conversation starts with a G!

GALS, the Siggy Piggy Club is OPEN!

For those new to the Siggy Piggy Club you can find links to our previously Clubhouses, listed below:

Siggy Piggy Club -- 1st Clubhouse, We're Open!

Siggy Piggy Club -- 2nd Clubhouse, Carry on Siggy Piggies!

Siggy Piggy -- 3rd Clubhouse, PARTY TIME! -- Beach Party and Pirates!!!

Siggy Piggy -- 4th Clubhouse, Share Your "Gerry Love" with the Club and GALS

Siggy Piggy -- 5th Clubhouse, Dedicated to The Letter "G"

#11 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Brunette SouthernBelle GAL

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:12 PM

Oink! Oink! I can't wait to see some beautiful siggys!!!! April

Edited by SouthernGirl28, 15 August 2008 - 09:29 PM.

#12 BaileyS

BaileyS

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Members
  • 6,928 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:29 PM

I can't believe we're on #6

#13 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:32 PM

I need a new beautiful Gerry siggie. Something that shows the essence of his soul . . . it's been a while and I think I've been falling away from what Gerry really means to me.

SIGH.

Lisa

#14 BaileyS

BaileyS

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Members
  • 6,928 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

I love thinking about what gerry means to me, but I usually keep it to myself. Especially around the house, the fam wouldn't understand.

#15 mommaduck

mommaduck

Charles' Camel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,651 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's "momma duck" & keeper of the royal pug

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

I love this place, and come here several times a day just to see "what's up!" Wonderful creations and wonderful friends, all. Thanks, Beachie, and thanks to all who contribute. Hugs, Judy

#16 GUESTWinter Angel_*

GUESTWinter Angel_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:49 PM

CupigPosted Image Is Here!!! :partytime:

OINK OINK!!!

This little piggy wants some of this :stranger: and this :phantom2:

*Off to hunt the Wild Gerry Butloar* Posted Image

Edited by Winter Angel, 15 August 2008 - 10:09 PM.

#17 fksmtu

fksmtu

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerard's Turkish GAL, Butler's Turkish Babe in GALS Siggy Piggy Club

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

it's hard to get them together!

Posted Image

Edited by fksmtu, 16 August 2008 - 02:58 AM.

#18 NanLynn

NanLynn

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,131 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Butler's Bedtime Babe

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:41 AM

Hello and Happy weekend Piggys!!!

Posted Image

(Warning: Don't get off the ride until it has come to a full and complete stop.) :drool1:

#19 zanyzombie

zanyzombie

Mad for Marek MOD

• Mods
  • 23,760 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's New Hampshire, Mad for Marek GAL

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:31 AM

Posted Image

Posted ImageHAPPY BIRTHDAY BEACHIE AND HELLY!!!Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 NanLynn

NanLynn

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,131 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Butler's Bedtime Babe

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:57 AM

Posted Image

Have a Gerrilicous Day!!!

#21 GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,380 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Thankyou PaisleyScot for my wonderful signature! I love it!

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:03 AM

Happy birthday Linda and Helly! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 KUBRA

KUBRA

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,207 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Bitter Chocolate Gal,Gerry's Turkish Delight Piggy

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:30 AM

_siggy_

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LİNDA AND HELLY!!! :D :happybirthday:

#23 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,174 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image Linda and helly!

Posted Image :whoa: one at a time girls!

hugs,
Sue

#24 ladyfran

ladyfran

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,298 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: keeper of Gerrys Mr. Pinky Gal

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA & HELLY Don't forget to lick click me! :cunning:

Posted Image

:yay: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran, 16 August 2008 - 10:50 AM.

#25 Constance

Constance

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,190 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

To Helly & Linda!! :party:

I've been such a piggy lately that I decided to strike out on my own to come up with a siggy that fits the new clubhouse theme.

It's really basic -- not up to the standards of the masters here, but can any siggy with Gerry be anything other than gorgeous??!!

:encore:

Hugs, all -- Connie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users