Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sweetquebecer : (26 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who lives in the United States!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (26 November 2014 - 01:13 PM) Hello!!!
@  becozy : (26 November 2014 - 07:56 AM) On Location Vacation - says that on Nov. 28th Geostorm will be filming at the NASA facility on Old Gentilly Rd, New Orleans
@  becozy : (25 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) Posted Image  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 
Bonnie, this is in the Gcards - no turkey icons though! ((Hug))
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:53 PM) (cont'd) find a turkey icon, so a toast to Gorgeous Gerry and his Gals!
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:52 PM) Happy Thanksgiving, Gals - Everyone have big plans?? :Gerritas: :goodjob: Can't
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Instructions for the Survivor game have changed for the final weeks of the game. Please read post #48!http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46236&page=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:13 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only six men remain! See post #48. http://www.gerardbut...=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:12 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry
@  becozy : (24 November 2014 - 07:50 AM)

Posted Image

@  BlueJean : (23 November 2014 - 06:17 AM) Happy Birthday, toriblair - many happy returns!    :presents:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) 11/21Congrats Jennifer St. Giles! THE MISTRESS OF TREVELYAN is #1 in Kindle Romance/Gothic!
@  Diana D : (22 November 2014 - 09:10 PM) Toriblair....Happy Birthday girl.....!!! :bounce:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 08:40 PM) :bday: toriblair!
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!

Photo

GBcast Episode #3

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerrys1PhantomFan

Gerry's 1st 3AM GAL!!!

• Members
  • 1,861 posts
  • Location:*dreaming*In Gerry's Arms...staring into his eyes...and were beginning to..WHOOPS! Uh Florida..hehehe
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Official Wardrobe Mistress,Body Oiler and Butler Brief Distributer GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 01:48 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :headspin: :dance3: :yippee: :yippee: I looooooooooove Aussie accents and to get to hear one from one of our very own GALS well..I am just ESTACTIC!!!!

#27 luvphantom

luvphantom

Gerry's Cleavage Mod

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 2,440 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Better than Chocolate and Gerry's cleavage loving GAL

Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:32 PM

I finally got around to listen to the new GBcast. Wonderful ladies, again. I had tears in my eyes when you talked about Bethy's phonecall. Susan thanks for the wonderful stories about Scotland. And I also laughed out loud hearing Beanie's comment about her choice of costume for the Dracula ball. ::D:

#28 Cleobethra

Cleobethra

Attila's Queen MOD

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 8,167 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Her Majesty, The Queen, The Original

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:27 PM

Sexy Sarah...Muahahahah! Can't wait! It will be loverly!

#29 stagewomanjen

stagewomanjen

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 929 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blowing Kisses to Gerry GAL

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:20 PM

Beans - if you back out of wearing the blue sheet......(silently shakes head)....come on, you KNOW you want to do it! If you don't, there will be 30 of us showing up that way... Ok, so I'm friggin PUMPED that we get to hear Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Firstly, Aussie accents are so fun! Second, if I can't meet her in Vegas, I'm gonna have to take this as the next best option....yayayayay! Plus she'll add some extra spice... :bootyshake: Also, I just wanted to make a suggestion... :bleh: I think it would be really friggin cool (excuse my valley-girl-speak right then) if we had a feature of future gbcasts being a GALS member of the month interview. I'd love for the member of the month to be a guest-host along with the other GALS, but if that's not feasible and it's much easier to do a pre-recorded interview with some stock questions and some crazy ones thrown in there just to shake things up, then so be it. I just think it'd be great to get some more insight on our fellow GALS (or HINT HINT HINT - our PAL!!! Yes - I think GABE should be our first guesthost/interviewee....hello....SCOTTISH ACCENT!!!!). Plus, your listenership would go through the roof if our cooking/poetry quoting/flirting tease of a lovely, thoughtful, sensitive man of a PAL would do us the honor.... :inlove: :cunning: :tasty: (and from Dr. Em and Bean's posts in the unisex thread, I somehow doubt that the two of you and Chantelle would mind terribly if you had the chance to fawn over him....just keep in mind that the rest of us GALS will be meeting you in Vegas......) Ok...that's all for now! :kisswink: Jen

#30 Dr. Em

Dr. Em

Owner & Site Administrator

• Admins
  • 253,275 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Empowerment GAL

Posted 03 March 2006 - 10:55 PM

Bad News ~ Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will have to delay our next GBCast one week. Please forgive us, but we wanted to make sure Sarah was able to join us and it just hasn't worked out time-wise, so we chose, rather than do the cast without her, we would wait one week. :hugs: Dr. Em

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users