Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (29 August 2016 - 03:32 PM)

There's a gallery link in blue letters right above the shoutbox. :)

@  Rendita : (29 August 2016 - 01:25 PM)

@ginnywhit - The pictures are not gone, they're just hard to find. I don't know why there's not an obvious gallery link. http://gerardbutlerg...ontent/gallery/

@  ginnywhit : (29 August 2016 - 12:04 PM)

I have not been on in such a long time, sorry that all pictures are gone, I use to like to look at them and remember the moment. Thanks to all who have worked to keep the site up.

@  Lady Elissa : (29 August 2016 - 09:39 AM)

The results are posted in the Gerry Character Survivor Game. See post #55. Thank you to all who played! http://www.gerardbut...=3#entry1532820

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 01:02 PM)

:funnyup: Time goes so fast!!! I think I'll stay at the Library if you don't mind, after all I own shares!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:37 PM)

:mike: :behave:I watched: "The Ugly Truth" last Tuesday!!!!!! Like Mike Chadway very much!!!!!! Simply irresistible!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:35 PM)

:soccer-4010: :dancer: Hopefully Glascow Celtics will have a great season!!!! Can't wait to see your next movie!!!!! Looking so great in uniform!!!!!  Talented actor!!! We just can't get enough!!!! That's maybe the reason's why they often air your movies on Quebecer television!!!!  I annoy them every day!!! Joking!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:31 PM)

:hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard, sweet kisses and big hugs to you from all your fans!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 11:16 AM)

:wave: Hello everyone, have a great weekend!!!

@  becozy : (26 August 2016 - 08:55 AM)

Check out Gerry in uniform for HK: https://www.instagra.../p/BJkvoOAB0JV/ :thud:

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 11:49 AM)

:pantingheart: I really like new picture from Gerard's latest movie, he looks so great and so handsome as usual, can't wait to see the trailer!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 10:02 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 12:25 PM)

:mike: I don't know why they often air Gerard's movies on Quebecer television, maybe because he makes great movies and he's such a very good actor and so handsome, we Quebecers can't resist him!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 10:32 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone, tonight, they air: "The Ugly Truth" on Quebecer television!!!! They aired: "Nim's Island" last Sunday afternoon!!!!

@  BlueJean : (22 August 2016 - 04:16 PM)

Hello, becozy!    And hello to everyone that sees the Shoutbox......and all the other Gals.........and Gerry. :hug:

@  becozy : (22 August 2016 - 12:38 PM)

:hello: Tiny Anya, Lady Elissa, BlueJean and sweetquebecer!! :pug:

@  Lady Elissa : (22 August 2016 - 11:09 AM)

Week 25 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only 2 men remain! One of them will be our 2016 Champion! See post #23 for details. http://www.gerardbut...46721&p=1532783

@  Tiny Anya : (22 August 2016 - 01:42 AM)

Hellooooo. everyone. Hugs!

@  BlueJean : (20 August 2016 - 10:42 AM)

Helllooooooooooooooo - odel yadee hoo!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

@  sweetquebecer : (19 August 2016 - 10:42 AM)

:wave: :claphands: Hello everyone!!!! Have a great weekend, sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!

Photo

SHADE TREE URGENT NEED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Contributing Member
  • 5,847 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:19 PM

THE SHADE TREE has posted this urgent plea:

We need your help! We are in need of new baby bottles and baby wipes for our 25 infants who currently call The Shade Tree home! ...there is an URGENT need for not only baby bottles, but also: pacifiers, size 4 and 5 diapers, newborn clothing and socks for babies. This is our S.O.S...our smallest residents need your help!If you would like to make a donation, bring them down to our location or call us at 702-385-0072! Thank you for your support.

If you are able to help our friends at TST, please call them or send donations to:

1 West Owens Ave.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030

#2 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,400 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the up-date Holly! Will send some help ASAP. The Shade Tree does such incredible work they deserve our help. Hugs, Cherl

#3 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,458 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know Holly. Am sending a few $$ for them!

#4 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 9,676 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

I sent money through PayPal. The Shade Tree's need is always great, but when they send out an SOS like this, it means the need is urgent! Let's all do what we can. Suzie

#5 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 20,783 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

I just sent some money via PayPal. I had thought about packing up a box of things and mailing it, but decided that a cash donation was more cost effective. I'd end up spending $$ at the post office instead of on needed supplies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users