Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) Screencaps added to Gallery Chelsea Handler Finale - Aug. 26, 2014
@  Paisleyscot : (26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM) Chelsea Handler and Dozens of A-List Stars Sing Farewell on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO HERE)
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also, his half or step brother. Is he his Dad's son or his step-father's son? I got to thinking about that and I had to assume that he was his Dad's son by the French-Canadian wife since he said he was 8 years younger than he was when he met him. Just wondering.]
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Gerry's dad? I've never seen one.
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Tks Sweetquebecer. I had forgotten.
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:35 PM) You're welcome!!!! Sometimes it's easy to forget!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) :ty: sweetquebecer! http://www.eonline.c...os/embed/225265
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:13 PM) Don't forget "Chelsea Lately" tonight, for those who get it!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 07:07 AM)  @Dean_Devlin 
Shooting starts for #Geostorm in six weeks!
8:54 AM - 26 Aug 2014
@  Lady Elissa : (25 August 2014 - 07:59 AM) Gerry Character Survivor, Week 9 is ready. See post # 257 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...11#entry1521510
@  Texas gramma : (24 August 2014 - 07:15 AM) Prayers for Northern California GALS after earthquake. Please check in and let us know you're safe.
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:12 AM) Gerry called out for the ALS Icebucket Challenge
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:05 AM) I'll be away for family stuff today...so if anyone spots news, please post it in the Forum! :thankyou:
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) Looks fine!  Embedded is okay ;) The music is 'right there on the tip of my brain' but can't help you out.
@  BlueJean : (21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM) becozy - are you here?   Would you pls check in GALS and see if my post there is legit?     I wanted to just post the link to the video.
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) UK GALS: Buy a bottle and enter to win tix to Meet Gerry for Hugo Boss Bottled
@  BlueJean : (20 August 2014 - 03:09 PM) Thanks for all the pics and news......love comin' to Gals!   :D
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM) Also, check for newly added photos ;)
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Rush’ Star Alexandra Maria Lara Joins Gerard Butler in ‘Geostorm’ (Exclusive)

Dean Devlin: "the synopsis floating around about #‎Geostorm is totally inaccurate"

Int’l Box Office: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China

8/18 - 'OHF' Sequel Has a Director: Fredrik Bond
@  becozy : (18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image8/17 Social Media pics

Photo

Happy Canada Day!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: 02bhis GAL

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:39 AM

Posted Image

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians here....The weather is hot and sunny; time to start up the Barbeques and have....A BEER...EH?

#2 patsueb

patsueb

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 261 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:26 AM

:wave: Enjoy your special day. It's a great country!

#3 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:43 AM

:wuv: Thanks Patsueb; we do feel blessed over here and it's on days like today; that we take a moment to appreciate them. Compared to many war torn countries of the world; we Canadians are fortunate to have a peaceful and at times seemingly "boring" (to out siders) existance..Lol But you know what? "Sometimes boring...can be a good thing!".. :pointy:

#4 scotsmanstuart

scotsmanstuart

Movie Diggin' PAL

• Mods
  • 1,441 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

Thanks May !! Have a great weekend yourself :)

Stuart and Laura

#5 patsueb

patsueb

• Contributing Member
  • 261 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

:wuv: Thanks Patsueb; we do feel blessed over here and it's on days like today; that we take a moment to appreciate them. Compared to many war torn countries of the world; we Canadians are fortunate to have a peaceful and at times seemingly "boring" (to out siders) existance..Lol But you know what? "Sometimes boring...can be a good thing!".. :pointy:

You're very welcome, I meant it. Many years ago I lived a year with my in-laws in Calgary Alberta. I learned alot from people in the neighborhood and I respect your country. It's also beautiful. Pat

#6 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

:wuv: Hi there Stuart and Laura and Pat; I hope you all enjoyed the festivities... By the way Pat;I have quite a few friends who live in Calgary;two of which went to school with me here in Quebec. I was glad to hear that your stay in Canada was a pleasant one..for the most part; we Canadians are a fun loving lot...mostly eh. Many still don't lock their doors even at night..My cousin moved to New York about 25 years ago and she told me that after 8 PM; you don't sit on the sidewalks like we used to do in Montreal..and they dead-bolt their doors too. Yikes...now that's scary!

#7 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

:wave: Well; it's that time of year once again you crazy Cannucks you....so light a few fireworks and drag out those moth eaten flags and fill up the ice boxes...then bring on the BEER!...It's hot and sticky..time for the Barbeque..Happy Canada Day to one and all..

Posted Image

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians here....The weather is hot and sunny; time to start up the Barbeques and have....A BEER...EH?

#8 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

Posted Image

Happy Canada Day Gals hope you have a great one...Posted Image...I know we don't ALL say eh....or drink beer...but for those who do....here's to you too!

#9 Jewels

Jewels

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Beowulf's Jewel

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

:funnyup: That's awesome May!! We must celebrate with some wiiine as well!!

#10 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,030 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

:funnyup: That's awesome May!! We must celebrate with some wiiine as well!!

Okay Jewels;anything that lifts our spirits no matter what the pallet; it's a party... :pointy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users