Icon Announcements!

Posted Image  Posted Image

Gerry reveals he’ll soon be shooting the thriller Geostorm, before filming the sequel London Has Fallen.

He’ll then move on to a (yet-to-be announced) heist movie, before tackling

a “beautiful little movie, a tragic drama.” (from VF article)

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) Everybody is so nice!!!! Thank you again!!!
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:26 PM) :ty:
@  lugerry : (19 October 2014 - 07:45 AM) Welcome to GALS Diana D!
@  Paisleyscot : (18 October 2014 - 10:51 PM) Welcome Diana D! :welcome: Glad to have you here :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:55 PM) :phantom: :wuv:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Lots of us are here because of Phantom of the Opera.
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:53 PM) :wave:
@  Diana D : (18 October 2014 - 06:45 PM) My daughter introduced me to ��Gerard Butler�� in Phantom of the Opera & I was hooked!!!! :phantom2:
@  BlueJean : (18 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) Welcome, Diana D.   Tell us how you "met" Gerry and found Gals. :D
@  Diana D : (17 October 2014 - 10:14 PM) @Forbes girl Thank you so much! :ty:
@  Forbes girl : (17 October 2014 - 06:57 PM) :welcome1: Diana D!!!
@  Diana D : (17 October 2014 - 05:57 PM) So excited to be a GB fan!!! :marek:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) :omg:   May I sleep at the Library to look at all pictures of Gerard?????? I'll be quiet, I swear!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart:   We all just can't get enough of Gerard, his brilliant talent, his undeniable charm, simply irresistible, his great sense of humor, his sweetness, kindness!!!!!! We love you forever!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:33 AM) Happy dance in front of the computer, come on everybody!!!!!! Quiet Josée, yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:30 AM) We all can't wait for your next movies!!!! Good luck for the shooting of "Geostorm"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:27 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! Drooling over and over again!!!! Happy dance!!!! Love every minute of it, articles, pictures!!!!!
@  becozy : (16 October 2014 - 07:35 PM) Posted Image  10/16 - Gerard Butler Has 6 Things to Say About Style
@  Paisleyscot : (16 October 2014 - 10:31 AM) More Yummy HB Photos added to album HERE!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
@  sweetquebecer : (16 October 2014 - 10:09 AM) :omg: Yes, you are right Gerard!!!!! Didn't know they were some "funny and crazy" in Québec City????? You tell me!!!!

Photo

Thank you for being so wonderful.