Icon Announcements!

TeamGerry raised over $1k for Mary's Meals! Details here

Posted Image

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) Posted Image  More Boss photoshoot from burton.uk article
@  BlueJean : (17 December 2014 - 03:13 PM) Happy Birthday, ladyfran! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 07:42 AM) :bday: ladyfran!!  Birthday greetings thread is here
@  Diana D : (16 December 2014 - 04:05 PM) :mistletoe: :Mike3: Are you guys ready for Christmas?
@  Diana D : (15 December 2014 - 08:46 PM) http://t.co/7GHrw2JgKr "How To Train Your Dragon 2" nominated for critic's choice award
@  Swansong : (15 December 2014 - 09:19 AM) I posted a true "story" in the Holiday Forum of a wonderful Hallmark moment Bill had a few days ago in our local grocery store :smiley-tree: .
@  Lady Elissa : (15 December 2014 - 08:50 AM) Week 25 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #136 for details. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1523544
@  becozy : (14 December 2014 - 09:25 AM)

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

@  becozy : (13 December 2014 - 08:53 AM) Major feature film, 'Hunter Killer,' to film almost entirely in Whittier in 2015:ty: Diana D for posting! :goodjob:
@  becozy : (13 December 2014 - 08:38 AM) Posted ImageThank you to lpbh25 for the scans of the Red/UK magazine article!
@  Diana D : (12 December 2014 - 09:49 PM) Have a :gerrylicious: weekend Gals & always remember :attila2: :behave:
@  Forbes girl : (12 December 2014 - 06:03 PM) Happy Birthday, Lu!!! Hope you had a GREAT day my friend!!! :happybirthday: :hug:
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:23 PM) :pantingheart:  :Tullus1:  Oh, Gerard, my beautiful Gerard!!!!! So talented, one of a kind, you bring joy and happiness each time I see you onscreen and offscreen, at least in my dreams!!!!!!! I can't resist your great and brilliant talent!!!!! Team Gerard forever!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:19 PM) :funnyup:  :lighter: I think the other "Gals" are shooting a movie right now in New Orléans?????? You tell me?????? Joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:15 PM) :marek:  :whome2:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!! Can't wait to Watch "Machine Gun Preacher" tomorrow night!!!! There's a picture of him from that movie in this week "7Jours"magazine, in movies to see on television, a must-see!!!! I love you "7 Jours"!!!!!!
@  Rendita : (12 December 2014 - 01:12 PM) Sandy, he doesn't really say anything about this Christmas. He's just saying he usually goes to Scotland & it's the same thing that is in some of the print articles.
@  sweetquebecer : (12 December 2014 - 01:10 PM) :wave:  :silly:
@  heISmyGspot : (11 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) Thanks for the post, Christy. Ye beat me by a few minutes! ;-)
@  shirsan : (11 December 2014 - 06:17 PM) There was a bit today on Google alerts titled "Gerard Butler reveals Chirstmas plans" but I can't get it to open. Has anyone else got it to open? I hope he's going home to Mum and family as usual.
@  christy40 : (11 December 2014 - 06:13 PM) http://www.hollywood...os-pushes-relea… Geostorm, an environmental thriller starring Gerard Butler, into that Oct. 21 date.

Photo

"Please" out on DVD -

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 asunta

asunta

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 5,461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: asunta

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

Guilty Hearts is being released on DVD on June 28,2011 It can be pre-ordered at Amazon. It includes Gerry's film Please as one of the stories. http://www.worstprev...0#ixzz1OJSAGPSg

Edited by asunta, 04 June 2011 - 07:46 AM.

#2 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:52 AM

:bounce:

Thanks! That's great news!

Amazon has it listed and we'll add it to the Boutique as soon as possible.
If anyone orders through the 'search' box in Boutique that will get GALS a few cents (yes, cents! - but every penny counts! ;) )

cover art:

Posted Image

#3 Hobbes

Hobbes

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,484 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Christener/Dubber/Original Mr. Pinky GAL

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:17 AM

Yay! At least we know what that was all about now. I remember when we first heard about G's name being listed on this project yet it wasn't on his imdb cv or anything like that. Now we know it's not really a film but a collection of random shorts that someone decided to package together. Pretty clever actually. It will certainly be nice to have a decent copy of "Please," which is as fine an example of G's early work as The Jury or Dear Frankie. JMHO of course.

