Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (25 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I have your Avis up Tori! Let me know if those are what you wanted.
Here's a link to all the "How To" stuff on GALS.  Very helpful to read through :D
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Tori am going to ask a graphics mod to help you!
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:45 PM) Elissa...that is strange! Direct link: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46194
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM) Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image Gerry's Captain America costume for Halloween!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 09:29 AM) For some reason, I can't get into Gerry's birthday giving thread. Says it's a protected forum and I'm not authorized to view it. Anyone else having same problem?
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM) Yes, Tori. Post the name you want on the thread and one of the Mods will add it to the list. http://www.gerardbut...ic=27201&page=2
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:10 AM) Are newbies bestowed a GALS/PAL name?
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) @Becozy I sent you a PM with my pic links just incase. Take your time. No rush!!! ��
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) I'm having trouble with assigning pics in the two areas under our profile pic section when we post. I went to photobucket and tried all the codes. any tips?
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:07 PM) May I "borrow" this computer and never bring it back????? There are others anyway!!!!!! I need it to do a "long" research about Scotland, it's not what you think!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart: Gerard, you make our day!!!!! You touch our hearts and souls so deeply, much love!!!!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:00 PM) :yahoo: These gorgeous pictures of Gerard!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! What a handsome man, what a beautiful "Monsieur"!!!!! What a hunk!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:57 AM) :cunning: :claphands: :highfive:  1st Edition of "ComicCon Québec"!!!!! All weekend, from Saturday, Oct.25 to Sunday, Oct. 26 at Québec City Convention Centre!!!!!! comicconquebec.com
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:55 AM) :mike: :confused: Alone????? They all ran away because of me!!!!!!!
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 11:54 AM) Thank you @becozy!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:51 AM) :behave: Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX

Photo

Those FTB days

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
301 replies to this topic

#26 Phantom's Muse

Phantom's Muse

Charles' Camel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,603 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Rock Doll, Mrs. Edward Cullen, Aragorn's Queen Arwen

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:40 PM

I WANT GERRY I WANT GERRY I WANT GERRY!!!!!

Damn, sometimes I just can't stop wanting him! And today, I am having BAD IBS! My tummy feels terrible!

It sure would be nice to wake up in the morning and feel good for a change!

I STILL WANT GERRY! :tissues: :boobsquishhug:

Hey Swan. I suffer from IBS as well, and I haven't felt good for the past couple of weeks...so I totally empathize with you. Sometimes Immodium works for me when nothing else does, so you might want to try that remedy tonight.

Incidentally, I ALSO WANT GERRY! LOL!

:kisswink: :mopboyattila: :mopboyerik: :Draculababy:

#27 tonifinds2

tonifinds2

Neil's Butterfly GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,637 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Wild Rose GAL

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

Jes Lets see... doll check long nasty looking pins...check grandmothers favor curse...check I'm not sure that he will leave you alone but he should get a nasty headache everytime he irrates you!! :bootyshake: MUHAHAHAAHAHA! Swan IBS sucks, I totally feel for you. I know that if I don't stay on my stupid fiber diet, or eat to many greasy fries, I can't force myself out of bed!! ( I also have to drink at least 20 ounces of water everyday) But when I behave, I have found that I don't have as many flare ups. PS I want Gerry too!! :KingLeosheadicon: HUGS Toni

#28 Abrock

Abrock

Princess of Vanilla Mod

• Mods
  • 7,649 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of Gerry's Black Velvet and Superglued "You Smell Great" GAL

Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

Jes, I'll gladly add your ex to my list...

*calls up Jackie*

We have some work to do, boy!

Posted Image

Anyway.

Ever have to do something you really don't want to do? I know, probably every day, like getting out of bed for instance! But I mean something you know you REALLY need to do, and you're going to do it, you have a set time and it will be nothing but good for you and put your mind at ease...but you just DREAD it?

Yeah.

#29 I Am The Wind

I Am The Wind

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

Abs,

I do know what you mean. i am the worlds worst for putting things off. Even if they are the best thing in the world for me.. I just have issues. What are you putting off Abs?

Edited by I Am The Wind, 06 February 2006 - 07:45 PM.

#30 kimbo009

kimbo009

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 809 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Little Redhead

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:57 PM

HEY GALS!!! :kisswink:

:tantrum: I'm a grump tonight because I'm already sick of my new boss, and the morale of the whole agency is back in the toilet, which really peeeeeeeeeeeeeves me! I am the worst procrastinator of all time, however, and even now I have to get caught up on paperwork or else...but I just seem to be O so oppositional about it right now. I stay up too late, and then I can't function in the morning, now that I'm supposed to be at work earlier--so nothing gets done. And then I refuse to bring any work home because I want to hang out with the GALS or watch some Gerry :inlove: to replenish my angry, weary spirit. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tig:

It was thus over the weekend, too--I need to do so much in my crappy little apartment, since I am going to move this month, but even beyond that, I can't seem to get motivated to do the dishes or laundry, much less pack and clean. On the weekends I stay up nearly all night, then lose the whole day, and the whole weekend is gone too quickly.

