Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (04 August 2015 - 11:16 AM) Posted Image
Gerry in Brazil – Tuesday Aug. 4, 2015, roundup of articles and photos
@  becozy : (04 August 2015 - 11:16 AM) :crack:  Josée!! :behave:   :rotflmao:
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:26 AM) :marek: It's Archeology' s Month in Québec, I have to tell André Marek!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:17 AM) :tomato: Hide yourself in Frontenac Castle or a Scottish castle Josée!!!!! Anytime!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:13 AM) :funnyup: :vikinghug: Maybe I would be a good target for an archer, bring on the arrows!!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:10 AM) :dancer: :wave: It feels so great watching any Gerard's movies on my new tv screen!!!!! Awesome!!!!! It's like he's really acting in my bedroom!!!!!! Oops, ladies, please, don't think "naughty"!!!!!!! Give a basket full of yellow cards!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:07 AM) :funnyup: I Wonder if I can write swooning and drooling over talented and handsome actors in my résumé???????? Why not?????
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:05 AM) :wuv: :hearts: :kiss: :hug: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you very much!!!!! XXXXX No matter what!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 10:03 AM) :soccer-4010: :yahoo: :pantingheart: Great news, he's shooting a commercial, hope we'll get to see it someday!!!!!! Way to go, good job, high five!!!!! We will only pay attention to the car!!!!! How dare you Josée??????? Of course, I'll pay extra attention to Gerard!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!!! I'm innocent, your Honor, you're right, guilty of crazyness!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (04 August 2015 - 09:59 AM) :marek:   Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! Archer, I love it, reminds me of André Marek!!!!!! I've always been fascinated by people who does that!!!!!
@  Diana D : (03 August 2015 - 10:16 PM) Oh BlueJean!!! :embarassed:
@  Forbes girl : (03 August 2015 - 05:34 PM) NO, why is he camping in Montana when he could be at Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado!! There are wonderful resorts in Estes Park!!! I could be his guide!!! Come a little more SOUTH Gerry!
@  BlueJean : (03 August 2015 - 03:54 PM) Diana - I would love to respond to your post - but I'd just say something naughty and embarrass myself again...... :shhh:
@  Diana D : (03 August 2015 - 03:41 PM) :inshade: He can do anything!!! :woohoo:
@  becozy : (03 August 2015 - 01:24 PM) Posted Image
Gerry, the archer, in Montana via Social Media
@  becozy : (03 August 2015 - 12:55 PM) Remember to check GB GALS for the latest news
@  Lady Elissa : (03 August 2015 - 09:14 AM) Week 23 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #275 for details. http://www.gerardbut...11#entry1528733
@  becozy : (03 August 2015 - 07:18 AM) Gerard Butler is coming to Brazil in August. According to the column Monica Bergamo newspaper Folha de S. Paulo on Monday (3), the Scottish actor will arrive on Tuesday (4) to Sao Paulo.  According to the publication, the star will shoot a commercial for Ford. Source
@  becozy : (01 August 2015 - 08:15 PM) :bday: Libby/touchmetrustme
@  Diana D : (01 August 2015 - 02:33 PM) :woohoo: :phantom2:

Photo

My Phantom b-day Cake!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Swansong

Swansong

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 9,507 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Swannie Anne

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:48 AM

Just had to show you all the GORGEOUS one-of-kind birthday cake my friends gave me for my b-day!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 825 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:58 AM

Swannie,

That cake is absolutely incredible. No one could
do it better. Bravo!!!

Sherrell/Bermos

#3 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,217 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Swannie, great cake! Happy Birthday! Delene

#4 ladyfran

ladyfran

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,301 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: keeper of Gerrys Mr. Pinky Gal

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

Oh WOW! That is Gorgeous....So I have to ask....how were you able to cut into it although it also looked Yummy! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

#5 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Brunette SouthernBelle GAL

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

Absolutely Beautiful!! :) April

#6 Swansong

Swansong

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 9,507 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Swannie Anne

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:18 PM

Oh WOW! That is Gorgeous....So I have to ask....how were you able to cut into it although it also looked Yummy! Posted Image

Posted Image Frannie

It nearly killed me, Frannie! I felt like I was destroying art! But with one bite of that delicious cake, I got brave enough to serve the other guests! BTW, I froze half of the cake to enjoy during the holidays!

#7 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,217 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 24 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image Frannie

It nearly killed me, Frannie! I felt like I was destroying art! But with one bite of that delicious cake, I got brave enough to serve the other guests! BTW, I froze half of the cake to enjoy during the holidays!

Girl! You got way more will power then I do! That cake would have gone before the day was out and nothing but a happy memory!

Thanks for sharing, Swannie.

Delene

#8 Rendita

Rendita

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,521 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

That's just gorgeous Swannie..................now I want cake. :)

#9 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,391 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

Beautiful cake Swannie! At least you got a lot of good pics before you cut it! Cheryl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users