Icon Announcements!

GALS Needs Your $ to stay up & running

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 09:20 PM)

Gerry receiving award: thanks to Chanett for recording and sharing!
https://www.facebook...09039036834171/

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 09:00 PM)

@  Diana D : (06 February 2016 - 06:59 PM)

:ty: becozy for all the amazing photos & videos, etc. Gerry just keeps getting better!!!! :woohoo:

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 03:28 PM)

But we have lots of goodies added! Photos and a video from Chanett on FB. Links in this post and gorgeous press pictures are starting to be added!

Posted Image
Video, photos of Gerry at the Goldene Kamera Awards in Germany
and tons on Getty that are here

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 03:27 PM)

That's so great, Bonnie!! I had to be out on errands (*grrr*) so I missed it!

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 12:16 PM)

Pays to play Games at Gals!    I was playing games (and had the streaming from Germany open in another window) and heard Gerry's voice and clicked to streaming and got to see him     Yay!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 11:22 AM)

Posted Image
Streaming Live! Golden Camera Awards in Germany are underway. Gerry to receive 2016 Int’l Star
 Watch the GOLDENE KAMERA AWARDS FROM GERMANY STREAMING. GERRY TO RECEIVE 2016 INT'l STAR AWARD. WILL POST PHOTOS, ETC. LATER TODAY

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 08:26 AM)

Thanks to the wonderful "Angel" (is that a clue?) that paid the server fee to keep MultiMedia Download Library on-line for another year.   Great news! :thankyou:

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 08:23 AM)

Wow - becozy!    You have been one very busy lady.   Thank you for all the pics/news/etc.     You are much appreciated. :hug:

@  sweetquebecer : (05 February 2016 - 01:35 PM)

:partytime: I saw "Gods of Egypt" trailer when I watched: "Agent Carter" last Tuesday!!!!! Happy dance!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:52 PM)

Dayna advised me this morning that an anonymous "Angel" has paid the server fee to keep GALS MultiMedia Download Library on-line for another year!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:38 PM)

Posted Image
Gerard Butler for Hugo Boss Man of Today at Hotel D’Angleterre, Copenhagen

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:18 PM)

:metoyou: And you, too, Josee!

@  sweetquebecer : (05 February 2016 - 12:04 PM)

:wave: Hello "Becozy" everyone!!!! I confess!!!! I can't hide even at the Library!!!! Joking!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 11:55 AM)

I see you logged on!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 11:55 AM)

:wave: :hello: Josee! :D

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 10:42 AM)

Gods of Egypt scores 60-second Super Bowl pre-game show spot.

Gary Oldman joins Gerard Butler’s submarine thriller Hunter KillerOriginal Films producing team Neil Moritz and Toby Jaffe are looking for a director a they want to start shooting in July.

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 10:33 AM)

Posted ImageLots of Video Clips in with theRound up of Social Media – Gerry in Copenhagen for Hugo Boss Feb. 5th

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 03:16 PM)

Don't forget to scroll through the newest Galleries, I've added many more photos! :D
The daytime signing event at the mall Promo Event-Madrid
and the evening Man of Today Presentation at the NH Collection Eurobuilding Hotel

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 01:57 PM)

https://twitter.com/...320379611435009

Posted ImageGerard Butler Verified account ‏@GerardButler
#Copenhagen, come meet me tomorrow at Magasin Kgs.Nytorv @ 3pm or Matas Fields @ 4pm @HUGOBOSS #BossBottled #ManOfToday

Photo

How To: Passwords