Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (01 August 2014 - 07:09 AM) Posted Image yesterday http://www.gerardbut...46044&p=1521207
@  Paisleyscot : (31 July 2014 - 10:52 PM) Josee :butterfingergif:  you've definitely :gotgals:
@  becozy : (31 July 2014 - 11:55 AM) :crack:: :igotgals: <- Josée
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:25 AM) I'm drooling again, yellow card to me!!!!! I don't mind, I collect them!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:23 AM) Gerard, you are so talented, sweet,funny,handsome, charming, etc.... I could write a book!!!!!! Joking!!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM) Thanks for everything Gals!!!!! You are the best!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:35 AM) They will air "Law Abiding Citizen" soon on Quebecer television, can't wait to Watch it again!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:32 AM) Always nice to spend a few hours on this site, my favorite!!!!!! Not addicted, joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:24 AM) Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard, we love you forever XXXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Good job Gals!!!!
@  heISmyGspot : (30 July 2014 - 02:27 PM) London Has Fallen delayed? http://manlymovie.ne...ng-delayed.html
@  Lady Elissa : (29 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Thanks, Barb and Deb! Let the drooling begin...or continue....:D
@  becozy : (29 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hot young Gerry pic in Hen House for your 18+ drooling via KnightPhantom's request ;)
@  Music of the... : (28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) Good Morning GALFriends! I just now saw how to post to the shout box ...haha!! It's that Facebook pic of Gerry ..... it distracted me :multicigs: (and every other picture that's been posted :heat:
@  heISmyGspot : (28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM) I've uploaded pix taken by Photog Micael at the PJ Party: http://gbgalsgallery...egasPJ/Michael/
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) :gotgals: right???
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2014 - 12:14 PM) Exactly, Kathy!   Exactly!  :multicigs:
@  Forbes girl : (28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM) Holy Cow, that picture!!! :multicigs:
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM) Posted Image Facebook pic...get ready...younger Gerry rockin' some long wavy hair!
@  Lady Elissa : (28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM) Week 5 is up and running. See post 145 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1521129

Photo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALS!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,448 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

Five years ago this month, the following appeared by Doctor Em in the Support Center on a brand new site called GALS:

"I realize there are many of you who do not have a clue what "GALS" is so I will offer a little explanation. In May of 2005, many Gerry fans were having "fits" because they didn't know where Gerry was. At about this same time, word came out that Gerry had a computer and would be able to check online more often. I found this buzz terribly amusing and on the spur of the moment I decided to sit down and come up with a new "sickness" - one which only affected Gerry fans. I had also decided to tailor the steps to "recovery" after the AA 12-Step Program. The result of my warped sense of humor is the following. The very first original post.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS." **

As the old saying goes, the rest is history. I just wanted to say thank you to Dayna and Jenni and all the founders of this "second home" to so many of us with a love for Gerry and for each other. Just like Gerry, GALS gets better with age.
Please raise your glass :Gerritas: and wish GALS a :bday:

Suzie

**Dayna's entire opening Support Center post can be found here:
http://www.gerardbut...hp?showtopic=12

#2 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,162 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

Posted Image
GALS!

And may we have many, many more years to celebrate Gerry and all the wonderful friends and memories we have made over the past five years!

hugs,
Sue

#3 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:39 PM

:bday: GALS!!!!! :drink: Cant wait to share more wonderful GAL memories and good times to share with!!! :Gerritas:

#4 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,036 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

I have come to think of the GALS on this site as friends, and have come to rely on coming to this site for my almost every daily dose of Gerry. It took me only seconds to realize that the people here were exactly like me, crazy about this wonderful creature we call Gerry, and not ashamed to admit it. He certainly inspires love for him and respect for him and appreciation of his talent and sweet spirit, and the members on this site all see what I see, someone very special. Thank you creators of GALS. Thank you other members with GALS like me who support my unique love for this unique man. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#5 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,028 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: 02bhis GAL

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:19 AM

:wuv: I am soooooo happy to be a part of it too! :bonk: May the madness NEVER end! :kiss:

#6 scotsmanstuart

scotsmanstuart

Movie Diggin' PAL

• Mods
  • 1,441 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

WOOHOO !!!! :bday:

#7 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,448 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

GALS means much to a lot of us for a lot of different reasons. For myself, I hate to think what would have happened to those of us who have lost loved ones or suffered tragedy had it not been for our GALS Fanmily to put us back together when we shattered! Thank you Dayna, Jenni and Stef for providing the glue. Whoda thunk I had to go to a website for a gorgeous actor to find friendships that will be with me for life! I never had a flesh and blood sister till I got GALS. Woot,I love you guys....just don't try to borrow my clothes! OK, who brought the :Gerritas: and the 17" straws? Oh, cake would be good too! Suzie

#8 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,448 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hey! Isn't anyone going to bring cake??? Suzie

#9 Marlene

Marlene

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 25 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Marlene

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

I state with pride that I am a Gerry addict. Thank you for providing such a great place to come and play. Happy Birthday. May GALS have many, many more. Gerry is such a delightful experience and we are so lucky to have him to follow and watch rise to the top. :wuv:

#10 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Did somebody say "CAKE"?

Posted Image Posted Image GALS

#11 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

Posted Image

Happy Birthday GALS! I am so grateful to have found this site. Thanks to Dayna and all the women who keep GALS going, I have found the best friends of my life. I have the had most incredible experiences and done things I never had the courage to do before. With all the bumps along the road, I have grown and learned so much from every woman I have been blessed to have in my life.

:rose: Lisa

#12 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,448 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:48 AM

You are so right, Lisa. Because of GALS I feel I've really be able to spread my wings, find independence as a woman and taken on a "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead" attitude towards life! Woot! :read: Come along with GALS or get the heck out of our way! :ohbaby: Suzie

#13 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,166 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

Posted Image GALS!

When I first became involved in the world of Gerry fandom, my family thought I had lost my marbles, but now, both Good Sport and our daughter, Erin, acknowledge that GALS has been one of the best things that's ever happened for me. Before GALS, my life revolved around home and work. I never went anywhere other than work and Church. I had lots of acquaintances, but only one really close friend, and she lived in another city so I only saw her once or twice a year. Today, thanks to GALS I have more sisters of the heart than I can count! :rose:

:thankyou: Dayna, for creating GALS, and to you and all the Admins and MODs for all you do for us everyday! Here's to many more years of GALS and Fanmily! :drink:

#14 BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet

Attila's Slave GAL

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:27 AM

:bday: GALS!

Thank you, you are amazing! :kiss:

#15 midnightchris

midnightchris

Attila's Slave GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 206 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Midnight Gal

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Posted Image GALS! Happy birthday, Admins and Mods! You make everything look like fun, but I suspect there'a a lot of work involved, too! Posted Image

Posted Image
Chris

#16 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

:bday: GALS!!!! Thanks Dayna,Admins,and the MODSquad for making this site and letting all of us GALS being a Fanmily :ty: . I cant wait to share memories and laughter will the GALS. thank you very much!!! :drink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users