Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Dayna's going to be working on updating the Forum...is we go 'dark' or wonky for a bit, that will be the reason! :rose:
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 06:49 PM) Elissa, there is a glitch somewhere! I'll pass this on to Dayna. So Sorry for the problem!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:08 PM) It shows a protected forum on the main list of topics.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:06 PM) Barb, here's what I got when I clicked your shoutbox link:Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]
You do not have permission to view this forum.
@  Paisleyscot : (25 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I have your Avis up Tori! Let me know if those are what you wanted.
Here's a link to all the "How To" stuff on GALS.  Very helpful to read through :D
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Tori am going to ask a graphics mod to help you!
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:45 PM) Elissa...that is strange! Direct link: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46194
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM) Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image Gerry's Captain America costume for Halloween!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 09:29 AM) For some reason, I can't get into Gerry's birthday giving thread. Says it's a protected forum and I'm not authorized to view it. Anyone else having same problem?
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM) Yes, Tori. Post the name you want on the thread and one of the Mods will add it to the list. http://www.gerardbut...ic=27201&page=2
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:10 AM) Are newbies bestowed a GALS/PAL name?
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) @Becozy I sent you a PM with my pic links just incase. Take your time. No rush!!! ��
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) I'm having trouble with assigning pics in the two areas under our profile pic section when we post. I went to photobucket and tried all the codes. any tips?
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:07 PM) May I "borrow" this computer and never bring it back????? There are others anyway!!!!!! I need it to do a "long" research about Scotland, it's not what you think!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart: Gerard, you make our day!!!!! You touch our hearts and souls so deeply, much love!!!!!!! XXXXX

Photo

7th ANNUAL FAN CONVENTION IS OPEN!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#26 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

ACK! Linda, tell Donna I said to fix her foot quickly! Don't want her hurting in Vegas! Suzie

#27 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:38 AM

Holly Save me I'm having reg issues. It doesn't want my money. The site keeps telling me my cart is empty? What's the email addy for registrations so I can paypal the wonga to ya!!

cause it's :partytime: in :vegasbaby:

Snap xx

Sorry for your troubles, Snap! Paypal "wonga" to registration@gerardbutlergals.com :funnyface:

And DITTO to what Suzie said! GET WELL, DEETZ! You're part of the tradition! :hugs:

#28 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:31 PM

Thanks Sara. We look forward to seeing you and all our friends once again. It's amazing the wonderful friendships we have all made over the last seven years. Now, Donna (Deetz) has to get her fractured foot into order and healed by the big Vegas week!
Hugs, Linda :D

Oh no, sorry to hear that. Well she has several months to heal so she can be ready to party!

Sara

#29 SimplyGerryFilm

SimplyGerryFilm

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:55 AM

I'm sooooooo Going!!!!! It will be my first time going to a GB convention, I'm super excited!!!! You Girls and Guys are amazing!!!

#30 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

Megan, it will be wonderful having you with us! There has been lots written about our 2011 convention here. Just look around and see what to expect this year. Be prepared to meet a bunch of fun folks. Just jump in, introduce yourself and be part of the FANmily. It's always fun to bring a friend (especially one who doesn't know too much about Gerry and watch the fun as they become Butlerized!) LOL! We look forward to meeting you and getting you involved! Look me up - I'll be one of the short GALS! LOL!

Cheers,
Suzie

#31 RandomLanda

RandomLanda

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Chocolate Dream GAL. Beowulf's Nubian Queen, Keeper of Hrunting

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Still trying to figure out how to get there.

#32 almadenannie

almadenannie

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,051 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Always Dreamin' GAL

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:55 AM

I have FINALLY jumped off the fence and registered... Woohoo.. Can't wait to see the GALS.. Now just have to go pick some of that stuff off the funny(money) tree in my backyard- LOL

#33 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

I have FINALLY jumped off the fence and registered... Woohoo.. Can't wait to see the GALS.. Now just have to go pick some of that stuff off the funny(money) tree in my backyard- LOL

Looking forward to seeing you!!!!

