Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 08:12 PM) Saw an ad on TV tonight - from C.J. Banks.   Men's  trousers  are definitely shorter.
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 04:22 PM) I bet it's the latest thing - the suit fits him to pairfection!    He would not wear it if it wasn't exactly as it should be.   I think it might be jealous guys too........
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 01:27 PM) :hmm: I think it's a modern-cut suit trend
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 01:06 PM) I have seen several twitters about Gerry's pants (in the Boss Commercial) being too short.    Is that true?   I would think that Boss - not to mention dapper Gerry would know!
@  Lady Elissa : (29 September 2014 - 08:51 AM) Week 14 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #110. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1522035
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 08:20 AM) 9/29 - Send your Questions for Gerry to Hugo Boss for 10/2 interview Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 AM) Thanks, zanyzombie.  
@  becozy : (28 September 2014 - 07:14 PM) 9/28 - Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Sequel Helmer
@  zanyzombie : (28 September 2014 - 07:01 PM) I just took a look BlueJean - yep that's her.
@  BlueJean : (28 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) In the Gallery - here: Gallery » Special Appearances » The Village Scandal Hats - the fourth pic.   Gerry and a woman.  Is it Madalina?   Can I ask that here?
@  Lady Elissa : (28 September 2014 - 10:11 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor game ends tonight promptly at 8pm Pacific, 10 pm Central, 11pm Eastern. Don't forget to vote! See post 86 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=4
@  becozy : (27 September 2014 - 08:54 AM) Posted Image
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:46 PM) Gerry takes Pics with kids in exchange for some fruit!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Thread HERE
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:07 PM) Gerard Butler gets a tall glass of water for Geostorm.
Read article HERE
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:43 PM) Don't hold your breath! Interesting how what I wrote went into two messages. LOL!
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:42 PM) The last I read from Gerry himself "Geostorm" will start filing in November. But, don
@  GBPhanatic : (26 September 2014 - 02:13 PM) Hey guys! Does anyone know when G starts filming Geostorm? I've heard conflicting info, either Oct. or Nov. Just wondering. Thanks! :)
@  Paisleyscot : (25 September 2014 - 10:12 PM) Gerry Paddle Boarding in Malibu today. Photos in Gallery HERE.
Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image  Discussion thread HERE
@  becozy : (25 September 2014 - 03:13 PM) Sandy...I really don't know that much about G's family (!! :bonk: !!) but in this 2013 interview he said: "My family is everything to me. I have a brother and sister, they’re both married, I have four nieces."
@  BlueJean : (25 September 2014 - 03:10 PM) shirsan - Have you tried googling Gerry biography, personal information, family, etc.?  

Photo

Today is a sad day

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Brianna*~

~*Brianna*~

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

My cat that i have had since she was a kitten died today. My husband found her under the bed. She must have died just before we woke up because rigo hadnt even set in yet. So please if you could everyone say some prayers for my cat. Her name was powder. She was 9 years old.

#2 Tap

Tap

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 4,453 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Leo's Sparta Queen & Gerry's Galway Girl

Posted 24 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

My cat that i have had since she was a kitten died today. My husband found her under the bed. She must have died just before we woke up because rigo hadnt even set in yet. So please if you could everyone say some prayers for my cat. Her name was powder. She was 9 years old.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets are like children and they will always have a special place in our hearts. Powder, as well as you and your husband, will be in my prayers.

:hugs:
Tap

#3 ReggieNY11

ReggieNY11

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Pumping On Set GAL, Gerry's Scruff Gone Wild GAL

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

So sorry for your loss. :comfort:

#4 beacon1

beacon1

Marek's Lady GAL

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's CailĂ­n Maith (Good Girl)

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

So sorry for your loss. :comfort:

So saddened to hear about your cat.

#5 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,310 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:22 PM

Oh, Brianna, I'm so sorry! I have had many pets over the years and the loss of each one who has passed on is sorely missed. I still miss my beloved Dachshund, Rocky.

