Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) :Stoick1:  Saw "HTTYD 2", loved it so much, what a very beautiful and touching movie, a masterpiece of animation!!!! So glad they won an award, great cast!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:12 PM) :yahoo:  I'm out of time soon, like "Hall and Oates" song,!!!!! Too bad, I wish I could "steal" a computer!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:10 PM) :cunning:  :behave:  Let's sing "Wonderwall"!!!!!!! No one is paying attention at the Library!!!!!!!! Don't even think about it!!!!! Why not????
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:53 PM) :claphands:  Also, I often see Hugo Boss "Bottled" ad on television!!!!! Still a little girl and a teenager of 44 years old!!!! OMG!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:52 PM) :rockon:  :clap:  :woohoo: Thank "God of Television" for airing some Gerard's movies once in a while!!!!! They will air "Machine Gun Preacher" and "Chasing Mavericks" in December on Quebecer television!!!! Overjoyed!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:50 PM) :marek:  :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! You looked so great, very very handsome at "Hollywood Film Awards", I saw you on "ET" Monday night!!!! So glad "HTTYD 2" won an award!!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 02:12 PM) Whoops! Make that post #19. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 08:50 AM) Week 21 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #21 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  becozy : (16 November 2014 - 09:39 PM) Monday, Nov. 17-Filming in Louisiana: Geostorm is filming off of Jourdan Rd, New Orleans (x)
@  patsyb : (16 November 2014 - 11:08 AM) What a surprise! It looks good.
@  shirsan : (16 November 2014 - 01:03 AM) I thought I was on the wrong site. Blew me away for a few seconds until I found Forum.
@  Diana D : (15 November 2014 - 04:59 PM) :D Yes, the new changes look great!!
@  BlueJean : (15 November 2014 - 03:51 PM) I love the new layout.     The first time I checked in and there was that huge banner of Gerry I about flipped - and I thought "well, if I've been hijacked - hallelujah!     Thanks, Dayna.  :claphands:

Photo

SHADE TREE URGENT NEED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

THE SHADE TREE has posted this urgent plea:

We need your help! We are in need of new baby bottles and baby wipes for our 25 infants who currently call The Shade Tree home! ...there is an URGENT need for not only baby bottles, but also: pacifiers, size 4 and 5 diapers, newborn clothing and socks for babies. This is our S.O.S...our smallest residents need your help!If you would like to make a donation, bring them down to our location or call us at 702-385-0072! Thank you for your support.

If you are able to help our friends at TST, please call them or send donations to:

1 West Owens Ave.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,381 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the up-date Holly! Will send some help ASAP. The Shade Tree does such incredible work they deserve our help. Hugs, Cherl

#3 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,003 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know Holly. Am sending a few $$ for them!

#4 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

I sent money through PayPal. The Shade Tree's need is always great, but when they send out an SOS like this, it means the need is urgent! Let's all do what we can. Suzie

#5 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,461 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

I just sent some money via PayPal. I had thought about packing up a box of things and mailing it, but decided that a cash donation was more cost effective. I'd end up spending $$ at the post office instead of on needed supplies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users