Icon Announcements!

The GALS paypal account is severely depleted-

we have enough to keep the site open through March at this time.

Details on how to help here.

WANT TO SEE THE LATEST BUTLER NEWS/HOT PHOTOS??

Go to GB GALS for:  Sizzlin', Trending Now and the latest - all laid out to view and comment.

Our current Gallery is available until the new one is ready!

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 04:03 PM) Birthday wishes thread for Zanyzombie
@  BlueJean : (27 January 2015 - 03:00 PM) :happybirthday:   Happy Birthday, Zanyzombie, Happy Birthday to you! :happybirthday:
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:56 PM) becozy, good to hear you made it through that snowfall OK!!!
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:55 PM) Happy Birthday, Zany! :happybirthday: Glad you are alright with that snowfall.
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) 1/27 – Social Media pic from NOLA via Raul Guterres
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) My area escaped with only about 8 in. of snow and we kept our power! Yea!! Zanyzombie's okay too. Thanks GALS!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 January 2015 - 12:17 PM) :wave:  Hello!!!! Stay warm and be safe!!!!
@  Terry's... : (27 January 2015 - 12:25 AM) Thinking of all you GALS in the storms. Stay warm, rug up and hang on tight.
@  Dr. Em : (26 January 2015 - 06:05 PM) Be safe all you Northeastern GALS!
@  Diana D : (26 January 2015 - 04:33 PM) Be safe & stay inside...think about :wetG: and you'll stay nice & cozy....becozy!!
@  BlueJean : (26 January 2015 - 04:16 PM) Glad you are preparing, becozy.   Praying for safety for you and others. 
@  becozy : (26 January 2015 - 11:02 AM) :wave: Getting prepared for the Nor'easter coming my way...stay safe and warm all the GALS that live in the path of Storm Juno!
@  Diana D : (25 January 2015 - 09:02 PM) :wave: :dancer: :woohoo: :Mike3: :bow: :Milo3:
@  Diana D : (25 January 2015 - 08:59 PM) Hey GALS....have a great weekend??
@  christy40 : (24 January 2015 - 12:39 AM) Wanted to pass this along, sorry it for waiting so long I have a Gerry friend on Facebook and her name is Kazanne Tibb and she is putting a book together of pictures of Gerry and you can add messages to. She will include them,when the book is printed she will post some of the pages her group Gerard Butler Hotpix on Facebook

,so you can see what it looks like then she will be sending it to Gerard,as soon as she get the messages it will go to print so shall we have a dead line of January 30th?

Here is the link to her Facebook Group page

www.facebook.com/groups/1501226553433625/

I think the deadline is January 30
@  Dr. Em : (23 January 2015 - 10:18 PM) Thanks Diana and sweetquebecer!
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:16 PM) :gerrylicious: :awesome:
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:15 PM) Dr Em, yes-thank you for all your hard work on the site....it's
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:13 PM) Sweetquebecer, I love Timeline & Reign of Fire & POTO.....wait....what am I saying.... if Gerry's in it, I love it!!!!!! :woohoo:
@  Dr. Em : (23 January 2015 - 02:33 PM) Hi shirsan, that little box is really for people who have slow internet. They can choose "Performance" and it basically gets rid of all the graphics and loads faster. But what fun is THAT?

Photo

2/13 - Gerry presents at BAFTA's