Icon Announcements!

The GALS paypal account is severely depleted-

we have enough to keep the site open through March at this time.

Details on how to help here.

WANT TO SEE THE LATEST BUTLER NEWS/HOT PHOTOS??

Go to GB GALS for:  Sizzlin', Trending Now and the latest - all laid out to view and comment.

Our current Gallery is available until the new one is ready!

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  shirsan : (31 January 2015 - 09:26 AM) My wonderful Phantom. Wish I could get this channel.
@  Diana D : (30 January 2015 - 10:47 PM) :phantom: Sexy phantom....
@  Diana D : (30 January 2015 - 10:45 PM) Loooooove Phantom of the Opera.. :phantom2:
@  michelle : (30 January 2015 - 02:36 PM) Big event for HTTYD2 this weekend, the Annie Awards are being held on Saturday. HTTYD2 received 10 nominations - best of luck HTTYD2!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 01:39 PM) :hearts: :phantom: :donjuan:    Tonight, "The Phantom of The Opera" on "Musimax", a Quebecer channel, happy dance!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 01:36 PM) :pointy: :workout:  Go Seahawks, go!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 12:54 PM) :bonk: :gah:   Sorry, I mean: "I wish I could!!!!!" I'm losing my English written communication skills!!!!!!! Must be my age!!!!!! Joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (30 January 2015 - 12:25 PM) :claphands: :wave:  Hello everyone!!!!! Diana, I wish I can but I can't!!!!
@  Diana D : (29 January 2015 - 09:35 PM) :wave: Hi Josee!!! You gonna be able to do the fan chat thing on 31st?
@  becozy : (29 January 2015 - 08:34 PM) :wave: Josee! I've been working on the Gallery and busy with the family - some nerve they have interrupting my GALS time! :lol:
@  sweetquebecer : (29 January 2015 - 12:32 PM) :wave:  Hello everyone!!!
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 04:03 PM) Birthday wishes thread for Zanyzombie
@  BlueJean : (27 January 2015 - 03:00 PM) :happybirthday:   Happy Birthday, Zanyzombie, Happy Birthday to you! :happybirthday:
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:56 PM) becozy, good to hear you made it through that snowfall OK!!!
@  Forbes girl : (27 January 2015 - 02:55 PM) Happy Birthday, Zany! :happybirthday: Glad you are alright with that snowfall.
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) 1/27 – Social Media pic from NOLA via Raul Guterres
@  becozy : (27 January 2015 - 01:06 PM) My area escaped with only about 8 in. of snow and we kept our power! Yea!! Zanyzombie's okay too. Thanks GALS!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 January 2015 - 12:17 PM) :wave:  Hello!!!! Stay warm and be safe!!!!
@  Terry's... : (27 January 2015 - 12:25 AM) Thinking of all you GALS in the storms. Stay warm, rug up and hang on tight.
@  Dr. Em : (26 January 2015 - 06:05 PM) Be safe all you Northeastern GALS!

Photo

GALS Creative Contest extended 1 week, more