Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) Great pictures.
@  Forbes girl : (17 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Barb you just made "lugerry's" day with that! :gerry:
@  becozy : (17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) mmm...more Gerry :cunning: Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) Watched PSILY last night.   It was on for 2 1/2 hrs. so there wasn't too much scenes being cut.   While Holly was in bed with the other guy - I put on PJs, turned down bed, got a glass of chardonnay - and then went back when it was time for more of Gerry.  :pantingheart:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM) Good job as always Gals!!!! We all appreciate your great work!!!! High five!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:39 AM) Hello everyone and Gerard!!! Hope you are all fine!!! We love you Gerard!!!!
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 11:47 PM) Thank you Cheryl!
@  Paisleyscot : (15 April 2014 - 10:29 PM) Happy Anniversary Lu! :yahoo: :Gerritas: :woo: :drink:
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 10:18 PM) Thank you ladies for all the best wishes on my anniversary here - you all are so special!
@  Lady Elissa : (15 April 2014 - 05:15 PM) Happy Galsiversary, Barb! :)
@  BlueJean : (15 April 2014 - 12:38 PM) Happy 8th Galsiversary, Lu - wishing you 8 more! :claphands:  
@  Forbes girl : (15 April 2014 - 09:26 AM) Happy 8th GALSiversary, Barbara "lugerry"!! :gerry:

Photo

10/7 - MGP adds venues, Gerry on Piers Morgan tonight, more

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,340 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Movie News
Posted Image
Machine Gun Preacher opens in more venues this weekend. To find if it's playing near you click MGP Playdates enter your zip code. Relativity Media is monitoring the trailer on YouTube at the link here. Please watch and add a comment. More on how to help get wider distribution for Machine Gun Preacher CALL TO ARMS FOR TEAM GERRY here.

Posted Image
Of Men and Mavericks - is the new working title for the biopic Gerry will begin filming shortly about a chapter in the life of surfer Jay Moriarity. Gerry portrays Frosty Hesson, who mentored and trained the young Moriarty, played by Jonny Weston. Abigail Spencer will play the role of Frosty's wife, while Elisabeth Shue will play Moriarty's mother. Discussion thread here

TV Appearance Tonight!
Gerry will be the guest tonight on Piers Morgan/CNN - Piers Morgan/CNN is a 'current, go-with-the-news' show so if there is no 'breaking news' Gerry's taped 9/16 - interview should be shown tonight. There were a couple of fun 'teasers' during last night's CNN viewing.
9PM ET/6PM PT, 1900 HKT (Asia), 2100 CET (Europe). Repeated twice more each nigh on CNN in the US.
WHEN does "Piers Morgan Tonight" air internationally? LISTEN and subscribe to our free podcast.
Will be rebroadcast Sunday Oct. 9th. Discussion thread here

'Teaser' clips from CNN (commercial first!):
/> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374">
/> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374">

Polls
Glamor UK's Sexiest Men - Gerry placed at #6 (of 70!) Discussion thread here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users