I'm just burned out and exhausted by this whole mess of the past year, in which my professional life has just been a misery--and discovering Gerry has been the best thing that's happened to me in a LONG time! Gerry, then GALS in the past month. It seems like much longer than that, doesn't it? I can't believe that in December I didn't even know who Gerry Butler was. WOW. Hard to imagine.

Well, there it is. I will try to force myself to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight, and get some work done in my office in the morning!!!!! ( :swear: )

:mouthmaulme: :bleh: and bring me some hot yellow towel action! :mopboyjackie:

In lieu of that, :boobsquishhug:

Kimbo

Smoochie woo woo woo, :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

#31 Swansong

Swansong

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 9,504 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Swannie Anne

Posted 06 February 2006 - 11:53 PM

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it Kimberley! I am so fortunate that I don't have to work outside the home. I listen to what you working gals have to deal with, and I feel so blessed. When I get mondo grumpy, I eat a bit of dark chocolate! :Draculababy: Let me give you a big boob squishing hug! ((((((((OO)))))))) :inlove: I hope things improve at work... incidentally, what do you do? My dear, I really think that trying your hand at a naughty Gerry fanfic would be good for what ails ye! You are already a writer... you just need to channel all that creativity into some sexy, sultry, seductive fun! We are glad you found GALS too, you fit right in! Sending good thoughts your way! Love, Swan

#32 Abrock

Abrock

Princess of Vanilla Mod

• Mods
  • 7,649 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of Gerry's Black Velvet and Superglued "You Smell Great" GAL

Posted 07 February 2006 - 03:37 PM

Aaack, that blows, Kimbo! :comfort:

Abs,

I do know what you mean. i am the worlds worst for putting things off. Even if they are the best thing in the world for me.. I just have issues. What are you putting off Abs?

Oh, just a discussion with someone. I could explain everything, but it'd take too long, and it's a wee bit personal. Oh, but it's not about that guy I've been sorta-kinda-but-not-really dating...that's still a whole other animal.

I don't feel well today. I feel achy...as if I'm getting the flu. Maybe I should.....skip class...?

I think I'm going to. Gonna go home and rest. Then I get to go resolve this thing that's hanging over me. It may turn out not to be a big deal, that's what I'm hoping for.

#33 Abrock

Abrock

Princess of Vanilla Mod

• Mods
  • 7,649 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 February 2006 - 04:43 PM

My stomach hurts today. It's churning like I'm nervous about something...and I have no idea what! :confused: Thank heavens for those chewable caramel rolaids.

#34 conantat2

conantat2

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's plucky little "It" GAL

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:27 PM

Lately I've been having mostly FTB days, between having strep and so many other things,but you know what? There's always something or someone who makes it so much better. And also, driving along during our recent snowstorm here on the east coast of the US, I saw this old man with one leg standing in the cold, with a very ragged jacket on. I thought he needs to get to a shelter, and also how blessed I am. Sent up a prayer because it's all I had at the time to give him. It can be very much worse in this world, but we're here to make it better for each other.

#35 Abrock

Abrock

Princess of Vanilla Mod

• Mods
  • 7,649 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:24 PM

That's an awesome attitude, Conantat...I wish I could have that all the time. My FTB this weekend was missing church because I was up till nearly three in the morning on Friday AND Saturday night...so I was a zombie with a huge headache on Sunday. :angry: I was thoroughly annoyed with myself.

#36 Suz

Suz

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Honorary GALS Angel
  • 5,841 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Streakin For Scotsman GAL

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:37 PM

My FTB is this today. I just got a call from the finance company for my car. They wanted to know where my payment was. I said hold on and looked in my checkbook to see the date I had mailed it out. I told them I mailed it over two weeks ago. The guy says to me well we haven't received it and we are charging you five bucks a day until we get it. I asked him if when he did received it and saw the date on the postage that we had mailed it in time if they will take those charges off. He told me no because its not their fault they didn't get it. Well, its not mine either. If I mailed it in time and they didn't get it I will gladly put a stop on the check and issue a new one but I think they should give a little and take away those charges. Am I right?

#37 gerrynutsnap

gerrynutsnap

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Gutter Hotel Room Reservations GAL, Gerry's PSILY yellow fuzzy galway girl scene Gal

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:41 PM

Hey Girlies I'm gonna ask my angels to watch out for ya and get them sending some good love your way!! I had a pretty good day today except for one thing Stock taking I spent most of the day knee deep in stock and I hate that it's always me that ends up doing it :wall: , but the day passed well i didn't get shouted at(always good) I'm beginning to really not like my Job and the people I supposed to be helping(customers suck) Maybe a new career choice is ahead it's what my reader said, I should really listen :watchclock: :hugs: C x

#38 conantat2

conantat2

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's plucky little "It" GAL

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:49 PM

My FTB is this today. I just got a call from the finance company for my car. They wanted to know where my payment was. I said hold on and looked in my checkbook to see the date I had mailed it out. I told them I mailed it over two weeks ago. The guy says to me well we haven't received it and we are charging you five bucks a day until we get it. I asked him if when he did received it and saw the date on the postage that we had mailed it in time if they will take those charges off. He told me no because its not their fault they didn't get it. Well, its not mine either. If I mailed it in time and they didn't get it I will gladly put a stop on the check and issue a new one but I think they should give a little and take away those charges. Am I right?

I think you are right... that doesn't sound legal to me at all, Suz.

BTW, I love your Drew Barrymore GALS trading card, gerrynutsnap!

#39 gerrynutsnap

gerrynutsnap

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Gutter Hotel Room Reservations GAL, Gerry's PSILY yellow fuzzy galway girl scene Gal

Posted 23 February 2006 - 04:53 PM

Thanks I adore it too, she has such a knack for picking great pics yours is classic chic, i love it I can't complain today girls, I recieved my gerry dvd's in the post, lost 8Lbs in the Gym and I have a day off tomorrow yeahhhh Suz you should check your contract with the finance company and see if they have anything in there about penalities for non-receipt of payment!! Sounds abit " irish" as we would say!!

#40 Dawn

Dawn

Cassius' Roman GAL

• Members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Spanked and Loving it Gal

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:54 PM

Yeah, Suz GNS is right, you should make sure, and next time you call and you get a dink like that guy, ask to speak to his supervisor!!! As for me, I have a horse with a sore foot, a horse that has a vicious streak that is getting worse every day and a pulled muscle in my left shoulder. It has not improved, and my filly tried to flatten me today, my advice to everyone, don't get squished between concrete and thoroughbred if you can help it .....ouch!! What's bothering me most, I guess it's money, after taking a few months off this winter, because of the hurricane, I've fallen way behind with money. Everything I had saved for Vegas ended up getting used to keep me afloat, and now I've already registered and haven't a clue how I'm going to come up with the funds to make it, and I really want to. I can hopefully win some races, and that will put me ahead. I'm also a little apprehensive because I'm afraid of going to Vegas and not having as good a time as I will think. There are so many awesome Gals on here, I can't imagine how, but it's so much money to spend....well, I'll figure it out sooner or later!! :hugs: Dawn

#41 gerrynutsnap

gerrynutsnap

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:43 AM

Hey Dawn I know how you feel, I was thinking of going to Vegas as well but the money is one thing which I can work out but the other is although I post abit I don't actually know anyone from the site really well. Everyone has been really warm and welcoming but as I'd be travelling alone if I didn't fit in I'd feel alittle wierd.I'm probably just being silly and I'd have a blast but you do still feel alittle weary about weather to go or not. C x

#42 Suz

Suz

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Honorary GALS Angel
  • 5,841 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Streakin For Scotsman GAL

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:03 AM

Yeah, Suz

GNS is right, you should make sure, and next time you call and you get a dink like that guy, ask to speak to his supervisor!!!

As for me, I have a horse with a sore foot, a horse that has a vicious streak that is getting worse every day and a pulled muscle in my left shoulder. It has not improved, and my filly tried to flatten me today, my advice to everyone, don't get squished between concrete and thoroughbred if you can help it .....ouch!!

What's bothering me most, I guess it's money, after taking a few months off this winter, because of the hurricane, I've fallen way behind with money. Everything I had saved for Vegas ended up getting used to keep me afloat, and now I've already registered and haven't a clue how I'm going to come up with the funds to make it, and I really want to. I can hopefully win some races, and that will put me ahead. I'm also a little apprehensive because I'm afraid of going to Vegas and not having as good a time as I will think. There are so many awesome Gals on here, I can't imagine how, but it's so much money to spend....well, I'll figure it out sooner or later!!

:hugs:
Dawn

The finance company finally got my payment. I don't know what took it so long to get there. :confused: I did harass the hell out of them until they said they would take off the extra charges. I am in the process of refinancing anyway so hopefully I won't have to deal with them much longer.
As far as Vegas goes, I just don't have the money. I am very blue about it because I so want to go. Its just not going to happen.

#43 n.a.w.

n.a.w.

