Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:12 AM) Gerry called out for the ALS Icebucket Challenge
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:05 AM) I'll be away for family stuff today...so if anyone spots news, please post it in the Forum! :thankyou:
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) Looks fine!  Embedded is okay ;) The music is 'right there on the tip of my brain' but can't help you out.
@  BlueJean : (21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM) becozy - are you here?   Would you pls check in GALS and see if my post there is legit?     I wanted to just post the link to the video.
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) UK GALS: Buy a bottle and enter to win tix to Meet Gerry for Hugo Boss Bottled
@  BlueJean : (20 August 2014 - 03:09 PM) Thanks for all the pics and news......love comin' to Gals!   :D
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:47 AM) Also, check for newly added photos ;)
@  becozy : (20 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Rush’ Star Alexandra Maria Lara Joins Gerard Butler in ‘Geostorm’ (Exclusive)

Dean Devlin: "the synopsis floating around about #‎Geostorm is totally inaccurate"

Int’l Box Office: ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Flies To Top To Become All-Time Animated Opener in China

8/18 - 'OHF' Sequel Has a Director: Fredrik Bond
@  becozy : (18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image8/17 Social Media pics
@  Lady Elissa : (18 August 2014 - 06:59 AM) Week 8 of the Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #231 for the list of remaining characters to cast your vote for the week. http://www.gerardbut...10#entry1521430
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:41 PM) Bonnie too! Thank you!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 05:40 PM) :thankyou: Barb, Zany, & Kathy!
@  Forbes girl : (17 August 2014 - 02:34 PM) Happy Birthday, Elissa! :happybirthday: :party:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:56 PM) P.S.  :presents:
@  BlueJean : (17 August 2014 - 12:55 PM) Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday, Dear Elissa.......Happy Birthday to you!
@  zanyzombie : (17 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISSA! <3
:bday:
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 09:09 AM) Gerry out and about yesterday.Posted Image  There is :cleavage:  but he closed his shirt's bottom button, so the gentle breeze couldn't coax a pie  :sad:   Thread here
@  becozy : (17 August 2014 - 08:44 AM) Happy Birthday Lady Elissa!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 August 2014 - 07:37 AM) Thanks, Suzie! :)
@  Texas gramma : (17 August 2014 - 07:19 AM) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lady Elissa. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Photo

Awaiting news for Vegas 2012

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,045 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:33 PM

I am eagerly awaiting news for Vegas 2012! :faint: I really miss seeing my Gal-friends!! ~Bella

#2 Jewels

Jewels

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Beowulf's Jewel

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

I am eagerly awaiting news for Vegas 2012! :faint: I really miss seeing my Gal-friends!!

~Bella

Yes! This what I was looking for. Sadly :( no info yet. As a new GB Gal I am clueless on this convention and how it works. I have a couple of questions abt participation in the convention if there is a 'GB-answerwoman' out there. Thanks in advance.
Jewels

#3 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,346 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

:wow2: So Happy to see all the enthusiasm for :vegasbaby:

Finishing touches are being made as we speak on the 2012 Vegas Convention Web Site!!! :drink:

Stay tuned for the BIG REVEAL!:pointy: :yahoo: :pointy:

#4 Phantom

Phantom

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Phantom's Angel Of Music

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

:ohbaby: Hopefully in 2012, I will be able to go, but with the baby on the way not really sure... :hmm: Never been to one yet, but it would be neat to meet my gal friends in person.

#5 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,808 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

I am eagerly awaiting news for Vegas 2012! :faint: I really miss seeing my Gal-friends!!

~Bella

Yes! This what I was looking for. Sadly :( no info yet. As a new GB Gal I am clueless on this convention and how it works. I have a couple of questions abt participation in the convention if there is a 'GB-answerwoman' out there. Thanks in advance.
Jewels

I'm your GAL. What do you want to know?

Although finishing touches are being placed on the website, we can say the convention will be held June 7-9, 2012, at the LV Hilton. The fees have yet to be determined; the TopGALS are still trying to hash out these details. As soon as the stars are aligned, you'll know! TRUST US! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users