Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (22 October 2014 - 04:43 PM) Thanks Kathy! Fun getting back into it!
@  Forbes girl : (22 October 2014 - 04:02 PM) Beautiful siggys, Cheryl!! Drool-worthy, for sure!!! :bouncydrool:
@  Paisleyscot : (21 October 2014 - 10:45 PM) Diana and Tori,
I have your new Siggy's ready for your! Siggy Thread HERE.
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 07:26 PM) Discussion thread: here
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 03:30 PM) Check out OnLocationVacations.com use the search or current location options :D
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) I would LOVE to somehow know ahead of time where in NOLA Gerry is filming & I would make a road trip there since I live in Louisiana!!!
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:25 PM) :yahoo:
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:48 AM) Boss Bottled Gerard Butler Version 2-interview bit
http://xin.msn.com/e...74-6df39aeaf04e
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:45 AM) Gerry Hugo Boss Germany - Discussion thread
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:44 AM) @olv
(On Location Vacations)

Update: #Geostorm starring #GerardButler is filming at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans today

12:08 PM - 21 Oct 2014
@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Thanks, Barb..........love Gerry's Birthday siggy - a very handsome, sexy 45 he is, too!
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 10:59 AM) BlueJean, someone may have sent you a PM and then changed their minds and deleted it...that's the only thing I can think of :D
@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 09:56 AM) I have a notice that I have something new in my account - and there are no new messages.   What else could it be?  
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 09:02 AM)

Posted Image

To contribute to Gerry's 45th Birthday gift to Mary's Meals: Paypal account:  GiftsInHonorOfGerardButler@gmail.com

more details here

@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 07:06 AM) Filming in Louisiana: Week of Oct. 20 - Geostorm, starring Gerard Butler, is filming around Loyola Ave and Girod St in New Orleans.
@  Lady Elissa : (20 October 2014 - 04:52 AM) Week 17 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #186 for this week's info. http://www.gerardbut...=8#entry1522317
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) Everybody is so nice!!!! Thank you again!!!
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:26 PM) :ty:
@  lugerry : (19 October 2014 - 07:45 AM) Welcome to GALS Diana D!
@  Paisleyscot : (18 October 2014 - 10:51 PM) Welcome Diana D! :welcome: Glad to have you here :claphands:

Photo

10/3 - MGP Giveaway 'winner', Gerry Cover Feature LA Confidential Magazine, more

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,913 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

News
Posted Image
Machine Gun Preacher giveaway - Congratulations to IamBeccaStanley, Irish Opera Ghost and Isabeau1870 winners of the prize items courtesy of Relativity Media and Cimmaron Digital!

Posted Image
Virgin Mobile USA's to Build Water Wells in Sudan to honor Machine Gun Preacher

Visit Virgin Mobil's Facebook page and check out Our Cause: http://www.facebook....193199560695903
Pledge to see the movie, and follow directions to get your name on one of 4 water wells to be built in the Sudan in honor of MGP.
Just by pledging to see the movie, you can help. No purchase necessary.

Posted Image
9/30 - Gerard Butler - Hollywood's Last Bad Boy - cover-story feature, in the October 2011 issue of Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, with wonderful photos by Sam Jones and a terrific 'behind the scenes' video.
Screencaps
and images are in the Gallery here
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Movie News
Posted Image
Machine Gun Preacher - New 'quad' poster for UK, where MGP opens November 2. Discussion thread here.
Posted Image
MGP Screening for BAFTA members was held at the Mayfair Hotel, London on the evening of Sept. 28th. It wasn't an 'official' premiere, but news services picked it up as such.
Discussion thread here Photos in Gallery here

Remember to check for the latest Interviews (audio, video, print) and photos in Hot New Gerry Pics/Vids
and Reviews for Machine Gun Preacher here

Posted Image
Coriolanus Film Festival Listings

check the sub-forum here and if you know of one not listed please post there!
Coriolanus at Philadelphia Film Festival 2011
Coriolanus - a Spotlight Film at 19th Annual Hamptons IFF
Coriolanus at St.Louis FF Nov

UK:
Coriolanus at BFI London Film Festival

UK GALS: Contest to win Coriolanus tix - Facebook

Win tickets for 'Coriolanus' at the BFI London FF in contest offered by Cine-Vue UK.

#2 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,378 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:34 PM

:yay: I'm Irishoperaghost on Twitter! :ty: GALS, Relativity Media and Cimmaron Digital!

#3 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,770 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

:yay: I'm Irishoperaghost on Twitter! :ty: GALS, Relativity Media and Cimmaron Digital!

:congrats: Elissa! Way to go girl!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#4 ladyfran

ladyfran

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,298 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: keeper of Gerrys Mr. Pinky Gal

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Congratulations Elissa! Enjoy your goodies Girlfriend! :yay: Frannie

#5 SarahKitty

SarahKitty

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Jacket Fetish Gal

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:56 PM

LA Confidential has sold out of the October issue. This was via the publishing company as of 4:00pm this evening. They have no more copies to be shipped. Bad news for me, but good news for them and Gerry! Stores may still have it available....alas, I have not found one of those stores!

#6 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,913 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

LA Confidential has sold out of the October issue. This was via the publishing company as of 4:00pm this evening. They have no more copies to be shipped. Bad news for me, but good news for them and Gerry! Stores may still have it available....alas, I have not found one of those stores!

:omg:

Geeze, maybe they should run off a few thousand more :lol:

Thanks for letting us know Sarah!

#7 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,770 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:40 PM

It's only Oct 5th and they are sold out? WOW!! Someone else who underestimated Gerry and his fan base. When will people take his popularity seriously. ~HUGS~ Kathy

#8 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,497 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:59 AM

Congratulations, Elissa! What did you win??? I've tried to find copies of the mag too. I called the publisher and they said they have been getting calls from all over the world for the mag, but there just aren't any available. Next time they put Gerry on the cover, they need to at LEAST triple the magazine run! BYW, the first time I tried, it was October 3rd! Suzie

#9 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,770 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

Congratulations, Elissa! What did you win???

I've tried to find copies of the mag too. I called the publisher and they said they have been getting calls from all over the world for the mag, but there just aren't any available. Next time they put Gerry on the cover, they need to at LEAST triple the magazine run! BYW, the first time I tried, it was October 3rd!

Suzie

When will these magazine people learn that if they want to sell their magazine they need to put Gerry into it. It's a given!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users