Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ginnywhit : (29 August 2016 - 12:04 PM)

I have not been on in such a long time, sorry that all pictures are gone, I use to like to look at them and remember the moment. Thanks to all who have worked to keep the site up.

@  Lady Elissa : (29 August 2016 - 09:39 AM)

The results are posted in the Gerry Character Survivor Game. See post #55. Thank you to all who played! http://www.gerardbut...=3#entry1532820

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 01:02 PM)

:funnyup: Time goes so fast!!! I think I'll stay at the Library if you don't mind, after all I own shares!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:37 PM)

:mike: :behave:I watched: "The Ugly Truth" last Tuesday!!!!!! Like Mike Chadway very much!!!!!! Simply irresistible!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:35 PM)

:soccer-4010: :dancer: Hopefully Glascow Celtics will have a great season!!!! Can't wait to see your next movie!!!!! Looking so great in uniform!!!!!  Talented actor!!! We just can't get enough!!!! That's maybe the reason's why they often air your movies on Quebecer television!!!!  I annoy them every day!!! Joking!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:31 PM)

:hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard, sweet kisses and big hugs to you from all your fans!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 11:16 AM)

:wave: Hello everyone, have a great weekend!!!

@  becozy : (26 August 2016 - 08:55 AM)

Check out Gerry in uniform for HK: https://www.instagra.../p/BJkvoOAB0JV/ :thud:

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 11:49 AM)

:pantingheart: I really like new picture from Gerard's latest movie, he looks so great and so handsome as usual, can't wait to see the trailer!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 10:02 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 12:25 PM)

:mike: I don't know why they often air Gerard's movies on Quebecer television, maybe because he makes great movies and he's such a very good actor and so handsome, we Quebecers can't resist him!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 10:32 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone, tonight, they air: "The Ugly Truth" on Quebecer television!!!! They aired: "Nim's Island" last Sunday afternoon!!!!

@  BlueJean : (22 August 2016 - 04:16 PM)

Hello, becozy!    And hello to everyone that sees the Shoutbox......and all the other Gals.........and Gerry. :hug:

@  becozy : (22 August 2016 - 12:38 PM)

:hello: Tiny Anya, Lady Elissa, BlueJean and sweetquebecer!! :pug:

@  Lady Elissa : (22 August 2016 - 11:09 AM)

Week 25 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only 2 men remain! One of them will be our 2016 Champion! See post #23 for details. http://www.gerardbut...46721&p=1532783

@  Tiny Anya : (22 August 2016 - 01:42 AM)

Hellooooo. everyone. Hugs!

@  BlueJean : (20 August 2016 - 10:42 AM)

Helllooooooooooooooo - odel yadee hoo!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

@  sweetquebecer : (19 August 2016 - 10:42 AM)

:wave: :claphands: Hello everyone!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!

@  Lady Elissa : (18 August 2016 - 08:33 PM)

Thanks, Josee! :)

@  sweetquebecer : (18 August 2016 - 11:00 AM)

:wave: :claphands:Happy belated birthday to you Lady Elissa!!! With that heatwave in Québec City, we forget everything!!!!!

Photo

Ebay Auction for MGP's Angels of East Africa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Contributing Member
  • 5,847 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

Up for auction is an original photograph of GERARD BUTLER, supplied by REV. SAM CHILDERS (aka Machine Gun Preacher), taken at the "Have a Heart Charity Event," in Los Angeles, California, on March 9, 2011. This high-resolution photograph is double-matted in a smooth, white mat, with a black frame. The frame is 14" x 18" and the matted view is 10" x 13". One hundred percent of the proceeds (less paypal fees) generated by this auction will go to Rev. Childers' "Angels of East Africa," a charity dedicated to helping to provide clean water, food, shelter, education, infrastructure, counseling or rescue to the children of East Africa. This auction is being held in connection with the 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention, hosted by GALS Charitable Foundation, a 501(3) nonprofit charitable corporation which raises money to be distributed to other various charitable organizations for the benefit of women and children.

The link to the ebay auction is here!

Let's show Rev. Childers the power of FANmily!

:thankyou:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,400 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:26 PM

I've Tweeted and Posted on my FB! Let the bidding begin!

#3 mumbleram

mumbleram

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 274 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's LOTR GAL

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Wow the bid is up to $100 already! That's awesome. I wish I could bid on it, alas my "play" funds were depleted from the other GB Convention charity items.

#4 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,548 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

OK Holly, I'm going to try to figure out how to put this on a twitter!!! (and of course facebook). I also just upped the anty.

hugs,
Sue

#5 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Contributing Member
  • 5,847 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

Thanks, GALS! ;-)

#6 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,458 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

:bump:

#7 FluffyCloud