Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Arwen : (21 September 2014 - 02:51 AM) Dont want to rub it in, but it was on again last night
@  Forbes girl : (20 September 2014 - 06:56 PM) June, how lucky are you!I would love to see that ad here in the states.
@  Arwen : (20 September 2014 - 09:30 AM) Yes I was lucky,cos I kept switching channels last night. I could easily have missed him.it is a very good Ad.
@  BlueJean : (20 September 2014 - 08:49 AM) Is the ad going to be shown on TV in the USA?
@  BlueJean : (20 September 2014 - 08:48 AM) You know what "un" means, don't you?    I'll try again
@  BlueJean : (20 September 2014 - 08:48 AM) Is the ad going to un on TV in this country?
@  becozy : (20 September 2014 - 08:01 AM) :claphands:   oh June! Lucky! I hope to with the start of the new TV season.
@  Arwen : (20 September 2014 - 01:37 AM) Guess what I saw last night on TV, yes I saw the Bottled Boss Ad, I was sewing and I thought know that voice, it was our Gerry.
@  becozy : (19 September 2014 - 12:44 PM) Gerry is Boots Man of the Day: http://www.boots.com...he-day_1541802/
@  sweetquebecer : (19 September 2014 - 11:55 AM) Hello!!!! Thanks for these great pictures!!!!!! Magnificent!!!! He's so handsome!!!!
@  becozy : (19 September 2014 - 11:48 AM) Added a few screencaps from the Boss Bottled tv spot:  Posted Image  Posted Image
@  becozy : (19 September 2014 - 07:24 AM) AimeeMarie it was perfect!  I started a thread so we could discuss, and it would be available in the Forum for further info! :thankyou:
@  AimeeMarie : (18 September 2014 - 07:30 PM) Was that the right place for me to send that info, Barb? I could send it via PM the next time I come across something :)
@  becozy : (18 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) :ty: AimeeMarie. Have added thread for discussion in Movies Forum here
@  AimeeMarie : (18 September 2014 - 07:06 PM) Did you see? London Has Fallen lost their director! I think G should just direct too http://www.hollywood..._source=twitter
@  Paisleyscot : (17 September 2014 - 08:39 PM) Gerard Butler: I’m raw Gerard Butler likes to keep himself looking as “raw as he can”.
Article HERE
@  Paisleyscot : (17 September 2014 - 08:12 PM) GLAMOUR interviews Gerard Butler - prepare to swoon  Read Article HERE
@  Lady Elissa : (17 September 2014 - 06:29 PM) I can post now! :claphands:
@  BlueJean : (17 September 2014 - 04:06 PM) I can't post, either........or open a message.........shoot!
@  becozy : (17 September 2014 - 02:51 PM) Hunter Killer - Martin Campbell in talks for Director read article: http://www.slashfilm...-hunter-killer/

Photo

GBcast Episode #3

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerry's 1st 3AM GAL!!!

• Members
  • 1,861 posts
  • Location:*dreaming*In Gerry's Arms...staring into his eyes...and were beginning to..WHOOPS! Uh Florida..hehehe
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Official Wardrobe Mistress,Body Oiler and Butler Brief Distributer GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:48 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :yippee: :yippee: I looooooooooove Aussie accents and to get to hear one from one of our very own GALS well..I am just ESTACTIC!!!!

#27 luvphantom

luvphantom

Gerry's Cleavage Mod

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 2,440 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Better than Chocolate and Gerry's cleavage loving GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

I finally got around to listen to the new GBcast. Wonderful ladies, again. I had tears in my eyes when you talked about Bethy's phonecall. Susan thanks for the wonderful stories about Scotland. And I also laughed out loud hearing Beanie's comment about her choice of costume for the Dracula ball. ::D:

#28 Cleobethra

Cleobethra

Attila's Queen MOD

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 8,167 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Her Majesty, The Queen, The Original

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:27 PM

Sexy Sarah...Muahahahah! Can't wait! It will be loverly!

#29 stagewomanjen

stagewomanjen

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 929 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blowing Kisses to Gerry GAL

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:20 PM

Beans - if you back out of wearing the blue sheet......(silently shakes head)....come on, you KNOW you want to do it! If you don't, there will be 30 of us showing up that way... Ok, so I'm friggin PUMPED that we get to hear Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, Aussie accents are so fun! Second, if I can't meet her in Vegas, I'm gonna have to take this as the next best option....yayayayay! Plus she'll add some extra spice... :bootyshake: Also, I just wanted to make a suggestion... :bleh: I think it would be really friggin cool (excuse my valley-girl-speak right then) if we had a feature of future gbcasts being a GALS member of the month interview. I'd love for the member of the month to be a guest-host along with the other GALS, but if that's not feasible and it's much easier to do a pre-recorded interview with some stock questions and some crazy ones thrown in there just to shake things up, then so be it. I just think it'd be great to get some more insight on our fellow GALS (or HINT HINT HINT - our PAL!!! Yes - I think GABE should be our first guesthost/interviewee....hello....SCOTTISH ACCENT!!!!). Plus, your listenership would go through the roof if our cooking/poetry quoting/flirting tease of a lovely, thoughtful, sensitive man of a PAL would do us the honor.... :inlove: :cunning: :tasty: (and from Dr. Em and Bean's posts in the unisex thread, I somehow doubt that the two of you and Chantelle would mind terribly if you had the chance to fawn over him....just keep in mind that the rest of us GALS will be meeting you in Vegas......) Ok...that's all for now! :kisswink: Jen

#30 Dr. Em

Dr. Em

Owner & Site Administrator

• Admins
  • 253,275 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Empowerment GAL

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:55 PM

Bad News ~ Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will have to delay our next GBCast one week. Please forgive us, but we wanted to make sure Sarah was able to join us and it just hasn't worked out time-wise, so we chose, rather than do the cast without her, we would wait one week. :hugs: Dr. Em

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users