Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (22 May 2015 - 08:46 AM) Sky/Australia: Gerard Butler's five most charming roles

@  Diana D : (21 May 2015 - 08:29 PM) :woohoo: :thud: :woohoo: love da pic tooooo!!!
@  BlueJean : (21 May 2015 - 04:14 PM) Love, love, love this pic, too!  

Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (21 May 2015 - 04:12 PM) When I clicked on just now - the OHF slider was showing......love, love, love it!    Anxious to see Agent Banning in LHF.   Or any other movie if he's in it!    Is that a dangling participle?    "It"?
@  sweetquebecer : (21 May 2015 - 11:16 AM) :wave: :yahoo: Hello everyone!!!!
@  becozy : (20 May 2015 - 06:38 AM) Published on May 13, 2015 by Dorri Olds:
This is from a roundtable interview in New York City on March 2013. I just got around to posting it today. My friend Nikki M. Mascali is a big Gerard Butler fan so I added this just for her. Here Butler is talking about the movie 'Olympus Has Fallen.'
@  Diana D : (19 May 2015 - 04:01 PM) Hey Josee girl!!! :dancer: The Ugly Truth :Mike2: was on TV down here is the south this past weekend...Love :love: the dance scene!! :swoon: :woohoo:
@  becozy : (19 May 2015 - 11:36 AM) :kisswink:  :igotgals: :crack:
@  sweetquebecer : (19 May 2015 - 11:34 AM) :claphands: :pantingheart: Hello Becozy, yes, I did!!!! It's been seven times I saw it!!!!! Not "addicted" at all!!!!! Yes, I am!!!!! It's getting worse and worse with the age!!!!!
@  becozy : (19 May 2015 - 11:24 AM) Did you get to see :Milo2: on the weekend as you planned? :lol:
@  becozy : (19 May 2015 - 11:24 AM) :wave: Josee!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 May 2015 - 11:24 AM) :yahoo: Hello everyone!!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (18 May 2015 - 10:25 AM) Week 12 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game (week 2 of Exile Island) is ready. See post #248 for deets for this week. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1527813
@  Forbes girl : (16 May 2015 - 04:01 PM) Thanks, Bonnie! Dark clouds going your way from here. I think it will be with us for at least the next week. Let me know if you see Noah anywhere.
@  BlueJean : (16 May 2015 - 03:27 PM) Hi Kathy - welcome back.    We had had a week and a half of rain.....maybe two.   Or more.    Rain, rain, rain.   I know the mountains have had snow.    It's beautiful to look to the West and see the snow in the back range.       When I drive to Berthoud and go down into the valley it is truly beautiful.    Never grows old.    Unlike moi.  :drink:
@  Forbes girl : (16 May 2015 - 02:50 PM) BlueJean, I'm back in Estes Park after two flight cancellations. The third time was the charm. Where did all of the rain come from? The mountains are so white, full of snow. Just beautiful! We are in much better shape than California! Good to be home again!
@  BlueJean : (16 May 2015 - 07:10 AM) Happy Saturday.    Wonderful day - it isn't raining yet!   :claphands: :discosisters: :cheer:
@  becozy : (15 May 2015 - 01:39 PM) :dancer: Have fun watching The Bounty Hunter, and a good weekend, Josee!
@  sweetquebecer : (15 May 2015 - 12:29 PM) :rose: :encore:Thanks for everything Gals!!!!! Good job, high five for your dedication and hard work!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (15 May 2015 - 12:25 PM) :funnyup: That's what happens when you drool and swoon too much over pictures, "God of Technology" says: "Enough"!!!!!!!

Photo

Thank you for being so wonderful.