Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:08 PM) It shows a protected forum on the main list of topics.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:06 PM) Barb, here's what I got when I clicked your shoutbox link:Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]
You do not have permission to view this forum.
@  Paisleyscot : (25 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I have your Avis up Tori! Let me know if those are what you wanted.
Here's a link to all the "How To" stuff on GALS.  Very helpful to read through :D
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Tori am going to ask a graphics mod to help you!
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:45 PM) Elissa...that is strange! Direct link: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46194
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM) Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image Gerry's Captain America costume for Halloween!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 09:29 AM) For some reason, I can't get into Gerry's birthday giving thread. Says it's a protected forum and I'm not authorized to view it. Anyone else having same problem?
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM) Yes, Tori. Post the name you want on the thread and one of the Mods will add it to the list. http://www.gerardbut...ic=27201&page=2
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:10 AM) Are newbies bestowed a GALS/PAL name?
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) @Becozy I sent you a PM with my pic links just incase. Take your time. No rush!!! ��
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) I'm having trouble with assigning pics in the two areas under our profile pic section when we post. I went to photobucket and tried all the codes. any tips?
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:07 PM) May I "borrow" this computer and never bring it back????? There are others anyway!!!!!! I need it to do a "long" research about Scotland, it's not what you think!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart: Gerard, you make our day!!!!! You touch our hearts and souls so deeply, much love!!!!!!! XXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:00 PM) :yahoo: These gorgeous pictures of Gerard!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! What a handsome man, what a beautiful "Monsieur"!!!!! What a hunk!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 11:57 AM) :cunning: :claphands: :highfive:  1st Edition of "ComicCon Québec"!!!!! All weekend, from Saturday, Oct.25 to Sunday, Oct. 26 at Québec City Convention Centre!!!!!! comicconquebec.com

Photo

Gerry is in Chicago