Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (31 October 2014 - 03:10 PM) Posted ImageThis one - I always hit the return key too soon!!
@  BlueJean : (31 October 2014 - 03:09 PM) I'm lovin' all the Halloween greetings in Shoutbox - and, Elissa, especially this one
@  becozy : (31 October 2014 - 01:44 PM) Gerry and his g/f as Cowboy and Indian for Halloween Party last night. Posted Image
@  sweetquebecer : (31 October 2014 - 12:34 PM) :donjuan:  :phantom:  Happy Halloween to all!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (31 October 2014 - 11:51 AM) Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (31 October 2014 - 07:45 AM) Happy Halloween!   :reddeath2:
@  may : (31 October 2014 - 07:41 AM) :bellydance: Yes Happy Halloween...have fun and stay safe..."Lions and Tigers and Bears...on my"
@  becozy : (31 October 2014 - 06:20 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image
@  becozy : (30 October 2014 - 06:56 AM) Posted Image Gerry in Malibu Yesterday
@  becozy : (29 October 2014 - 07:27 AM) Gerry at the Lakers game last night with new g/f ... thread here
Posted Image
@  becozy : (28 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) Posted earlier: 10/28 - @GerardButler set to appear at Hollywood Film Awards Nov. 14th
@  becozy : (27 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) Posted Image  Posted Image10/27 - GQ Character: Gerard Butler
@  may : (27 October 2014 - 05:28 PM) :presents: Happy Birthday Sebbied; I hope your day was fantastic!
@  BlueJean : (27 October 2014 - 06:29 AM) Thanks, Elissa........let the games begin!  :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (27 October 2014 - 06:16 AM) Week 18 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #220 for this week's instructions. http://www.gerardbut...=9#entry1522480
@  Jiko : (26 October 2014 - 11:10 PM) Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes :ty: :hugs: Jindra
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 09:24 PM) :party: Jiko!! All the best to you!
@  becozy : (26 October 2014 - 07:32 PM) Geostorm is filming around Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Monday, Oct. 27 Source
@  Paisleyscot : (26 October 2014 - 06:51 PM) I've made some HB Gerry Avis. If you'd like them help yourself!  Thread HERE
@  lugerry : (26 October 2014 - 12:38 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra. Sending lots of best wishes your way!

Photo

Dana's icons

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hello :wave:,
I'm new here and decided to share my creations with you all. :)

You can find my WALLPAPERS HERE.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I've got some more! ;)

Edited by dana_cz, 21 February 2012 - 04:32 AM.

#2 BlueJean

BlueJean

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 3,356 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

Tks. Dana - and glad you're here. BlueJean

#3 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:01 AM

Thank you, BlueJean! :)

Here are some more.

Feel free to request icons, signatures, banners or wallpapers! ;)

#4 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,400 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

:wow2: These are great! Thanks, Dana! :goodjob: and :welcome:

#5 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thank you, Lady Elissa! :) A few more and I promise I'll stop spamming soon! :D

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I also have a ton (around 120) Phantom of the Opera icons at my site here (plus a few more Gerard/Emmy here). I won't post them all here, just some previews.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image (I love the cape twirl! :D)

#6 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,225 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

That ain't spam hon....that's ART! Another graphic artist in our mix....how great is that!

Posted Image to GALS Dana!!! Come join us in the Siggy Piggy Club and if you would like to get to know some of us, drop by the support center.

