Icon Announcements!

The GALS paypal account is severely depleted-

we have enough to keep the site open through March at this time.

Details on how to help here.

WANT TO SEE THE LATEST BUTLER NEWS/HOT PHOTOS??

Go to GB GALS for:  Sizzlin', Trending Now and the latest - all laid out to view and comment.

Our current Gallery is available until the new one is ready!

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (25 January 2015 - 09:02 PM) :wave: :dancer: :woohoo: :Mike3: :bow: :Milo3:
@  Diana D : (25 January 2015 - 08:59 PM) Hey GALS....have a great weekend??
@  christy40 : (24 January 2015 - 12:39 AM) Wanted to pass this along, sorry it for waiting so long I have a Gerry friend on Facebook and her name is Kazanne Tibb and she is putting a book together of pictures of Gerry and you can add messages to. She will include them,when the book is printed she will post some of the pages her group Gerard Butler Hotpix on Facebook

,so you can see what it looks like then she will be sending it to Gerard,as soon as she get the messages it will go to print so shall we have a dead line of January 30th?

Here is the link to her Facebook Group page

www.facebook.com/groups/1501226553433625/

I think the deadline is January 30
@  Dr. Em : (23 January 2015 - 10:18 PM) Thanks Diana and sweetquebecer!
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:16 PM) :gerrylicious: :awesome:
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:15 PM) Dr Em, yes-thank you for all your hard work on the site....it's
@  Diana D : (23 January 2015 - 05:13 PM) Sweetquebecer, I love Timeline & Reign of Fire & POTO.....wait....what am I saying.... if Gerry's in it, I love it!!!!!! :woohoo:
@  Dr. Em : (23 January 2015 - 02:33 PM) Hi shirsan, that little box is really for people who have slow internet. They can choose "Performance" and it basically gets rid of all the graphics and loads faster. But what fun is THAT?
@  shirsan : (23 January 2015 - 02:19 PM) Performance Normal. ?What does that mean? Is it on everyone's screen? How do I get it off,or how and why would I use it?
@  shirsan : (23 January 2015 - 02:19 PM) That little box that says:
@  shirsan : (23 January 2015 - 02:16 PM) Thanks, Becozy, I will check my email for the changes. You take such good care of us.
@  shirsan : (23 January 2015 - 02:15 PM) Thanks for the time for POTO. As usual I was in dialysis and couldn't have gotten to watdh no matter what channel it was on. My DVD plyaer has been broken since before Halloween, so I didn't even get to watch Dracula 2000 this past year.
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 01:39 PM) :yourock: I like castles since I saw "Reign of Fire" and "Timeline!!!!!!!!!  I just can't get enough of Gerard's irresistible charm and brilliant, we are all like that!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 01:36 PM) :workout:  I think I'll bring this computer with me and use it at my "Quebecer castle"!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 01:30 PM) :love: :alex: :OneTwo1:  :scotlandflag:  Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard from all your fans!!!!! We love you very much, forever!!!!! XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 01:27 PM) :yahoo: Thanks for everything, we all really appreciate!!!!!! That means, if it's "Frozen", we won't have to sing: "Let It Go"!!!!!! Stop it Josée, behave!!!!!
@  Dr. Em : (23 January 2015 - 01:24 PM) Am working on the main site, so if you have issues, give it a couple of minutes and then refresh.
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 12:47 PM) :) Thanks, I'm trying!!!!!! It's part of my charm, my "Quebecer sense of humor"!!!!!!
@  becozy : (23 January 2015 - 12:43 PM) :wave: Josee! You are so funny and enthusiastic! :gotgals:
@  sweetquebecer : (23 January 2015 - 12:23 PM) :crack:  :wowza: There are airing "Dear Frankie" on a Quebecer channel dedicated to movies: "Cinépop", a channel I don't catch!!!! My mother catches it!!!!! "Bacon dance"!!!!!!!

Photo

11/27 -The Holiday Forum is Open for 2011!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 17,068 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

The Holiday Forum is 'open'! :pointy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic