Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (29 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Thanks, Barb and Deb! Let the drooling begin...or continue....:D
@  becozy : (29 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hot young Gerry pic in Hen House for your 18+ drooling via KnightPhantom's request ;)
@  Music of the... : (28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) Good Morning GALFriends! I just now saw how to post to the shout box ...haha!! It's that Facebook pic of Gerry ..... it distracted me :multicigs: (and every other picture that's been posted :heat:
@  heISmyGspot : (28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM) I've uploaded pix taken by Photog Micael at the PJ Party: http://gbgalsgallery...egasPJ/Michael/
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) :gotgals: right???
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2014 - 12:14 PM) Exactly, Kathy!   Exactly!  :multicigs:
@  Forbes girl : (28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM) Holy Cow, that picture!!! :multicigs:
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM) Posted Image Facebook pic...get ready...younger Gerry rockin' some long wavy hair!
@  Lady Elissa : (28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM) Week 5 is up and running. See post 145 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1521129
@  Lady Elissa : (27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM) Voting for this week in the Gerry Character Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern. See post #118 for list of characters and instructions for voting. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  BlueJean : (27 July 2014 - 05:31 AM) Thanks, Gals, for the Happy Galsversary wishes......it has been grand - and so much fun.   It's also wonderful to see Gerry still such an "attraction" - and success.  
@  shirsan : (26 July 2014 - 11:52 PM) I'm not sure how many years I have been here, but they all been GRAND. I love Gals and I love Gerry absolutely. Sandy
@  shirsan : (26 July 2014 - 11:51 PM) Happy Galaversay Blue Jean.
@  Forbes girl : (26 July 2014 - 02:52 PM) Hey Bonnie "BlueJean"! Happy 7 years Galsversary! We have both been here for 7 years. Isn't it GRAND! :D
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:05 PM) Kisses and hugs to you Gerard, from all your devoted fans!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:04 PM) Time to spend many hours on "Gerard Butler Gals!!!! Looking at "Hugo Boss" print ad!!!!!!! Hope to see it in "Elle Québec"!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (25 July 2014 - 12:01 PM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! We love you very much!!!!!
@  becozy : (25 July 2014 - 06:17 AM) Posted ImagePrint Ad thread for comments
@  becozy : (24 July 2014 - 09:23 AM)   7/24 - Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!Posted Image
@  becozy : (24 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) 7/24 - Skyscrapers are rising for London Has Fallen

Photo

Shamrocked's Drawings and Sketches

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#201 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's PhantomCamel Lass, Gerry's Camel Herding Piggy

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:24 PM

And she does them from her head :O. I love that!! As I said...I really like this drawing Diane. It is not way off the beaten path of Jamie like so many are. It is spot on for younger Jamie.

#202 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,162 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

That really is a beautiful picture of Jamie going home ....great job Diane.

hugs,
Sue

#203 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

Yikes!

One more day before I would be invisible again! :hide:

So I am adding a drawing that I had done earlier and thought it fit my Claire Fraser. Since I did a Jamie Fraser drawing, I thought I would add a Claire drawing. Played with it in Photobucket with the vignette effects and I think it looks ok.

Sham

Posted Image

#204 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,162 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

She looks so pretty Diane...must have been when she was in France... :kisswink:

Great job!

hugs,
Sue

#205 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

She looks so pretty Diane...must have been when she was in France... :kisswink:

Great job!

hugs,
Sue

:thankyou: Sue. I knew a fellow OUTLANDER fan would get it! I thought it fit her time in the French court. I wanted to show her in-control, unintimidated look.

:hug:

Diane

#206 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's PhantomCamel Lass, Gerry's Camel Herding Piggy

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:40 PM

Diane she is gorgeous!!! I love it! Have I seen this one before? Have you posted it? You've done wonderfully with this portrayal of Claire :wuv: Hugs, Bonnie

#207 Arwen

Arwen

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,265 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

Beautiful as always, well done Diane Hugs June

#208 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Diane she is gorgeous!!! I love it! Have I seen this one before? Have you posted it? You've done wonderfully with this portrayal of Claire :wuv:

Hugs,
Bonnie

:wave: Bonnie

Thanks for the nice comments. No, I checked back and I have not posted this one here earlier. I did post it on Facebook yesterday.

Slainte,

Diane

#209 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Beautiful as always,

well done Diane

Hugs
June

June:

Thanks so much for your support and nice comments. You make my day! :D

Diane

#210 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,677 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

Diane...Claire is so beautiful! I didn't read but the first book ( I know, me bad ) so I didn't envision her looking that elegant and beautiful! You are such a good artist! Love the effect you added to the drawing!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#211 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Diane...Claire is so beautiful! I didn't read but the first book ( I know, me bad ) so I didn't envision her looking that elegant and beautiful! You are such a good artist! Love the effect you added to the drawing!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:thankyou: Kathy! I am so happy that ya'll like my elegant Claire. Yes, she did had a period of dressing almost vulgar elegant for the time she and Jamie spent in France in the company of the king of France at that time, King Louis. The vignette border gives it an almost candlelight look, I think.

Don't feel bad. I would suggest that unless you have a LOT of time to invest in reading--don't get into the next books. They are verra addicting and you want to spend lots of time reading even when you don't have the time. Trust me--I was up till 4 AM reading lots of nights and then had to get up and go to work at the hospital by 7AM. Then after I retired I did have lots and lots of reading time till my daughter wanted me to babysit. Now I better be in bed by 11 PM to get lots of needed rest to keep up with the almost 2 year old toddler.

