Icon Announcements!

:gotgals:GALS Needs your $ to continue past May.

Go to GB GALS for: the latest Sizzlin and Trending Now News & Photos

:ladies_night: 2015 PENTHOUSE & PJs PARTY INVITATION! :partytime:

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 10:06 PM) Okay, I added a thread here so we can gush and have some fun! :goodjob:
Just added a lovely HQ of Gerry in Malibu 2/18. His shirt, teased up by a gentle breeze reveals ... :cunning:
@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 09:08 PM) The 'old gallery' is not accessible at this time. And 'new' gallery is only accessible for the new images via the posts on Home. Dayna has the server folks working on it, but it is slow and painful. And I'm still adding photos to the eventual-gallery in blind faith :unsure:
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 05:10 PM) Diana - I also get an error notice when I click Gallery - something about the database.    But I know there is a great gallery someplace on here.  :claphands:
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 05:09 PM) Arwen June - your new cross stitch is wonderful.   Beautiful.
@  heISmyGspot : (02 March 2015 - 04:18 PM) I don't know, Diana. I know they're having trouble converting the OLD gallery, but I haven't yet figured out the NEW gallery. The only thing I can figure out to do is go to the gbgals.com landing page and click on whatever recent pics are in the feed. As far as being able to "navigate" it and search for the old stuff, I have no clue. I'm sure Barb, et al will post "how tos" once the kinks have been worked out...
@  Diana D : (02 March 2015 - 04:07 PM) How do you get to the new gallery? I keep getting error... :sick2: :gah:
@  Arwen : (02 March 2015 - 03:38 PM) :metoyou: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
@  Arwen : (02 March 2015 - 03:36 PM) Check out my new Gerry in Artwork
@  BlueJean : (02 March 2015 - 02:18 PM) heISmyGspot - you're ahead o me.   I don't even know how to get to the Gallery.  :bonk: :confused:
@  heISmyGspot : (02 March 2015 - 12:29 PM) This new gallery has me completely baffled. How do we discuss the new pictures? For example, THAT WEE SLICE OF CALVIN KLEIN PIE?!
@  becozy : (02 March 2015 - 11:55 AM) Just added a lovely HQ of Gerry in Malibu 2/18. His shirt, teased up by a gentle breeze reveals ... :cunning:
@  becozy : (01 March 2015 - 01:05 PM) SM pic of Gerry as Mike Banning, in London, today!
@  Texas gramma : (27 February 2015 - 09:37 PM) I sure wish we had sexy new pictures of the G-Man! It's been a long dry spell!
@  Texas gramma : (27 February 2015 - 09:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Susan!! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (27 February 2015 - 03:14 PM) Happy Birthday Susan~Sporran! thread
@  Lady Elissa : (27 February 2015 - 03:11 PM) :bday: Susan Sporran!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 February 2015 - 01:44 PM) :happybirthday: Hello!  Happy Birthday to you Susan Sporran!!!!!
@  BlueJean : (27 February 2015 - 01:33 PM) Happy Birthday, Susan Sporran, Happy Birthday to you!!     :presents:
@  lugerry : (27 February 2015 - 12:00 PM) A very Happy Birthday to Susan Sporran. Hope it is awesome. :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (26 February 2015 - 02:36 PM) Update - THE GALLERY is still offline but Dayna and help desk are currently working on a fix.

Photo

2/13 - Gerry presents at BAFTA's