Edited by Hobbes, 04 June 2011 - 10:18 AM.

#4 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,526 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

PLEASE may have been omitted from the DVD, even though Gerry's picture is on the cover. Be sure to check actual content before you purchase! Suzie

#5 MissSilverWolff

MissSilverWolff

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

I'm watching the preview and supposingly it's on there. If it doesn't, you know what? False advertisement! Quit playing with a Gals' heart. >< (or Pals for you fellas). Silver.

#6 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,527 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

According to imdb, Gerry does not appear on this DVD and "Please" is still only available online. I've tried to look for the contents of the DVD on Amazon, but it doesn't list them. The previous release of "Guilty Hearts" also had Gerry on the cover, but he was not on the DVD. This looks like a re-release of the same thing, still with the erroneous cover. Before I spend around $30.00 on this DVD I'm going to wait to find out for sure what's on it. No Gerry, I'm not interested! ;)

#7 AbandonThought

AbandonThought

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Members
  • 2,898 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

Thanks for the caution Elissa!

I had already put it on my wish list and was thinking of pre-ordering. I can't believe they would list him and put him on the cover and not have Please on the disc!! It's not even a special feature? BAH! These idiots... don't they know they could get a million more copies sold if Gerry was in it? Then again, they're probably figuring that just his name and picture does that, without having to bother with putting his short in it. BAH!!!

Steph

#8 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,074 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:22 PM

I would think this is certainly false advertising and the company that releases this could be sued for such. If not a fan purchasing it, Gerry could certainly sue over it and I sincerely hope that he does. A lot of his fans will buy this just because "Please" is supposedly on it and waste their money and probalby blame Gerry for it, so I hope his people sue the hound out of this company if it is advertised and sells copies because of Gerry and he isn't on it. I would have bought it and been very disappointed and out $30 very much needed dollars elsewhere. I think it is horrible for someone to use Gerry's name and fame to sell someone else's work. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#9 FluffyCloud

FluffyCloud

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tillman's submissive girl

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:38 AM

Honestly, I am not a fan of Charlie Sheen..... can someone tell me why its been 6years in the making?? Or is it because Charlie Sheen is some sort of "hero" that they've descided to release it?? xxStephaniexx :kiss:

#10 Paisley3691

Paisley3691

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Paisley3691

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:29 AM

Oh, PLEASE (no pun intended). Can anyone clarify with certainty whether or not Gerry's short is actually on this DVD? Even though I'd heard this, I preordered it anyway to be on the safe side. However, if PLEASE is indeed NOT included, I'm going back and cancelling, because I have absolutely no interest in anything else that might be on the disc. I hope the rumblings aren't true, because I was really, REALLY excited about it and will be totally bummed if it turns out we were scammed.

Edited by Paisley3691, 06 June 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#11 MissSilverWolff

MissSilverWolff

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:19 PM

That's why i look for it at the used DVD/CD places. Those are fun. You could easily return it and say "yeah well, it was defective". Try to keep a straight face. That's where i found a lot of my Gerry fixies. :) Silver.

#12 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

I saw a "trailer" of this and Gerry was in the trailer. I saw him but that might not mean anything and it is false advertisement. I'll see if I can find it and link it. Ok, well the one I saw was a bit different. Amazon has Gerry listed on the DVD. I wonder if Imdb page is incomplete? Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic, 06 June 2011 - 07:50 PM.

#13 MissSilverWolff

MissSilverWolff

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:09 AM

I researched deeper into this particular DVD, warning all caps but GERRY"S NOT ON IT. Ahem... I had to do that. I forgot which website i looked it up on but it had a listing of what shorties are in there and Please! is not one of them. So, do NOT get it. You'll waste 30$ that you would wanna save for different release like Playing the Field or any other movie that our Gerbear has been doing lately. (I wanted to call him Mr. Cuddles for some reason.) :funnyface: Silver.

