Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sweetquebecer : (02 June 2015 - 10:17 AM) :peace: :wowza: Gerard, we love you just the way you are!!!!! Your talent, your sweetness, your compassion, your great sense of humor, your charisma, etc.... Josée, write a novel or a script about it!!!!!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 June 2015 - 10:12 AM) :3some: :penguin: :yahoo: Maybe I should play on my own Broadway show: "The Crazyniness of Quebecer"!!!!!!!! Joking!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 June 2015 - 10:08 AM) :soccer-4010: :vikinghug:Still drooling and swooning, over Gerard!!!! Not the only one, right ladies?????? The best thing in life!!!!!! I'll keep this computer without getting noticed!!!!!! Don't tell Milo!!!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 June 2015 - 10:05 AM) :dancer: :funnyup:  I'm the only fan online right now???? They are all hidden somewhere in a castle in Scotland?????? Behave Josée, Terry Sheridan will come and get you, no problem!!!!!!! I don't mind, I like him!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 June 2015 - 10:03 AM) :behave: :pantingheart: :stranger: Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX
@  Forbes girl : (01 June 2015 - 09:41 PM) Bethy, when Gerry called you on the phone I was hooked on that man forever. How sweet was that man to call you under the circumstances. I'll always remember that.
@  Forbes girl : (01 June 2015 - 09:38 PM) Hey Bethy! It is like stepping back in time seeing you here! Hope all has been going well for you. Stop by more often! :hug:
@  Cleobethra : (01 June 2015 - 12:20 PM) * big flying boob squishing hug*
@  Lady Elissa : (01 June 2015 - 11:56 AM) Hello, Bethy! Great to see you here! :)
@  Cleobethra : (01 June 2015 - 11:49 AM) :attila2: Stopping in to say hellooooo... xoxo
@  Lady Elissa : (01 June 2015 - 08:05 AM) Week 14 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #9 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1527967
@  becozy : (31 May 2015 - 08:07 AM) Go to GB GALS for the latest Photos!! Broadway show, bts of Etisalat ad!
@  Diana D : (30 May 2015 - 03:01 PM) You are so right Lady Elissa!!! They ARE ALL so cute!!!! :gah: :woohoo:
@  Lady Elissa : (30 May 2015 - 01:39 PM) Ok, voting ends tomorrow evening, and the tie has been broken. I hope no one messes it up between now and then, LOL, or we're gonna lose two guys.
@  Lady Elissa : (30 May 2015 - 09:54 AM) They're ALL cute, Diana! That's why it's not always easy to decide who to vote off!
@  Diana D : (29 May 2015 - 08:49 PM) OK GALS...Please don't send George home....he's just too cute Posted Image Posted Image
@  sweetquebecer : (29 May 2015 - 11:44 AM) :terry2: :wave: :yahoo: Hello everyone, have a great weekend!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (29 May 2015 - 10:31 AM) The tie was broken briefly, now they're tied again. Both will be sent home if they're tied at the close of voting on Sunday. Just FYI.
@  Lady Elissa : (27 May 2015 - 08:23 PM) Don't forget to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game! Week 13 is in progress and we currently have a tie to boot George Dryer and Dracula! Voting ends on Sunday!
@  Diana D : (27 May 2015 - 08:06 PM) No, Josee's not the only one :yummy: &. :thud: :Milo3: :woohoo: :Mike2: :woohoo: :psLep:

Photo

Another way to help The Shade Tree

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,861 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:53 PM

We got this request from "Cake Guy" (DeAndre) at The Shade Tree yesterday and wanted to get it out on GALS. It is a simple and inexpensive way to make a difference in the lives of the women and children who find comfort and care at The Shade Tree every day.

You 'liked' us on Facebook; we'd love your help to keep our women, children, and pets safe at The Shade Tree!
We are challenging you to help us raise more than $25,000!
We have set a goal to have a total of 5,000 people 'like' our Facebook page by September 23, 2011
and have each person who 'likes' us donate $5.00.

Here's how a $5 donation can help:
$5 buys a gallon of milk to help our children stay healthy
$5 buys two 24-hour bus passes to help our women seek employment
$5 buys 18 4oz. packages of applesauce; a nutritious snack
$5 buys a package of laundry detergent to keep our families' clothes clean and fresh
$5 buys 6 boxes of Kleenex to stop the sniffles in the winter time

Imagine what WE can do to ensure hope and break the cycle of domestic violence in our community.
Pass this message along to all of your Facebook friends and together, watch a little gift make a huge difference.

To make your contribution, go to The Shade Tree and click on the donate button.
Thank you for your support!

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,391 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

I'm on board and have posted to my FB page to spread the word! :pointy: Cheryl

#3 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 14,879 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:13 AM

I'm on board and have posted to my FB page to spread the word! :pointy:

Cheryl

As did I. I donated to both TST and Noah's Animal House (very close to my heart). :wuv:

#4 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:55 AM

OK, made a donation.

#5 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:07 PM

I made donation from paypal...I didn't put any message on it so I hope Cake Man knows. Also how do you post to your facebook page?

#6 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,391 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

Ginny, just copy and past this info into your status on FB and it will automatically work! Magic :pointy:

We got this request from "Cake Guy" (DeAndre) at The Shade Tree yesterday and wanted to get it out on GALS. It is a simple and inexpensive way to make a difference in the lives of the women and children who find comfort and care at The Shade Tree every day.

You 'liked' us on Facebook; we'd love your help to keep our women, children, and pets safe at The Shade Tree!
We are challenging you to help us raise more than $25,000!
We have set a goal to have a total of 5,000 people 'like' our Facebook page by September 23, 2011
and have each person who 'likes' us donate $5.00.

Here's how a $5 donation can help:
$5 buys a gallon of milk to help our children stay healthy
$5 buys two 24-hour bus passes to help our women seek employment
$5 buys 18 4oz. packages of applesauce; a nutritious snack
$5 buys a package of laundry detergent to keep our families' clothes clean and fresh
$5 buys 6 boxes of Kleenex to stop the sniffles in the winter time

Imagine what WE can do to ensure hope and break the cycle of domestic violence in our community.
Pass this message along to all of your Facebook friends and together, watch a little gift make a huge difference.

To make your contribution, go to The Shade Tree and click on the donate button.
Thank you for your support!

#7 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,241 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 04 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

:bump:

#8 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 857 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blooms Where She's Planted GAL

Posted 06 July 2011 - 03:30 PM

Done...this is a great idea...happy to help out!!

#9 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,241 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

:bump:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users