Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (30 October 2014 - 06:56 AM) Posted Image Gerry in Malibu Yesterday
@  becozy : (29 October 2014 - 07:27 AM) Gerry at the Lakers game last night with new g/f ... thread here
Posted Image
@  becozy : (28 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) Posted earlier: 10/28 - @GerardButler set to appear at Hollywood Film Awards Nov. 14th
@  becozy : (27 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) Posted Image  Posted Image10/27 - GQ Character: Gerard Butler
@  may : (27 October 2014 - 05:28 PM) :presents: Happy Birthday Sebbied; I hope your day was fantastic!
@  BlueJean : (27 October 2014 - 06:29 AM) Thanks, Elissa........let the games begin!  :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (27 October 2014 - 06:16 AM) Week 18 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #220 for this week's instructions. http://www.gerardbut...=9#entry1522480
@  Jiko : (26 October 2014 - 11:10 PM) Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes :ty: :hugs: Jindra
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 09:24 PM) :party: Jiko!! All the best to you!
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 07:32 PM) Geostorm is filming around Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Monday, Oct. 27 Source
@  Paisleyscot : (26 October 2014 - 06:51 PM) I've made some HB Gerry Avis. If you'd like them help yourself!  Thread HERE
@  lugerry : (26 October 2014 - 12:38 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra. Sending lots of best wishes your way!
@  Toriblair89 : (26 October 2014 - 08:28 AM) Happy birthday Jindra!!! :presents: :dancegal:
@  BlueJean : (26 October 2014 - 06:01 AM) Happy Birthday, Jindra - Cheers! :presents:
@  Jiko : (25 October 2014 - 10:52 PM) Thank you Kathy :thankyou: :rose: :hugs: Jindra
@  Forbes girl : (25 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra "Jiko". :bday: :presents:
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:18 PM) Paisleyscot, yes it works! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! And I'll read through the "how to" as well.
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Dayna will be updating the Forum...if we go 'dark' or wonky for a bit, that will be the reason! :rose:
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 06:49 PM) Elissa, there is a glitch somewhere! I'll pass this on to Dayna. So Sorry for the problem!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.

Photo

Wallpapers by Lady Elissa-part 3

New wallpaper post #221

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#51 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,505 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

Awesome! As you know, I have a large monitor and the new wallpapers blow up perfectly to fit my screen! Love them!! Great job, sweetie! Suzie

#52 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:13 PM

:wave: Thanks, Suzie! I'm glad they work with your monitor!

#53 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:17 PM

Here are the Christmas wallpapers that I entered in a graphics contest on another site. The voting is over so I can now post them here. They are unsigned because of they were in a contest. They didn't win anything, but I had fun making them. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:01 PM

Well, they are winners in my book. I'll bet you had fun working with all of those Gerry pics. I had that kind of fun with Gerry's birthday siggy that I made. I love the Phantom one too. That is a great picture. Good job sweetie. Thanks for sharing!! ~HUGS~ Kathy

Edited by Forbes girl, 12 December 2010 - 11:02 PM.

#55 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

:wave: Thanks, Kathy! You know it was really tough having to look at all those pictures of Gerry to select just the right ones for the ornaments and then to have to delicately cut out all around his face.... :yummy:

#56 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,505 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:56 PM

Kathy, Elissa has a thing about cutting out around Gerry's ears. I think that's the main reason she decided to use so many pictures of Gerry! LOL!! I just copied the heck out of those wallpapers - awesome!! Suzie

#57 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

Thanks, Suzie! You're right. I do love to cut out around Gerry's ears! :multicigs:

#58 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,062 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:35 AM

I love your siggy, so true. Sandy

#59 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

I love your siggy, so true.
Sandy

Thanks, Sandy :)

Happy New Year GALS! Here's another wallpaper I made a couple of days ago from the Loreal calendar. The background is Scotland. :)

Posted Image

#60 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:24 PM

Brushes cobwebs away from entrance to thread! :D I didn't realize it had been that long since I'd made wallpapers...hmmm. Anyway, as I said in the Siggy Piggy thread, you all know my love for and addiction to Erik! Here are two wallpapers featuring Gerry and two other marvelous actors who have given wonderful performances in the role of Erik. They are revisions of a "special request" wallpaper featuring Charles Dance and Gerry that I made for Deb a couple of years ago when I was still very new to Photoshop. The cut-out edges were very rough and I didn't know what I know now about working with layers and transparency, so I reworked the whole thing. :D

Here is the wallpaper featuring Charles Dance and Gerry. Charles Dance played Erik in the POTO television mini series in the 90s.

Posted Image

I decided if this format worked with Charles and Gerry, why not Hugh and Gerry? So here are my favorite Broadway Phantom, Hugh Panaro, and Gerry. :wuv:

Posted Image

#61 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:06 PM

Surf's up, GALS! :p

Posted Image

#62 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,505 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Posted Image

Oh My God, Elissa! That's gorgeous!! RCL So using that!

Suzie

#63 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 August 2011 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image

I can't get enough of that wallpaper!! I think I am going to stuff "Jamie Forbes" so he will look more like Gerry in his wetsuit. Sweet dreams ladies!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#64 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:05 AM

:wave: Thanks, Suzie and Kathy! I'm glad you like it! :)

#65 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,505 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

Posted Image

I can't get enough of that wallpaper!! I think I am going to stuff "Jamie Forbes" so he will look more like Gerry in his wetsuit. Sweet dreams ladies!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Be careful! if your guys' wetsuit is as tight as Gerry's, it may have to be surgically removed!

Suzie

#66 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,370 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

Fabulous wallpaper Elissa! RCS'd that beauty! Hugs, Cheryl

#67 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

Thanks, Cheryl! :wave:

#68 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Posted Image

~HUGS~ Kathy

Be careful! if your guys' wetsuit is as tight as Gerry's, it may have to be surgically removed!

Suzie

:funnyup:

~HUGS~ Kathy

#69 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

Here are two new Phantom wallpapers I made today. :)

Posted Image

This one is another in my series based on various Phantom books I've read. I'm currently reading "A Heart That Waits" by Gabrina Garza.

Posted Image

:thankyou: , Zany, for getting me back into the workshop! :)

#70 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:58 AM

Here's another "Phantom book" series wallpaper. This one is based on "The Sultan's Favorite" by Anne Burnside. :)

Posted Image

#71 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Here's another one, fresh from the workshop. :)

Posted Image

#72 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

Elissa....YIPPEE :yay: more wallpapers....R-C-S....You're quick getting one made with the new Gerry portrait. GREAT JOB!! Thanks for sharing sweetie!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#73 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:22 PM

Elissa....YIPPEE :yay: more wallpapers....R-C-S....You're quick getting one made with the new Gerry portrait. GREAT JOB!! Thanks for sharing sweetie!

~HUGS~ Kathy

:wave: Thanks, Kathy! What can I say? I was inspired! :p

#74 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 September 2011 - 09:08 PM

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know what you mean. Those new portrait pics inspire me too. Aren't they YUMMY!!! I just saw POTO on TV in HD and was in the mood for POTO wallpapers and siggies. I made a POTO siggy but haven't posted it yet.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#75 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

~HUGS~ Kathy

I know what you mean. Those new portrait pics inspire me too. Aren't they YUMMY!!! I just saw POTO on TV in HD and was in the mood for POTO wallpapers and siggies. I made a POTO siggy but haven't posted it yet.

~HUGS~ Kathy

POTO never gets old! I keep returning to it time and again when I make wallpapers. I'm looking forward to seeing your new POTO siggy! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users