:hugs:

Diane

#212 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

Time to post something I created. Celebrating OUTLANDER character Jamie Fraser's birthday May 1. I made this photo manipulation of Gerry as Jamie Fraser. Happy Birthday James Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser! Long may ye live!

Diane

Posted Image

#213 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,677 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

Diane...That's so COOL!! A red headed Gerry as Jamie Fraser!! You did a great job with that! Love the eyes too !!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#214 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 3,251 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:25 AM

Very good, Diane. Very good. He certainly looks like Jamie should look. Gorgeous and masculine ......and tender. :wuv: BlueJean

#215 Arwen

Arwen

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,265 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hi Diane Thank you for posting Jaime Fraser, lest we forget. He's looking good Hugs Minx

#216 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:41 PM

Posting a new slide show I did of my drawings and sketches of Gerry all in one place so you don't have to scroll back and back to see them. It's still a work in progress as I add more to it. I added embellishments to some of the drawings.

Diane

Click on the picture to begin the slide show.

Posted Image

#217 Music of the Night72

Music of the Night72

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 630 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:04 PM

Posting a new slide show I did of my drawings and sketches of Gerry all in one place so you don't have to scroll back and back to see them. It's still a work in progress as I add more to it. I added embellishments to some of the drawings.

Diane

Click on the picture to begin the slide show.

Posted Image

OMG!! Diane your drawings are absolutely WONDERFUL!!! Thank You so much for sharing them and for putting them all together so we could see them all at once :) :)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work--both drawings and siggie's :) :)

Lots of Hugs!

Tammy

#218 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,677 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Diane...What a great idea putting your drawings together for our enjoyment. I tried to pick a favorite but each one brings back wonderful memories of the films they are drawn from. I love those drawings!! :goodjob:

~HUGS~ Kathy

#219 Arwen

Arwen

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,265 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:24 AM

Haaaaaaa Diane, these are beautiful, I love them all and as Kathy says, each one brings back a memory, but I do have a favourite, it tips the balance just a little, it is the last but one (the last is the same with the star writing on), I just melt at this one, well done. Thank you for sharing with us Hugs June

#220 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

Long overdue in replying here. :thankyou: Bonnie Blue Jean, Kathy, Tammy and June for the nice comments. You are so sweet to comment. I do want to do more drawings and graphics soon. As I said I am always a Work in Progress. :D :hugs: Diane

Edited by Shamrocked, 04 July 2012 - 01:26 PM.

#221 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

:hey:

Thanks Gerry for finding me again. I was gone again. :hide: The 30-day thing comes up fast when RL takes you away from here.

No time no time for drawing lately. I barely had time for making graphics and siggies. I made this graphic after reading Diana Gabaldon's THE SCOTTISH PRISONER.

Do you recognize my "Claire"?

Thanks for looking,

Diane

Posted Image

#222 Arwen

Arwen

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,265 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Love that picture Diane, which reminds me,I need to finish the book. So busy with sewing and babies that I am beat when I go to bed and thats the truth. Funnily enough I was sorting all my books out today, I must have about 20 just on LOTR and Tolkien tales, apart from the the three LOTR books I have put all the others away in the cupboard, now I just have all the Jaimie books, including The Scottish Prisoner and all the Game of Throne books. will have to start reading again and soon haha, otherwise I will run out of space again. Hugs June

#223 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,677 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 August 2012 - 03:48 PM

Great wallpaper, Diane! You know I love Beowulf but he looks perfect here as Jamie! Great job!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#224 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 3,251 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:10 PM

:hey:

Thanks Gerry for finding me again. I was gone again. :hide: The 30-day thing comes up fast when RL takes you away from here.

No time no time for drawing lately. I barely had time for making graphics and siggies. I made this graphic after reading Diana Gabaldon's THE SCOTTISH PRISONER.

Do you recognize my "Claire"?

Thanks for looking,

Diane

Diana - love this wallpaper!

BonnieBJ

Posted Image

#225 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

Love that picture Diane, which reminds me,I need to finish the book. So busy with sewing and babies that I am beat when I go to bed and thats the truth.

Funnily enough I was sorting all my books out today, I must have about 20 just on LOTR and Tolkien tales, apart from the the three LOTR books I have put all the others away in the cupboard, now I just have all the Jaimie books, including The Scottish Prisoner and all the Game of Throne books. will have to start reading again and soon haha, otherwise I will run out of space again.

Hugs
June

Thanks June, so glad that you like my GB as Jamie Fraser wallpaper. Which OUTLANDER book are you reading now? Did you finish Book 7 AN ECHO IN THE BONE?

While waiting for Diana Gabaldon to finish Book 8 of the OUTLANDER series, I am currently reading book 4-- FEAST FOR CROWS-- of the GAME OF THRONES series. About 1/2 way through that one. I like the series even though it is brutal and bloody reading as the 7 kings fight for the throne.

Great wallpaper, Diane! You know I love Beowulf but he looks perfect here as Jamie! Great job!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thanks, Kathy for your liking my Gerry as Jamie Fraser wallpaper. I thought this picture fits Jamie Fraser well. BTW, his Claire is Emmy Rossum. lol She fits there well too, I think.

Thanks BonnieBJ, so happy you like my creation.

I hope to do more graphics and drawings in the future. Time for my hobby is so limited now with my growing and growing family.

Diane

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users