Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) Great pictures.
@  Forbes girl : (17 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Barb you just made "lugerry's" day with that! :gerry:
@  becozy : (17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) mmm...more Gerry :cunning: Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) Watched PSILY last night.   It was on for 2 1/2 hrs. so there wasn't too much scenes being cut.   While Holly was in bed with the other guy - I put on PJs, turned down bed, got a glass of chardonnay - and then went back when it was time for more of Gerry.  :pantingheart:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM) Good job as always Gals!!!! We all appreciate your great work!!!! High five!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:39 AM) Hello everyone and Gerard!!! Hope you are all fine!!! We love you Gerard!!!!
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 11:47 PM) Thank you Cheryl!
@  Paisleyscot : (15 April 2014 - 10:29 PM) Happy Anniversary Lu! :yahoo: :Gerritas: :woo: :drink:
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 10:18 PM) Thank you ladies for all the best wishes on my anniversary here - you all are so special!
@  Lady Elissa : (15 April 2014 - 05:15 PM) Happy Galsiversary, Barb! :)

Photo

Kable is ready for a new home!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,827 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

Posted Image

Kable James Sheridan, has completed his "GAME" GALS PLAY Charity Tour. He had a few bumps along the way which resulted in his not being quite ready to be adopted into a permanent home during December as intended. But now he is anxious to move to new digs. If you think your home would be a happy place for Kable and all his goodies and would like him to consider it for his permanent residence then he asks that you show him the love via donations to GALS Charitable Foundation (GCF) for the benefit of Toys for Tots. You can take a look at some of the loot he accumulated HERE. and read about some of his adventures during the tour.

Each $25 love donation to GCF generates an adoption application for Kable to choose from. You may donate as much and as often as you like - let's show Kable how much he is loved and how many people want him to choose them to provide his new home while helping a lot of kids. You may donate in your own name or on behalf of someone else whom you think would provide a great new home. Kable promises to be impartial and will cover his eyes before choosing his new home from among all applications received.

Also, even if you don't feel that you can provide Kable with a home but you would like to assist in this effort, you are encouraged to make a love donation in any amount to GCF to assist in his relocation. All amounts donated, less PayPal fees and the cost to ship Kable and his goodies to his new home will benefit Toys for Tots through GCF.

To make a donation please Click on this link.

Donations may be made via PayPal or check mailed to the address indicated. Please make sure you include your shipping address. Please make sure donations are RECEIVED no later than 11:59pm on February 13. Kable will be choosing his new home on February 14 so that he can be your Valentine.

So please give as much as you can, Kable has a really big heart and he wants his adoption to help as much as it possibly can, for the kids.

If you have any questions please PM them to me.

#2 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,044 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 08 January 2011 - 12:59 AM

Susan, that top photo is of Merik, Kable's cousin. :cunning: They got tattoos together, Kable got his on his forearm. ~Bella

#3 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

• Admins
  • 9,827 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 10 January 2011 - 03:41 PM

I fixed the picture, to one of Kable with the drawing that is one of his "goodies".

#4 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,792 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:09 AM

LOVE your signature, Missus Sporran! :pointy:

#5 stacey32

stacey32

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Fireheart GAL

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:28 AM

What I wanna know is, I wonder if Gerry will grace us with a date for charity fundraiser? Wouldn't it be oh so dreamy? Couldn't you just imagine it? Perhaps the money could go to Haiti, or help Rev. Childers, or any of the other great Charities we have going on. I'm just sayin. :lol:

#6 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

• Admins
  • 9,827 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:41 AM

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO PUT IN YOUR APPLICATION TO ADOPT KABLE!!!

#7 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,104 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

I've been trying to enter, but the link between GALS Charitable Foundation and PayPal isn't working. What email addy should we use if the link isn't available? Suzie

#8 Songbird

Songbird

"Feel The Love Gerry" Mod

• Mods
  • 6,875 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Big O! Feel the Love, Gerry! Gal

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:39 AM

I've been trying to enter, but the link between GALS Charitable Foundation and PayPal isn't working. What email addy should we use if the link isn't available?

Suzie

SOOO sorry about the broken link, everyone!!!

I edited the original post to include a link to the GCF paypal page. It's set up for "Kable", just enter your application amount in increments of $25. ;)

Thank you and again, our apologies for any inconvenience!

:hugs: Katie

#9 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,103 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:09 AM

Thanks Katie :kisswink:

#10 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,104 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

Thank you so much Katie. On my way over there now! Suzie

#11 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 16,317 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

Thanks, Katie! Just sent my donation in! :)

#12 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

• Admins
  • 9,827 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:27 AM

Thank you to all who applied to adopt Kable, and sorry for the delay in posting where he chose to make his permanent home.

Bella let us know this morning that Kable will be going to settle with our very own IRISH!!! He is VERY excited to get to his new abode as soon as possible.

:hearts: CONGRATULATIONS IRISH! :hearts:

:cheer2:

Details will be posted later.

#13 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,103 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Posted Image This is amazing! I can't believe Kable is coming to live with me, Andre and Gerard!!!! The guys are going to be so excited...and I"M THRILLED!

Posted Image
to Bella and to all the GALS who hosted and contributed to this great cause....
And of course Thank you Kable for picking me!!!:kisswink:

#14 lugerry

lugerry

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 5,341 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: My Dream Came True Gal

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

Congrats Irish sweetie for Kable picking you. He will have a great place to get into trouble with Andre & Gerard!!! Hugs, Barbara

#15 SarahKitty

SarahKitty

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Jacket Fetish Gal

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

Congratulations, Irish! I was wondering who the lucky GAL was. Enjoy!

Sarah
:D

#16 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,103 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

Posted Image thanks Barbara and Sarah! It certainly made my morning finding out this news.

hugs,
Sue

#17 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,104 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

YEA!! Sue, I am so happy for you! Kable done good and I know he is going to be happy in his new home. Bella, once again, thank you for your time and effort. All the hostesses who showed Kable such a wonderful time, you are very special!! Hugs all around, Suzie

#18 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 16,317 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 16 February 2011 - 06:02 PM

Congratulations, Sue! Kable is very smart guy! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users