#14 FluffyCloud

FluffyCloud

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tillman's submissive girl

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:52 AM

I researched deeper into this particular DVD, warning all caps but GERRY"S NOT ON IT. Ahem... I had to do that. I forgot which website i looked it up on but it had a listing of what shorties are in there and Please! is not one of them. So, do NOT get it. You'll waste 30$ that you would wanna save for different release like Playing the Field or any other movie that our Gerbear has been doing lately. (I wanted to call him Mr. Cuddles for some reason.) :funnyface:

Silver.

Isnt this it??

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B004XC5LJ6

xxStephaniexx
:kiss:

#15 Paisley3691

Paisley3691

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:56 AM

I researched deeper into this particular DVD, warning all caps but GERRY"S NOT ON IT. Ahem... I had to do that. I forgot which website i looked it up on but it had a listing of what shorties are in there and Please! is not one of them. So, do NOT get it. You'll waste 30$ that you would wanna save for different release like Playing the Field or any other movie that our Gerbear has been doing lately. (I wanted to call him Mr. Cuddles for some reason.) Posted Image

Silver.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this Silver. As soon as I'd heard about it I popped over to Amazon & pre-ordered it. Then went back 2 days later and cancelled, telling them that if "Mr. Cuddles" Posted Image (love it!) isn't on it, I don't want it. I figured that even if by some miracle "Please" IS on there after all, the reviews'll say so and THEN I'll order it.

#16 isabella

isabella

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

first i was happy because finally i would be able to buy please on dvd. and now, after reading all your comments, iīm sad, because gerrys movie possibly isnīt on this dvd :tissues:

#17 patsueb

patsueb

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 261 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:52 PM

Hi: Just received my Guilty Hearts DVD and "Please" with Gerard Butler is on this first! Amazon, here I come. :kisswink:

#18 NordicGirl

NordicGirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,451 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Fjord GAL, Protectoresse of Beowulf's sword, fur/chainmail mender GAL

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

Hi: Just received my Guilty Hearts DVD and "Please" with Gerard Butler is on this first! Amazon, here I come. :kisswink:

Oh, - I truly want this one, - he broke my heart in a million pieces but that's talent for you....

Hugs from naughty Eva Mari :cunning:

#19 patsueb

patsueb

• Contributing Member
  • 261 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:39 PM

Oh, - I truly want this one, - he broke my heart in a million pieces but that's talent for you....

Hugs from naughty Eva Mari :cunning:

As much as I have wanted Please, after viewing the rest of the movie I decided to cancel my order. I refuse to pay the price for this ??? movie. It ( in my opinion) is very bad.
I will watch and see if the price comes down. Mr. GB has been in so many good movies and they are being sold so cheaply (much to my dismay) but this collection of short films is pathetic. (Except for Please. :) )

#20 asunta

asunta

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 5,461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: asunta

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Please and Gerry are on the Guilty Hearts DVD.

Lyn

#21 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

We've been in contact with the distributor, and yes, Gerry's "Please" is indeed on the "Guilty Hearts" DVD - :D

#22 patsueb

patsueb

• Contributing Member
  • 261 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

We've been in contact with the distributor, and yes, Gerry's "Please" is indeed on the "Guilty Hearts" DVD -
:D

It is indeed on the DVD. Watched it yesterday in DVD from Netflix. In my (never to be) humble opinion, Gerard Butler is the only good thing on the whole DVD.

#23 Paisley3691

Paisley3691

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:13 AM

We've been in contact with the distributor, and yes, Gerry's "Please" is indeed on the "Guilty Hearts" DVD -
Posted Image

It is indeed on the DVD. Watched it yesterday in DVD from Netflix. In my (never to be) humble opinion, Gerard Butler is the only good thing on the whole DVD.

I got my copy yesterday and watched it as well. I really think it's ironic that the clip that didn't even make the release first time around is now the first one on the disk. Gee, y'think they realize that the lion's share of their sales are going to come from Gerry's fans?

Posted Image

I'm not the least bit curious about the other shorts I only bought if for "Please". And it's amazing how much subtlety we've all been missing with that grainy, dark youtube clip. You are all in for a serious, SERIOUS treat!
Posted Image
((hugs, all!))
Paisley3691

#24 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:29 AM

That is wonderful. I've had "Please" on my ipod, so glad to have it on a regular DVD. thanks for the notice. Giny

#25 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Amazon never lets you down....I just received my copy of Guily Hearts in the Mail....Gerard is on the cover so I expect he is on DVD. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users