Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) :Stoick1:  Saw "HTTYD 2", loved it so much, what a very beautiful and touching movie, a masterpiece of animation!!!! So glad they won an award, great cast!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:12 PM) :yahoo:  I'm out of time soon, like "Hall and Oates" song,!!!!! Too bad, I wish I could "steal" a computer!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:10 PM) :cunning:  :behave:  Let's sing "Wonderwall"!!!!!!! No one is paying attention at the Library!!!!!!!! Don't even think about it!!!!! Why not????
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:53 PM) :claphands:  Also, I often see Hugo Boss "Bottled" ad on television!!!!! Still a little girl and a teenager of 44 years old!!!! OMG!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:52 PM) :rockon:  :clap:  :woohoo: Thank "God of Television" for airing some Gerard's movies once in a while!!!!! They will air "Machine Gun Preacher" and "Chasing Mavericks" in December on Quebecer television!!!! Overjoyed!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:50 PM) :marek:  :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! You looked so great, very very handsome at "Hollywood Film Awards", I saw you on "ET" Monday night!!!! So glad "HTTYD 2" won an award!!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 02:12 PM) Whoops! Make that post #19. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 08:50 AM) Week 21 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #21 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  becozy : (16 November 2014 - 09:39 PM) Monday, Nov. 17-Filming in Louisiana: Geostorm is filming off of Jourdan Rd, New Orleans (x)
@  patsyb : (16 November 2014 - 11:08 AM) What a surprise! It looks good.
@  shirsan : (16 November 2014 - 01:03 AM) I thought I was on the wrong site. Blew me away for a few seconds until I found Forum.

Photo

Service Project at Shade Tree

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:29 PM

One of the most fulfilling events of our 2010 Convention was the work day at The Shade Tree Shelter. All of us brought back memories that will last us for a long time.

The Shade Tree Video
(These are some of the precious children of the Shade Tree Shelter with GALS volunteers, 2010)

Now we get to do it again this year. Our service day will be on Saturday at 11:00. Marlene, the director of the Shade Tree, wants us to watch the kids during a showing of Nim's Island (it's never too early to introduce the wee ones to Gerry!) We will also need volunteers to serve lunch and whatever else Marlene needs us to do. We need to get a head count to see how many vehicles we are going to need for transportation to and from the facility. Sign up on this thread. Also, if you will have a vehicle and would like to volunteer as a driver, please let me know how many people you can carry. Additional details will be forthcoming.

Vegas is always fun, but let's also do something from the heart!

Attending Service Day at the Shade Tree Shelter:

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:35 PM

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot

#3 missyb15

missyb15

Sam's Kissing GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 88 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Missyb

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

That sounds awesome! I would like to help. I will have a car and can fit up to 3-4 people.

#4 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,463 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot 3. Elissa- Lady Elissa

#5 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 348 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:22 PM

Count me in again. Sara

#6 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot 3. Elissa - Lady Elissa 4. Missy - missyb15 5. Sara - Sara

#7 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:00 AM

Missy, thank you for volunteering your car. I sent you a PM. Suzie

#8 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,245 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:45 AM

Count me in Suzie.... Since I'm flying I can volunteer my body but unfortunately not a vehicle.

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma
2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot
3. Elissa - Lady Elissa
4. Missy - missyb15
5. Sara - Sara
6. Sue - Irish

#9 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:23 AM

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot 3. Elissa - Lady Elissa 4. Missy - missyb15 5. Sara - Sara 6. Sue - Irish 7. Veronica--eptxgirl3 Count my chubby little body in too. Alas, no car.

#10 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,463 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

Since my hubby, PAL Good Sport, isn't able to attend this year, I got no car either. :unsure:

#11 TexasTina

TexasTina

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 51 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Count me and my friend Amy in. Sorry, but no car either. Tina - TexasTina

#12 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:49 AM

Gotcha, Tina! Looking forward to seeing you!!! 1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot 3. Elissa - Lady Elissa 4. Missy - missyb15 5. Sara - Sara 6. Sue - Irish 7. Veronica--eptxgirl3 8. Tina - Texas Tina 9. Tina's friend, Amy Suzie

#13 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:41 AM

1. Suzie - Texas Gramma 2. Cheryl - Paisleyscot 3. Elissa - Lady Elissa 4. Missy - missyb15 5. Sara - Sara 6. Sue - Irish 7. Veronica--eptxgirl3 8. Tina - Texas Tina 9. Tina's friend, Amy 10. Holly - Spot (Holly will have a rental car that will tote herself, Snap and 2-3 others (depending on fluffiness LOL) 11. Celine - Snap Also, as one who has coordinated the logistics for this project in the past, a GREAT BIG :ty: to Suzie for taking on this aspect of the convention this year! :yourock: Hol

#14 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

Aw shucks, Hol! *Blushing* WILL ANY OF OUR DRIVERS HAVE A VAN???? Please let me know ASAP. Suzie

#15 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

:bump:

#16 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

#17 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,463 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:35 PM

Any idea what we'll be doing to help out at the Shade Tree this year?

#18 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:44 PM

Elissa we'll be watching the kids and showing them Nims Island. We will also be serving lunch to the women and anything else Marlene needs us to do :pointy: Hugs, Cheryl

#19 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,463 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

Thanks, Cheryl! Sounds like fun! :)

#20 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

WILL ANY OF OUR DRIVERS HAVE A VAN???? Please let me know ASAP.

Suzie

Hey, Suzie, you may want to check with Sporran. I think she's driving in and will have a van (not 100% sure tho)...

#21 MareksLadyD

MareksLadyD

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,766 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Lair, Fill me up with Gerry Juice GAL, Marek's chest is my Pillow GAL, Whore-skateer

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

What a fantastic part of the event! I so wish I could join you all for this alone, but alas, no $ + no time = no Dawn. BUT it does my heart good to know what ya'll are gonna be up to.

#22 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,463 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

Hey, it's just a thought, but does the Hilton possibly have a courtesy van? :confused: A lot of hotels do. If so, maybe they could help us out.

#23 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:24 PM

Good ideas, guys. I'll check with Susan and with the Hilton. :metoyou: Thanks! Suzie

#24 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

#25 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:08 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users