#6 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,215 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:53 PM

It's difficult to loose a beloved pet. They are part of the family and one of the toughest things about sharing your life with them is that their time on Earth is not meant to last as long as ours and no matter how many years they live, we hate to see them leave us. When I say a prayer up at the passing of one of my animal companions, or at the side of a sick one, I also ask God why it is that we are given such beautiful, loving creatures to enhance our days, make us laugh, teach us compassion and humility, fill our lives with love and companionship, and love us unconditionally for only what seems such a short time. I've never gotten a direct answer, not in so many words but I believe they're here to teach us how to treat one another, even for the time they are here and then when their job is done, they've left their pawprints across our hearts and we're the better for having them in our lives. Delene

#7 ladyfran

ladyfran

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,298 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: keeper of Gerrys Mr. Pinky Gal

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:24 PM

I am saddened by the loss of your beloved fur baby...It's so true that they are part of our families and losing a pet hurts just as much. I still think of my baby (Sunny our dog) all the time and he's been gone almost 4 years! So Sweetie, I will certainly keep you and yours in my prayers. Delene...your post tugs at my heart my friend.. and I absolutely agree with every word! :hearts: Frannie

#8 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,749 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

I can't express my feelings about pets any better than Delene. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved cat, Brianna. I know the hurt goes deep. My thoughts go with you and I will say a prayer for Powder. She is in good hands now! ~HUGS~ Kathy

#9 JustCallMeTracy

JustCallMeTracy

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,734 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Ghetto fabulous Redneck GAL

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:07 PM

Bless you heart. We have a cat that is 16 and I know how much you can love an animal.
God be with y'all and comfort you. :rose:
Love,
Tracy
:hug:

#10 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

I am so sorry, Briana. I have kitties and last summer when I lost one of mine I was heartbroken. You had a good long time with her, and lots of memories and hopefully some pics.

:hug1:

Lisa

#11 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,052 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:47 PM

Brianna, I have a "furbaby" that is 18 and he is so loved. I have lost many "babies" over the years and I know how your heart is breaking. Only another animal lover can truly understand the bond between pet and pet parent. My prayers are with you for Powder. Please keep my friend Mary in your prayers as well. Her 19 year old "furbaby" has just been diagnosed with inoperable cancer 5 weeks ago. She is struggling with giving him intervenuos fluids and trying everything to get him some nourishment. The vets are astonished he is still with her. Sometimes I wonder if they know how much love has to do with an animals will to survive. They love us as much as we love them. Sandy

#12 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

So sorry to hear about your cat powder luv. :hug: :hug1:

#13 BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

It's hard to    say something more encouraging than Delene's message, but I just want you to know that I'm with you  :comfort:  

#14 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,035 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: 02bhis GAL

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:39 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Brianna; we had three cats but sadly we had to have one put to sleep because of cancer. My three cats are all brothers; same mother; different fathers. Now we have two left and yesterday; we had an Earth Quake here in Quebec 5 on the scale and Piccolo ran down to his bed in the basement; while Bunny stood frozen in the dinning room. I scooped him up and dropped him out in our little Oasis for them in the back yard; while I went in as my husband who was working in his work shop in the basement; came up with Piccolo in his arms to deposit him outside with his brother and away from any harm. Thank goodness the house is solid; but our nerves are not so steady and the cats refused to come in last night; still remembering their trauma earlier that day. They have been with us 13 years now and these two (who are the original brothers; same mother) act like they are still kittens. Take care dear heart;and know that you are among many animal lovers here at Gals. :wuv:

#15 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 824 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

Brianna,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious cat. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family right now.
:rose:

I understand complete.

My cat Cinnamon , developed kidney failure and went complete blind about a week ago.
I'm worried about her everyday, wondering is something worse is going to happen.
I pray that for all the animals out there who are sick or injured get better soon

:metoyou:

#16 Miss S

Miss S

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 765 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Divine Miss S, Supreme F**king Goddess of the World GAL

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:42 AM

I totally understand. ((((HUGS)))) May Powder being having the second best time of her being. (The first best was all her time with you.) The Divine Miss S :rose:

#17 MissSilverWolff

MissSilverWolff

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

Gomenasai (I'm sorry) for your neko (cat), Powder. I'm sure there was 9 years of great joy that she had brought to you. I know that my cats I had, even though it was a short time, always will be remembered. I've been told that death is part of life and it's the grandest part of life because there is no more suffering or pain. I've lost a few pets and even an important person in the past. I'm praying that you don't have to mourn too long. It's alright, celebrate the life you took in 9 years ago. *nod of understanding* I pray that it will be alright for you. Silver.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users