Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (01 October 2014 - 06:38 AM) Behind the Scenes Making of Boss Bottled: thread here
@  becozy : (30 September 2014 - 01:00 PM) Added this earlier:
9/30 - @GerardButler @HugoBoss's #BossBottled #ManOfToday ad campaign to launch 10/1
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 08:12 PM) Saw an ad on TV tonight - from C.J. Banks.   Men's  trousers  are definitely shorter.
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 04:22 PM) I bet it's the latest thing - the suit fits him to pairfection!    He would not wear it if it wasn't exactly as it should be.   I think it might be jealous guys too........
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 01:27 PM) :hmm: I think it's a modern-cut suit trend
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 01:06 PM) I have seen several twitters about Gerry's pants (in the Boss Commercial) being too short.    Is that true?   I would think that Boss - not to mention dapper Gerry would know!
@  Lady Elissa : (29 September 2014 - 08:51 AM) Week 14 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #110. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1522035
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 08:20 AM) 9/29 - Send your Questions for Gerry to Hugo Boss for 10/2 interview Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 AM) Thanks, zanyzombie.  
@  becozy : (28 September 2014 - 07:14 PM) 9/28 - Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Sequel Helmer
@  zanyzombie : (28 September 2014 - 07:01 PM) I just took a look BlueJean - yep that's her.
@  BlueJean : (28 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) In the Gallery - here: Gallery » Special Appearances » The Village Scandal Hats - the fourth pic.   Gerry and a woman.  Is it Madalina?   Can I ask that here?
@  Lady Elissa : (28 September 2014 - 10:11 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor game ends tonight promptly at 8pm Pacific, 10 pm Central, 11pm Eastern. Don't forget to vote! See post 86 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=4
@  becozy : (27 September 2014 - 08:54 AM) Posted Image
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:46 PM) Gerry takes Pics with kids in exchange for some fruit!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Thread HERE
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:07 PM) Gerard Butler gets a tall glass of water for Geostorm.
Read article HERE
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:43 PM) Don't hold your breath! Interesting how what I wrote went into two messages. LOL!
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:42 PM) The last I read from Gerry himself "Geostorm" will start filing in November. But, don
@  GBPhanatic : (26 September 2014 - 02:13 PM) Hey guys! Does anyone know when G starts filming Geostorm? I've heard conflicting info, either Oct. or Nov. Just wondering. Thanks! :)
@  Paisleyscot : (25 September 2014 - 10:12 PM) Gerry Paddle Boarding in Malibu today. Photos in Gallery HERE.
Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image  Discussion thread HERE

Photo

GBcast Episode #3

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerry's 1st 3AM GAL!!!

• Members
  • 1,861 posts
  • Location:*dreaming*In Gerry's Arms...staring into his eyes...and were beginning to..WHOOPS! Uh Florida..hehehe
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Official Wardrobe Mistress,Body Oiler and Butler Brief Distributer GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:48 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :yippee: :yippee: I looooooooooove Aussie accents and to get to hear one from one of our very own GALS well..I am just ESTACTIC!!!!

#27 luvphantom

luvphantom

Gerry's Cleavage Mod

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 2,440 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Better than Chocolate and Gerry's cleavage loving GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

I finally got around to listen to the new GBcast. Wonderful ladies, again. I had tears in my eyes when you talked about Bethy's phonecall. Susan thanks for the wonderful stories about Scotland. And I also laughed out loud hearing Beanie's comment about her choice of costume for the Dracula ball. ::D:

#28 Cleobethra

Cleobethra

Attila's Queen MOD

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 8,167 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Her Majesty, The Queen, The Original

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:27 PM

Sexy Sarah...Muahahahah! Can't wait! It will be loverly!

#29 stagewomanjen

stagewomanjen

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 929 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blowing Kisses to Gerry GAL

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:20 PM

Beans - if you back out of wearing the blue sheet......(silently shakes head)....come on, you KNOW you want to do it! If you don't, there will be 30 of us showing up that way... Ok, so I'm friggin PUMPED that we get to hear Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, Aussie accents are so fun! Second, if I can't meet her in Vegas, I'm gonna have to take this as the next best option....yayayayay! Plus she'll add some extra spice... :bootyshake: Also, I just wanted to make a suggestion... :bleh: I think it would be really friggin cool (excuse my valley-girl-speak right then) if we had a feature of future gbcasts being a GALS member of the month interview. I'd love for the member of the month to be a guest-host along with the other GALS, but if that's not feasible and it's much easier to do a pre-recorded interview with some stock questions and some crazy ones thrown in there just to shake things up, then so be it. I just think it'd be great to get some more insight on our fellow GALS (or HINT HINT HINT - our PAL!!! Yes - I think GABE should be our first guesthost/interviewee....hello....SCOTTISH ACCENT!!!!). Plus, your listenership would go through the roof if our cooking/poetry quoting/flirting tease of a lovely, thoughtful, sensitive man of a PAL would do us the honor.... :inlove: :cunning: :tasty: (and from Dr. Em and Bean's posts in the unisex thread, I somehow doubt that the two of you and Chantelle would mind terribly if you had the chance to fawn over him....just keep in mind that the rest of us GALS will be meeting you in Vegas......) Ok...that's all for now! :kisswink: Jen

#30 Dr. Em

Dr. Em

Owner & Site Administrator

• Admins
  • 253,275 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Empowerment GAL

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:55 PM

Bad News ~ Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will have to delay our next GBCast one week. Please forgive us, but we wanted to make sure Sarah was able to join us and it just hasn't worked out time-wise, so we chose, rather than do the cast without her, we would wait one week. :hugs: Dr. Em

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users