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Hoosier GAL

Posted 27 February 2006 - 01:12 PM

I'm having a very FTB day. I swear sometimes I feel like Eyeore, like I have a raincloud that follows me around. :bootyshake: <------ life at the moment

#44 Abrock

Abrock

Princess of Vanilla Mod

• Mods
  • 7,649 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 March 2006 - 01:41 PM

I'm having a very FTB day. I swear sometimes I feel like Eyeore, like I have a raincloud that follows me around.

:bootyshake: <------ life at the moment

:comfort: n.a.w....

As for me...

*throws entire box of ugly glass plates at wall*

THERE! I feel better.

#45 gerrynutsnap

gerrynutsnap

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,477 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 March 2006 - 01:53 PM

I had a day of it today. :rant: Ok I didn't get two mins to myself, I hate the public they just moan. I hate people who can't make up there mind(I don't give a crap what phone you buy just buy one!!!). I hate that I didn't get lunch and got stuck in traffic on the way to the bank. I found out my area manager is coming to visit me on Friday and I'm off which means the lads will show me up, I can't go to a show I want to go too cause I have to Bloody work..... Right that's it I'm OFF to VEGAS and they can Lump it aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *composes herself* That's better Thanks :greatking: (just causes he's yummy)

#46 Dawn

Dawn

Cassius' Roman GAL

• Members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Spanked and Loving it Gal

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:44 PM

Gah...I forgot my stupid bank card in the stupid slot of the bank machine, luckily I know nobody could have stolen anything from my account, cause it's one that automatically spits them out...but I'm so pissed, it's not like me to do something like that, but I had a migraine start today and had to take one of my pills, and they always make me feel funny!!! Grrrrr, now I'm hoping I can get it without having to cancel it and get a new one, it's such a pain if I have to wait until tomorrow, 'cause now I have NO CASH!!! :angry:

#47 tonifinds2

tonifinds2

Neil's Butterfly GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,637 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

Dawn don't feel too bad I've done that, it sucks but think of all the money you're saving! ;) I hate FTB days.....really! I just can't seem to catch a break lately. I tell myself this will pass, hard times always do....but for some reason its not helping all that much. Then I feel guilty cause I am really blessed, I've got my health something I wasn't so sure about last year at this time, I passed my first semester, wish I knew that I was going to pass this semester. I've held onto my house for yet another year (that has been touch and go since the enconomy decided to kick my butt). I wish I could figure out why I feel like I'm about to burst into tears all the time! If I didn't have you Gals, I'm pretty sure that I would have packed it in awhile ago. Today we had a test, I only have four this semester in Accounting Fundamentals, which means that if I fail one, I will probably fail the class. I can't fail the class cause its my flippin major! But I really needed to review the last 3 chapt.s better before the test. But I couldn't because I was getting ready for BPA competion (Like Prof. Miller wanted, and we did pretty good too), so other than this weekend after driving 4 hours each way, and in between my brothers birthday, and spending 10 minutes with my neglected family, I really hadn't studied up on it like I wanted. Now I have to spend the next few days wondering if I should bother with this semester or not :confused: I think :boobsquishhug: but since hubby is not very sympatheic, chances that I'm going to get one are getting pretty slim. :alone: Thanks for letting me vent, somehow it always makes me feel better! Hugs Toni

Edited by tonifinds2, 06 March 2006 - 02:55 PM.

#48 GUESTgreyeyegoddess_*

GUESTgreyeyegoddess_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:43 PM

Man, I was reading all the posts and my little complaint doesn't seem all that bad... I hate fickle weather---yeah, I live in California, and the weather is basically nice. But the in between seasons are just a pain. It can be sunny one moment, rain next, sunny again, rain again and on and on... I have had to go out to my car to crack windows down and roll them up, crack them open again and close them again... My biggest concern is the weather pressure, because it does a number on my sinuses. I just hate rain.

#49 tonifinds2

tonifinds2

Neil's Butterfly GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,637 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 March 2006 - 07:11 PM

Man, I was reading all the posts and my little complaint doesn't seem all that bad...

I hate fickle weather---yeah, I live in California, and the weather is basically nice. But the in between seasons are just a pain.

Trust me if you are talking sinus pressure and pain.....this is not a little complaint! And this IS the place to vent, about stupid teachers or the weather, or whatever ::D:

#50 Priscilla-Loves-Erik

Priscilla-Loves-Erik

Erik...I LOVE YOU!!!!

• Members
  • 1,457 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Erik's Phantom Wife and Burberry Brit Supervisor

Posted 07 March 2006 - 12:47 AM

Hey! Last sunday I've had some problems with two of my friends from high school... they don't seem to get along after a small fight or difference of opinion. Now' they're mad at each other and I'm in the middle...I didn't even understand why they were fighting but somehow I was right there too. I did work things out with my friend but now the two of them decided to end their friendship of years because of some stupid phonecall. Oh God I really hate this and I already have enough problems to add one more on my list. :angry: GAH!!!! I needed this.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users