Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (20 August 2014 - 03:09 PM) Thanks for all the pics and news......love comin' to Gals!   :D
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM) Also, check for newly added photos ;)
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Rush’ Star Alexandra Maria Lara Joins Gerard Butler in ‘Geostorm’ (Exclusive)

Dean Devlin: "the synopsis floating around about #‎Geostorm is totally inaccurate"

Int’l Box Office: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China

8/18 - 'OHF' Sequel Has a Director: Fredrik Bond
@  becozy : (18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image8/17 Social Media pics
@  Lady Elissa : (18 August 2014 - 06:59 AM) Week 8 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #231 for the list of remaining characters to cast your vote for the week. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1521430
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:41 PM) Bonnie too! Thank you!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:40 PM) :thankyou: Barb, Zany, & Kathy!
@  Forbes girl : (17 August 2014 - 02:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Elissa! :happybirthday: :party:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:56 PM) P.S.  :presents:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:55 PM) Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday, Dear Elissa.......Happy Birthday to you!
@  zanyzombie : (17 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSA! <3
:bday:
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 09:09 AM) Gerry out and about yesterday.Posted Image  There is :cleavage:  but he closed his shirt's bottom button, so the gentle breeze couldn't coax a pie  :sad:   Thread here
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 08:44 AM) Happy Birthday Lady Elissa!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 07:37 AM) Thanks, Suzie! :)
@  Texas gramma : (17 August 2014 - 07:19 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lady Elissa. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.
@  becozy : (16 August 2014 - 08:11 PM) Posted Image  Posted Image Gerry & Mel Gibson lunch 8/15
@  becozy : (16 August 2014 - 07:06 PM) Two articles- which originally posted to GALS Facebook yesterday when the Forum was 'down':
@  becozy : (14 August 2014 - 01:29 PM) GALS first flash intro by our original Web Wonder Woman Stef with an F!
http://web.archive.o...butlergals.com/  more vintage GALS in thread here
@  becozy : (13 August 2014 - 12:44 PM) A blast from the past...the one minute version of the Super-Max commercial from Aug 23, 2012
@  becozy : (11 August 2014 - 08:27 PM) Gerry listed as appearing on Chelsea Handler's final show 8/26

Photo

How To: Passwords

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,738 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:10 PM

First, don't Panic! :D

Follow these steps to Change/Reset your password if you know your current password and need a change or if you were issued a temporary password via Admin 'help' email:

Step 1 - Go to your Profile Area
Click down arrow and choose My Settings
Posted Image

Step 2 - In Your Options click Change Password
Posted Image

Step 3 - Fill in all required information and submit - and you're all set! :pointy:
Posted Image Note: this is only a tutorial image, you have to follow the steps outlined in order to get an 'active' screen on which to submit the info! ;)

Follow these steps if you have forgotten your password:
Step 1 - at sign in, click "I've forgotten my passoword'
Posted Image

Step 2 - fill in required information using your user/sign-in name OR email, decipher the Captcha and submit - and you're all set! :yay:
Posted ImageNote: this is only a tutorial image, you have to follow the steps outlined in order to get an 'active' screen on which to submit the info! ;)

If you are still 'stuck' please PM or email me* and I will help you!:wave:

* barb@gerardbutlergals.com

#2 Donna Jean

Donna Jean

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Bonnie Donna Jean

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:19 PM

First, don't Panic! :D

Follow these steps to Change/Reset your password if you know your current password and need a change or if you were issued a temporary password via Admin 'help' email:

Step 1 - Go to your Profile Area
Click down arrow and choose My Settings
Posted Image

Step 2 - In Your Options click Change Password
Posted Image

Step 3 - Fill in all required information and submit - and you're all set! :pointy:
Posted Image Note: this is only a tutorial image, you have to follow the steps outlined in order to get an 'active' screen on which to submit the info! ;)

Follow these steps if you have forgotten your password:
Step 1 - at sign in, click "I've forgotten my passoword'
Posted Image

Step 2 - fill in required information using your user/sign-in name OR email, decipher the Captcha and submit - and you're all set! :yay:
Posted ImageNote: this is only a tutorial image, you have to follow the steps outlined in order to get an 'active' screen on which to submit the info! ;)

If you are still 'stuck' please PM or email me* and I will help you!:wave:

* barb@gerardbutlergals.com

Thank you Barb for giving me the step by step information by going into Profile area.
I had to write all those instrucitons out, because when they fixed George's computer, we can't figure out what the heck they did. None of our printers seem to want to print. It is only in here and Gerardbuter.net that wont allow us to print out anything. Well, thanks for being so patient. I am going to go into Profile area and follow your instructions...thanks so much I just didn't know that I should go into Profile area. Got your message when I came in today...Ah yes such is life as they say, and again thanks for patience...now all we have to do is take this computer back to the guy that fixed it and find out what the heck he did that wont allow me to print out anything from GerardButlergals.com or Gerardbutler.net....maybe tonight my son might be able to tell me. Hubby is teaching until late and as I said couldn't figure it out, by maybe son will be able to. If not back it will go to the guy that supposedly fixed our other problem.
Maybe it isn't my goofy brain after all..he hehe Donna Jean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users