Gerry's back in New York City Tuesday, Sept 13.
Earlier in the day was at >Diesel Black Gold event NY Fashion week
and then in the evening, >Diesel Black Gold Hosted Special Screening of "Machine Gun Preacher"
which was at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
and the >after-party at The Royalton Hotel
Recently added to >News:
- >9/13 - Butler Adds Body Guards After Death Threats
- >9/13 - Lesson learned: Don't mess with Gerard Butler
- >9/13 - Butler a true fighter
- >9/13 - Gerard Butler is a little 'fried'
- >9/13 - Butler chats about Coriolanus, tiff, Mavericks
- >9/12 - Ralph Fiennes, Gerard Butler talk Shakespeare and exhaustion
- >9/12 - Machine Gun Preacher' standing ovation at TIFF
- >9/11 - TIFF: Friday diary
- >9/10 - APJ Party Opens Toro After Dark
- >Skinny Gerard Butler Jokes "My Last Meal Was a Year Ago"
>TV Talk Show Appearances
check the >thread for the latest-and they have been added to the >Calendar and they show up at the bottom of the Forum Home Page"Upcoming Calendar Events"a day or two before they run. We will also add to the and Global Message (at the top of each Forum page) and we'll TWEET a reminder, too!
Network shows confirmed
The View/ABC 9/15
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno/NBC 9/20
The Late Late Show-Craig Ferguson/CBS 9/23
and Piers Morgan/CNN, but no details at this time.
and for Chicago area: September 24th, 12:30AM (check local listing) on NBC5 Chicago-24/7 host Catie Keogh
and SF/Bay Area: September 19th - 7Live (check local listing)