Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  tess tkbr : (16 September 2014 - 04:55 AM) :blush: i posted in wrong place sorry
@  tess tkbr : (16 September 2014 - 04:53 AM) thx for gerry HB movie becozy
@  becozy : (15 September 2014 - 10:58 AM) Gerry gripping his board :kisswink: Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (15 September 2014 - 08:21 AM) Week 12 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #54 for info. http://www.gerardbut...=3#entry1521889
@  shirsan : (13 September 2014 - 08:42 PM) Hugo Boss commercial, they couldn't have written a more true statement for him. He truly is the man they describe in that commercial. Love him absolutely.
@  shirsan : (13 September 2014 - 08:38 PM) GORGEOUS gERRY ON GQ
@  becozy : (13 September 2014 - 08:31 PM) Posted ImageGerry in British GQ Oct. 2014 issue
@  BlueJean : (13 September 2014 - 10:09 AM) sweetquebecer - what was the first movie you saw Gerry in?   Just curious.
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:16 PM) Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:10 PM) Love you all Gals!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:07 PM) As you can see, I'm not "addicted"!!!! I've been for a long time and will be forever!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 12:05 PM) These gorgeous eyes, makes me want to spend hours looking at him, my favorite passtime!!!!! What are you waiting??? Steal a computer!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:44 AM) Thanks Gals for everything, high five!!!!! I can't stop drooling and I love it!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:41 AM) :marek: :claphands: Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!! XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (12 September 2014 - 11:39 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Love "Hugo Boss"commercial very much!!!! OMG!!!! Very good, he's so handsome!!!!!
@  becozy : (12 September 2014 - 09:56 AM)
@  Lady Elissa : (12 September 2014 - 09:30 AM) Attn: Character Survivor players: Week 11-Exile Island has begun. Don't forget to vote! Deets in post #24 http://www.gerardbut...&st=0&p=1521642
@  becozy : (12 September 2014 - 07:00 AM) Added:
@  BlueJean : (11 September 2014 - 12:02 PM) Yeah - it does stink..............Thanks for trying!
@  becozy : (11 September 2014 - 09:47 AM) 9/11 - Vote for Gerry, UK Glamour Sexiest Man 2014

Photo

Thanks you guys!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 SarahKitty

SarahKitty

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Jacket Fetish Gal

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:17 PM

So glad you joined us at GALS Tonya and thank you for your nice reply. I really appreciate you keeping in touch with Gerry's fans and giving us little insights to him. You just confirm what we already knew..that he is a wonderful and caring person. How lovely of you to take your time and visit us. I hope you have much success with your upcoming new job and that 2006 is a wonderful year for you. Cheers, Sarah ::D:

#27 turqeyes

turqeyes

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:15 PM

Wow, Tonya!!! What a completely lovely surprise! I think that this just shows me once again how sweet and caring you are, Tonya. (Not unlike your former boss)- and how you are still "taken" with Gerry's fans even now that you have "retired." Enthusiasm can be very contagious- and Gerry's fans have that in spades. And you, Tonya have a heart of gold. Thank you for writing. love and kilts, Donna :inlove: :leo: :inlove:

#28 DiamondDonna

DiamondDonna

Gerracula's Bad GAL

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's She-Cat

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

:thankyou: I'm a "newbie" here at GALS but want to thank you for posting and keeping in touch with us.

#29 Simone

Simone

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Location:Depending on the month - Toronto, London or delightfully lost in the Highlands
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Godiva Gal

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:30 PM

Hiya Tonya!

Welcome to GALS!
:bounce:

Nice to hear from you. ::D: GALS is a great place to share a laugh...and it truly is a "soft place to land". Hope to see you back here often.

All the best in 2006!

Hugs,
Simone

:computer:

#30 XxLadyClaireXx

XxLadyClaireXx

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blonde, Blue-Eyed GAL

Posted 08 January 2006 - 10:43 AM

So lovely to hear from you, Tonya. Am so glad that you're happy and healthy and I wish you a wonderful 2006!! :yippee:

#31 rushandgerryfan

rushandgerryfan

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Dracula's Nightime Passion Gal

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:24 PM

Hello Tonya!! So nice of you to stop by just to post w/ us!! That is thoughtful of you and we all appreciate it! On behalf of everyone who has posted here, I'd like to welcome you, warmly to our site!!!

#32 RJEdgell

RJEdgell

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: PeppermintSnog GAL

Posted 08 January 2006 - 09:21 PM

Hi Tonya! So nice to see you here too! *hugs* Hope to see you here more often now that you have a computer. Take good care and have fun with your new job. ::D: RJ

#33 Erik's Ebony Eyes

Erik's Ebony Eyes

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 863 posts
  • Location:That part of heaven where I am wrapped in Erik's arms around the campfire light...
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Gypsy Woman-Erik's Black Velvet Lady

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:57 PM

Tonya,

Thank you sooooooooo much for taking such excellent care of our Gerry when you were his assistant.

And I am so glad that you remain friends... doing things on his behalf, once and a while.

Thank you for being a part of us as well.

Good luck in all that you are doing now.

Please visit with us periodically!

We will miss you!!!

Erik's Ebony Eyes :hugs:

#34 Butlerized

Butlerized

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: One love...one lifetime GAL

Posted 10 January 2006 - 09:31 PM

Ms Tonya.....what she said~ and, what she said~ and oh...what she said,as well! :;):

Welcome to our wild-n-crazy playground! :lalala:

Stop by when you've the chance...know we will keep your place!

Take good care in 2006!
:inlove:

#35 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,197 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 12 January 2006 - 12:07 AM

Dear Tonya, Thanks so much for taking the time to come on this board and talk to us. It is so nice to know that Gerry and the people around him really care about his fans. Sue (irish) :mopboyerik:

#36 zanyzombie

zanyzombie

Mad for Marek MOD

• Mods
  • 23,761 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's New Hampshire, Mad for Marek GAL

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:23 PM

Tonya,

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for stopping in and saying, "Hi!"

Please come back and see us when ever you can!

We'll leave the light on for you! Posted Image

Cheers!

Edited by zanyzombie, 15 January 2006 - 03:56 PM.

#37 ToJanieLoveJude

ToJanieLoveJude

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Members
  • 2,070 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:48 AM

Hi Tonya, thanks for taking the time to post! I too am pretty new to this website, but I feel like I've been here forever, and know everyone so well. It makes me so mad when my friends are talking about hotties they see on TV or movies, and then I mention 'Gerard Butler' being such a sweet hottie, and they are like "Who?" I just can't believe it, it blows my mind! I never joined a website before or "posted" before. This is the first one, I am Gerry's web virgin. He is so REAL. I think that's why women(Me) feel like they can somehow connect with him. Thanks for making us feel so much more connected!!! You are a real generous person yourself for taking the time for us GALS! Thanks!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users