Posted Image on the avatars Dana!

hugs,
Sue

#7 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:36 PM

Dana...I just saw this thread and was blown away by your graphics. :goodjob: PLEASE come to the Signature and Avatar ( Siggy Clubhouse) thread and show off some of your graphics. The gals there would love to meet you and see what you can do. We share what we do there and learn from each other. :welcome:

~HUGS~ Kathy

#8 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thank you, Kathy and Sue! I shall go to the sig threads and see what I can come up with. Thanks for inviting me! :)

Meanwhile, have some Gamer icons! :)

Edited by dana_cz, 13 February 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#9 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

Dana...I am so in love with your avis. Are these open for anyone to use on GALS or are you just showing us your art? Either way I am so glad you are here!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#10 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:33 PM

Thank you, Kathy! And silly me, I haven't mentioned that? :D Everything I do is up for grabs (on this forum or elswhere - like Livejournal, Dreamwidth...) unless stated otherwise. :)

Edited by dana_cz, 19 February 2012 - 02:33 PM.

#11 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:46 PM

Thank you, Kathy! And silly me, I haven't mentioned that? :D Everything I do is up for grabs (on this forum or elswhere - like Livejournal, Dreamwidth...) unless stated otherwise. :)

YIPPEE!!! Now I'm going to have fun saving those I want to use. Thank you for your generous gifts!! Have you been to the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse? If you want to start making siggies there is a thread that tells how to make one. A siggy should not be larger than 600X300 Pixels but I make mine 600X295 so there is room for a line underneath it for words of thanks. I'd love to see your graphics in a siggy.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#12 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Snag away all you like! That's why I make them! :) I already made a sig for Abby in the request thread. Haven't had much time for anything artistic (ironically, since I'm a webdesigner :doh:) since then, I've been kinda caught up reading POTO fics all weekend. :donjuan: I regret nothing! :D

#13 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

Snag away all you like! That's why I make them! :)

I already made a sig for Abby in the request thread. Haven't had much time for anything artistic (ironically, since I'm a webdesigner :doh:) since then, I've been kinda caught up reading POTO fics all weekend. :donjuan: I regret nothing! :D

WOW!! I just saw the two siggies you made for Abby!!! Yes, you belong in the SPC so you can show off what you have made!! Note: when you post a pic/siggy always use the thumbnail link on Photobucket ( if that is the site you use to store pics ). Full version pics use up too much bandwidth on GALS. If you don't know how to do that let me know via Instant Messaging and I will explain how to do it.

BTW, I'm hooked on Phantom books as well. I have all of Sadie Montgomery's books. I recommend them.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#14 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:18 PM

WOW!! I just saw the two siggies you made for Abby!!! Yes, you belong in the SPC so you can show off what you have made!! Note: when you post a pic/siggy always use the thumbnail link on Photobucket ( if that is the site you use to store pics ). Full version pics use up too much bandwidth on GALS. If you don't know how to do that let me know via Instant Messaging and I will explain how to do it.

BTW, I'm hooked on Phantom books as well. I have all of Sadie Montgomery's books. I recommend them.

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to post thumbnails from now on! :) And thanks for the recs! Also, I have a question (hopefully not all too OT), I have several GIFs from POTO, they are larger than icons but smaller than actual signatures, even though they could be used that way. Where shall I post them?

#15 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

~HUGS~ Kathy

Oh, thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure to post thumbnails from now on! :) And thanks for the recs! Also, I have a question (hopefully not all too OT), I have several GIFs from POTO, they are larger than icons but smaller than actual signatures, even though they could be used that way. Where shall I post them?

If you have a lot like your avis just start a new thread and post them there. If you have a few then go to the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse and display them there and state if they are up for grabs for everyone. Gals post wallpapers on there for everyone to use if they have just a few wallpapers so you can do the same. It will also introduce you to the gals there. They will welcome you and your graphics. Make them a thumbnail. We all know to click to enlarge.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#16 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:00 PM

I've made a few new icons for your enjoyment! :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#17 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

Dana... :thankyou: :metoyou: :rose: :goodjob: R-C-S on all of those great icons! I'm already thinking about how I will combine several for an animated avi. Beautiful work!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#18 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

I'm glad you like them! :) And yay for animated avi! :)

#19 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,773 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

:bump1: This disappeared and I wanted to bring it back for those who are looking for avatars. ~HUGS~ Kathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users