Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (31 July 2014 - 10:52 PM) Josee :butterfingergif:  you've definitely :gotgals:
@  becozy : (31 July 2014 - 11:55 AM) :crack:: :igotgals: <- Josée
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:25 AM) I'm drooling again, yellow card to me!!!!! I don't mind, I collect them!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:23 AM) Gerard, you are so talented, sweet,funny,handsome, charming, etc.... I could write a book!!!!!! Joking!!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM) Thanks for everything Gals!!!!! You are the best!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:35 AM) They will air "Law Abiding Citizen" soon on Quebecer television, can't wait to Watch it again!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:32 AM) Always nice to spend a few hours on this site, my favorite!!!!!! Not addicted, joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:24 AM) Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard, we love you forever XXXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Good job Gals!!!!
@  heISmyGspot : (30 July 2014 - 02:27 PM) London Has Fallen delayed? http://manlymovie.ne...ng-delayed.html
@  Lady Elissa : (29 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Thanks, Barb and Deb! Let the drooling begin...or continue....:D
@  becozy : (29 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hot young Gerry pic in Hen House for your 18+ drooling via KnightPhantom's request ;)
@  Music of the... : (28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) Good Morning GALFriends! I just now saw how to post to the shout box ...haha!! It's that Facebook pic of Gerry ..... it distracted me :multicigs: (and every other picture that's been posted :heat:
@  heISmyGspot : (28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM) I've uploaded pix taken by Photog Micael at the PJ Party: http://gbgalsgallery...egasPJ/Michael/
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) :gotgals: right???
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2014 - 12:14 PM) Exactly, Kathy!   Exactly!  :multicigs:
@  Forbes girl : (28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM) Holy Cow, that picture!!! :multicigs:
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM) Posted Image Facebook pic...get ready...younger Gerry rockin' some long wavy hair!
@  Lady Elissa : (28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM) Week 5 is up and running. See post 145 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1521129
@  Lady Elissa : (27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM) Voting for this week in the Gerry Character Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern. See post #118 for list of characters and instructions for voting. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038

Photo

Who here is a Los Angeles Lakers Fan?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:54 AM

okay, who here on GALS is a Los Angeles Lakers fan? I been a fan for quite awhile but they have been doing somewhat good and somewhat not, but do you pals/gals think they will beat the Celtics/ or going to the playoffs? my gut is telling me they will beat celtics cause my ex dad is a fan. But, they are what 2 to 1 or 3 to 1? I forgot the score, but i would like to hear your opinions on this. :wave:

#2 Gold Dust Woman

Gold Dust Woman

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Party Crasher GAL

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

I'll root for any L.A. team that makes it to the play-offs. What do they call fans like me? Bandwaggoners???? However, I am an L.A. Kings hockey fan for life.

I don't want to make any predictions because basketball is too fast paced for me, but we could use a good victory parade again. It puts everyone in a good mood. GO LAKERS!!!

Congrats on your engagement Phantom. :pointy:

#3 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

No bandwagon fan here! I have been a Lakers fan since the 80's (after I moved to Los Angeles and stopped being a Knicks fan). I LOVE the Lakers! My phoenix tattoo on my back is in Lakers colors (purple and yellow). I'm a total Magic Johnson groupie!

No predictions but I really am sooo excited to have a Celtics v. Lakers championship game. They have been rivals since what, the 60's? So awesome!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!

Lisa

#4 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

actually come to think of it, no more predicting stuff especially on NBA cause no one can never know who will win/lose. But you gals are so right! Need to check the score for Lakers/Celtics since they are playing right now. :pointy:

#5 Gold Dust Woman

Gold Dust Woman

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Party Crasher GAL

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:43 AM

Congrats to the Lakers! Booooo to the irresponsible revelers.

Now onto baseball... GO DODGER BLUE!!!

#6 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

I have to say that I was absolutely jazzed when the Lakers won last night. But now I'm so disappointed about the reaction from the "fans" in the streets of Los Angeles. So much senseless violence ... kind of the opposite of celebration. Makes me sad.

#7 Lady Ski Bum

Lady Ski Bum

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 604 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Downhill Racer

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

No matter where I hang my hat I will always be a Lakers fan and a Dodger fan. Went to both teams games for years until I left LA for college but my blood runs blue in the summer and yellow and purple during basketball season and green and yellow for football - GO PACK! Now I have to cheer the Jets...no, I will just be a Tebowmaniac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users