Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 08:12 PM) Saw an ad on TV tonight - from C.J. Banks.   Men's  trousers  are definitely shorter.
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 04:22 PM) I bet it's the latest thing - the suit fits him to pairfection!    He would not wear it if it wasn't exactly as it should be.   I think it might be jealous guys too........
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 01:27 PM) :hmm: I think it's a modern-cut suit trend
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 01:06 PM) I have seen several twitters about Gerry's pants (in the Boss Commercial) being too short.    Is that true?   I would think that Boss - not to mention dapper Gerry would know!
@  Lady Elissa : (29 September 2014 - 08:51 AM) Week 14 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #110. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1522035
@  becozy : (29 September 2014 - 08:20 AM) 9/29 - Send your Questions for Gerry to Hugo Boss for 10/2 interview Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (29 September 2014 - 06:16 AM) Thanks, zanyzombie.  
@  becozy : (28 September 2014 - 07:14 PM) 9/28 - Gerard Butler Eyes Babak Najafi As ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ Sequel Helmer
@  zanyzombie : (28 September 2014 - 07:01 PM) I just took a look BlueJean - yep that's her.
@  BlueJean : (28 September 2014 - 04:21 PM) In the Gallery - here: Gallery » Special Appearances » The Village Scandal Hats - the fourth pic.   Gerry and a woman.  Is it Madalina?   Can I ask that here?
@  Lady Elissa : (28 September 2014 - 10:11 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor game ends tonight promptly at 8pm Pacific, 10 pm Central, 11pm Eastern. Don't forget to vote! See post 86 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=4
@  becozy : (27 September 2014 - 08:54 AM) Posted Image
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:46 PM) Gerry takes Pics with kids in exchange for some fruit!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Thread HERE
@  Paisleyscot : (26 September 2014 - 11:07 PM) Gerard Butler gets a tall glass of water for Geostorm.
Read article HERE
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:43 PM) Don't hold your breath! Interesting how what I wrote went into two messages. LOL!
@  Forbes girl : (26 September 2014 - 09:42 PM) The last I read from Gerry himself "Geostorm" will start filing in November. But, don
@  GBPhanatic : (26 September 2014 - 02:13 PM) Hey guys! Does anyone know when G starts filming Geostorm? I've heard conflicting info, either Oct. or Nov. Just wondering. Thanks! :)
@  Paisleyscot : (25 September 2014 - 10:12 PM) Gerry Paddle Boarding in Malibu today. Photos in Gallery HERE.
Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image  Discussion thread HERE
@  becozy : (25 September 2014 - 03:13 PM) Sandy...I really don't know that much about G's family (!! :bonk: !!) but in this 2013 interview he said: "My family is everything to me. I have a brother and sister, they’re both married, I have four nieces."
@  BlueJean : (25 September 2014 - 03:10 PM) shirsan - Have you tried googling Gerry biography, personal information, family, etc.?  

Photo

Ebay Auction for MGP's Angels of East Africa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

Up for auction is an original photograph of GERARD BUTLER, supplied by REV. SAM CHILDERS (aka Machine Gun Preacher), taken at the "Have a Heart Charity Event," in Los Angeles, California, on March 9, 2011. This high-resolution photograph is double-matted in a smooth, white mat, with a black frame. The frame is 14" x 18" and the matted view is 10" x 13". One hundred percent of the proceeds (less paypal fees) generated by this auction will go to Rev. Childers' "Angels of East Africa," a charity dedicated to helping to provide clean water, food, shelter, education, infrastructure, counseling or rescue to the children of East Africa. This auction is being held in connection with the 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention, hosted by GALS Charitable Foundation, a 501(3) nonprofit charitable corporation which raises money to be distributed to other various charitable organizations for the benefit of women and children.

The link to the ebay auction is here!

Let's show Rev. Childers the power of FANmily!

:thankyou:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,360 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:26 PM

I've Tweeted and Posted on my FB! Let the bidding begin!

#3 mumbleram

mumbleram

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 274 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's LOTR GAL

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Wow the bid is up to $100 already! That's awesome. I wish I could bid on it, alas my "play" funds were depleted from the other GB Convention charity items.

#4 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,205 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

OK Holly, I'm going to try to figure out how to put this on a twitter!!! (and of course facebook). I also just upped the anty.

hugs,
Sue

#5 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

Thanks, GALS! ;-)

#6 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,847 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:00 PM

:bump:

#7 FluffyCloud