Huggles,
Suzie

#34 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

:vegasbaby: I can't believe it, I'm coming to the Con again, finally!!! :bounce: Can't wait to see everyone and have a great Gerry-lusting time! (Oh, wait, that's all the time!) :igotgals:

I won't be at Con. I thought my son's graduation was the 15th, but it's the 8th. I'm so crushed. :tissues: :tissues: :tissues:

Edited by Isabeau, 07 April 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#35 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,387 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

:vegasbaby: I can't believe it, I'm coming to the Con again, finally!!! :bounce: Can't wait to see everyone and have a great Gerry-lusting time! (Oh, wait, that's all the time!) :igotgals:

:yay: It will be great to see you again, Issy! Don't forget to register your wee man for the mandoll convention too! :D

#36 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,223 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

:bounce: :bounce: YAY! Can't wait to see you both!

hugs,
Sue

#37 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 824 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

It is with great pleasure that I announce that registration for the 7th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention & Charity Gala is now OPEN!

What: SEVENTH Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention & Charity Gala!

When: June 7th - 9th, 2012

Where: The Fabulous Las Vegas Hotel (formerly the LV Hilton)

Theme? Try this on for size...

Masquerade!
Grinning yellows, spinning reds ...
Masquerade!
Take your fill -
let the CONVENTION spectacle a
stound you!

:reddeath:

CLICK THE MASK FOR DEETS!

Posted Image

Of course, if ye have any questions, ASK ME!

:pointy::vegasbaby::pointy:

What is the group rate for the hotel rooms?? Does anyone know??

#38 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,387 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:27 PM

I think a regular room at the convention rate is $79.00. There's a thread about the hotel reservations code. :)

Hotel code

#39 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,369 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:45 PM

Yes the group rate is $79.00 for a standard room, $89.00 for the premium room which includes a refrigerator. Cheryl

#40 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:06 AM

On the convention website, there's an entire page dedicated to Hotel Information. Hope this helps.

Spot

#41 phanphorlife

phanphorlife

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Blooms Where She's Planted GAL

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

After months and months of back and forth between "Yes, I am going" to "No, I am NOT going!" and back again to "Yes, I AM going!"...the stars have finally aligned themselves in my favor, and I just registered and made my room reservation this afternoon...better late than never, huh? :yay: Please forgive me for yelling, but THE ANTICIPATION IS ALREADY STARTING TO KILL ME...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED AND CANNOT WAIT FOR JUNE!!! It always amazes me how the simple knowledge that I'll be coming to a GB Fan Convention sends my heart racing and makes me feel like a school girl again...counting the days!! *runs off to start packing*

#42 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,369 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

:woo: :pointy: :dancer::partytime:

So Glad You Decided To Come Alison !!!!

See you soon in Vegas!!!

Chery
l

#43 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:52 PM

Woohoo, Alison. I can't wait to see you.

#44 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR THE ANNUAL GERARD BUTLER FAN CONVENTION AND CHARITY GALA IS MAY 18TH!!

Don't miss out on an opportunity for fun, laughter and service helping us raise money for two outstanding causes.

You can register Here

See you in :vegasbaby:

Suzie

#45 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

deleted

Edited by Isabeau, 14 May 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#46 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's PhantomCamel Lass, Gerry's Camel Herding Piggy

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

I need help! Is there anyone driving to Vegas that I can send a tube with a drawing with for the Charity auction? I could overnight it needs to get there soon. OR, maybe someone who has room in a suitcase? I was gonna do this myself, by cannot go now!! Heellllp, please :O Thanks! Bonnie

#47 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,045 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

I need help! Is there anyone driving to Vegas that I can send a tube with a drawing with for the Charity auction? I could overnight it needs to get there soon. OR, maybe someone who has room in a suitcase? I was gonna do this myself, by cannot go now!! Heellllp, please :O

Thanks!

Bonnie

I have room Bonnie, as I already have a tube with one of your drawings in my suitcase! I am hand delivering the charity one of Kable to Irish.

If you need my address again just PM me.

~Bella

#48 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's PhantomCamel Lass, Gerry's Camel Herding Piggy

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

BELLA! You are a life saver THANK YOU!! I think I still have your address. I'll let you know, if not. I'll give this a couple protective coats and get in on up to you! I REALLY appreciate your help! Hugs, Bonnie

#49 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,223 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

oh Bonnie, :tissues: you will be missed my friend.

hugs,
Sue

#50 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,369 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Oh shoot! I thought you were coming Bonnie :tissues: Yes you will be very missed! Hugs, Cheryl

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users