Icon Announcements!

TeamGerry raised over $1k for Mary's Meals! Details here

Posted Image

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) Posted Image  More Boss photoshoot from burton.uk article
@  BlueJean : (17 December 2014 - 03:13 PM) Happy Birthday, ladyfran! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 07:42 AM) :bday: ladyfran!!  Birthday greetings thread is here
@  Diana D : (16 December 2014 - 04:05 PM) :mistletoe: :Mike3: Are you guys ready for Christmas?
@  Diana D : (15 December 2014 - 08:46 PM) http://t.co/7GHrw2JgKr "How To Train Your Dragon 2" nominated for critic's choice award
@  Swansong : (15 December 2014 - 09:19 AM) I posted a true "story" in the Holiday Forum of a wonderful Hallmark moment Bill had a few days ago in our local grocery store :smiley-tree: .
@  Lady Elissa : (15 December 2014 - 08:50 AM) Week 25 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #136 for details. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1523544
@  becozy : (14 December 2014 - 09:25 AM)

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

@  becozy : (13 December 2014 - 08:53 AM) Major feature film, 'Hunter Killer,' to film almost entirely in Whittier in 2015:ty: Diana D for posting! :goodjob:
@  becozy : (13 December 2014 - 08:38 AM) Posted ImageThank you to lpbh25 for the scans of the Red/UK magazine article!
@  Diana D : (12 December 2014 - 09:49 PM) Have a :gerrylicious: weekend Gals & always remember :attila2: :behave:
@  Forbes girl : (12 December 2014 - 06:03 PM) Happy Birthday, Lu!!! Hope you had a GREAT day my friend!!! :happybirthday: :hug:
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:23 PM) :pantingheart:  :Tullus1:  Oh, Gerard, my beautiful Gerard!!!!! So talented, one of a kind, you bring joy and happiness each time I see you onscreen and offscreen, at least in my dreams!!!!!!! I can't resist your great and brilliant talent!!!!! Team Gerard forever!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:19 PM) :funnyup:  :lighter: I think the other "Gals" are shooting a movie right now in New Orléans?????? You tell me?????? Joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:15 PM) :marek:  :whome2:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!! Can't wait to Watch "Machine Gun Preacher" tomorrow night!!!! There's a picture of him from that movie in this week "7Jours"magazine, in movies to see on television, a must-see!!!! I love you "7 Jours"!!!!!!
@  Rendita : (12 December 2014 - 01:12 PM) Sandy, he doesn't really say anything about this Christmas. He's just saying he usually goes to Scotland & it's the same thing that is in some of the print articles.
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:10 PM) :wave:  :silly:
@  heISmyGspot : (11 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) Thanks for the post, Christy. Ye beat me by a few minutes! ;-)
@  shirsan : (11 December 2014 - 06:17 PM) There was a bit today on Google alerts titled "Gerard Butler reveals Chirstmas plans" but I can't get it to open. Has anyone else got it to open? I hope he's going home to Mum and family as usual.
@  christy40 : (11 December 2014 - 06:13 PM) http://www.hollywood...os-pushes-relea… Geostorm, an environmental thriller starring Gerard Butler, into that Oct. 21 date.

Photo

My Phantom b-day Cake!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Swansong

Swansong

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 9,506 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Swannie Anne

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Just had to show you all the GORGEOUS one-of-kind birthday cake my friends gave me for my b-day!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 825 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:58 AM

Swannie,

That cake is absolutely incredible. No one could
do it better. Bravo!!!

Sherrell/Bermos

#3 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Swannie, great cake! Happy Birthday! Delene

#4 ladyfran

ladyfran

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,301 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: keeper of Gerrys Mr. Pinky Gal

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

Oh WOW! That is Gorgeous....So I have to ask....how were you able to cut into it although it also looked Yummy! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

#5 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Brunette SouthernBelle GAL

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

Absolutely Beautiful!! :) April

#6 Swansong

Swansong

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 9,506 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Swannie Anne

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

Oh WOW! That is Gorgeous....So I have to ask....how were you able to cut into it although it also looked Yummy! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

It nearly killed me, Frannie! I felt like I was destroying art! But with one bite of that delicious cake, I got brave enough to serve the other guests! BTW, I froze half of the cake to enjoy during the holidays!

#7 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image Frannie

It nearly killed me, Frannie! I felt like I was destroying art! But with one bite of that delicious cake, I got brave enough to serve the other guests! BTW, I froze half of the cake to enjoy during the holidays!

Girl! You got way more will power then I do! That cake would have gone before the day was out and nothing but a happy memory!

Thanks for sharing, Swannie.

Delene

#8 Rendita

Rendita

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,512 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

That's just gorgeous Swannie..................now I want cake. :)

#9 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,383 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

Beautiful cake Swannie! At least you got a lot of good pics before you cut it! Cheryl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users