Icon Announcements!

GALS Needs Your $ to stay up & running

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 12:16 PM)

Pays to play Games at Gals!    I was playing games (and had the streaming from Germany open in another window) and heard Gerry's voice and clicked to streaming and got to see him     Yay!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

@  becozy : (06 February 2016 - 11:22 AM)

Posted Image
Streaming Live! Golden Camera Awards in Germany are underway. Gerry to receive 2016 Int’l Star
 Watch the GOLDENE KAMERA AWARDS FROM GERMANY STREAMING. GERRY TO RECEIVE 2016 INT'l STAR AWARD. WILL POST PHOTOS, ETC. LATER TODAY

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 08:26 AM)

Thanks to the wonderful "Angel" (is that a clue?) that paid the server fee to keep MultiMedia Download Library on-line for another year.   Great news! :thankyou:

@  BlueJean : (06 February 2016 - 08:23 AM)

Wow - becozy!    You have been one very busy lady.   Thank you for all the pics/news/etc.     You are much appreciated. :hug:

@  sweetquebecer : (05 February 2016 - 01:35 PM)

:partytime: I saw "Gods of Egypt" trailer when I watched: "Agent Carter" last Tuesday!!!!! Happy dance!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!!!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:52 PM)

Dayna advised me this morning that an anonymous "Angel" has paid the server fee to keep GALS MultiMedia Download Library on-line for another year!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:38 PM)

Posted Image
Gerard Butler for Hugo Boss Man of Today at Hotel D’Angleterre, Copenhagen

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 12:18 PM)

:metoyou: And you, too, Josee!

@  sweetquebecer : (05 February 2016 - 12:04 PM)

:wave: Hello "Becozy" everyone!!!! I confess!!!! I can't hide even at the Library!!!! Joking!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 11:55 AM)

I see you logged on!

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 11:55 AM)

:wave: :hello: Josee! :D

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 10:42 AM)

Gods of Egypt scores 60-second Super Bowl pre-game show spot.

Gary Oldman joins Gerard Butler’s submarine thriller Hunter KillerOriginal Films producing team Neil Moritz and Toby Jaffe are looking for a director a they want to start shooting in July.

@  becozy : (05 February 2016 - 10:33 AM)

Posted ImageLots of Video Clips in with theRound up of Social Media – Gerry in Copenhagen for Hugo Boss Feb. 5th

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 03:16 PM)

Don't forget to scroll through the newest Galleries, I've added many more photos! :D
The daytime signing event at the mall Promo Event-Madrid
and the evening Man of Today Presentation at the NH Collection Eurobuilding Hotel

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 01:57 PM)

https://twitter.com/...320379611435009

Posted ImageGerard Butler Verified account ‏@GerardButler
#Copenhagen, come meet me tomorrow at Magasin Kgs.Nytorv @ 3pm or Matas Fields @ 4pm @HUGOBOSS #BossBottled #ManOfToday

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 01:57 PM)

:wave: Aw, appreciate that Josee! :D

@  sweetquebecer : (04 February 2016 - 12:04 PM)

:claphands: Hello everyone, thanks Gals for everything!!!! Good job, high five!!!!

@  becozy : (04 February 2016 - 10:33 AM)

Added new articles and photos! FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE MAIN GALS WEBSITE

@  Diana D : (03 February 2016 - 08:16 PM)

Amazing photos of awesome Gerry!!!! :swoon:

@  becozy : (03 February 2016 - 04:09 PM)

Photo

SHADE TREE URGENT NEED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,846 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

THE SHADE TREE has posted this urgent plea:

We need your help! We are in need of new baby bottles and baby wipes for our 25 infants who currently call The Shade Tree home! ...there is an URGENT need for not only baby bottles, but also: pacifiers, size 4 and 5 diapers, newborn clothing and socks for babies. This is our S.O.S...our smallest residents need your help!If you would like to make a donation, bring them down to our location or call us at 702-385-0072! Thank you for your support.

If you are able to help our friends at TST, please call them or send donations to:

1 West Owens Ave.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,399 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the up-date Holly! Will send some help ASAP. The Shade Tree does such incredible work they deserve our help. Hugs, Cherl

#3 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,410 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know Holly. Am sending a few $$ for them!

#4 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,563 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

I sent money through PayPal. The Shade Tree's need is always great, but when they send out an SOS like this, it means the need is urgent! Let's all do what we can. Suzie

#5 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 20,398 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

I just sent some money via PayPal. I had thought about packing up a box of things and mailing it, but decided that a cash donation was more cost effective. I'd end up spending $$ at the post office instead of on needed supplies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users