Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:40 AM) Gerry may be at the GQ Awards which was sponsored by BOSS last year...will be out, anyone with info pls post! :ty:
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) Another HQ from the Ad Campaign photoshoot via Gerry's FB! Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (02 September 2014 - 08:19 AM) He looks wonderful!  
Thanks for pics.
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 07:58 AM) Posted Image  Posted Image   9/2 - Gerry - Boss Ambassador event London
@  becozy : (01 September 2014 - 08:53 PM) Gerry should be in London for the HUGO BOSS BOTTLED meet & greet - if anyone finds info/pics/links please feel free to post as I will be unavailable for afternoon, will catch up as soon as I am able! Thanks :D
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 12:41 PM) Had to open thread #2 for the Character Game. We're now here: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46093
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) Week 10 of the Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #288 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...12#entry1521629
@  BlueJean : (31 August 2014 - 12:10 PM) Shirsan - I'm glad you asked that - because I didn't know, either.   Yay!   That's called "Gals helping Gals".
@  Texas gramma : (30 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) Shirsan, click on the "Smilies" on the second line of the Shoutbox selections.
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM) How do you get to the "Happy Birthday" little icons on Shout?\
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Happy, Happy Birthday.
@  Forbes girl : (29 August 2014 - 12:30 PM) Happy Birthday, Mel! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (29 August 2014 - 06:51 AM) Posted Image
In album Nobu Sushi - Malibu - Aug. 28, 201
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:
@  Lady Elissa : (28 August 2014 - 11:57 AM) :presents: Mel!
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) :bday: Abrock/Mel! Hope your day is Wonderful! :drink:
@  becozy : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) Screencaps added to Gallery Chelsea Handler Finale - Aug. 26, 2014
@  Paisleyscot : (26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM) Chelsea Handler and Dozens of A-List Stars Sing Farewell on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO HERE)
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also, his half or step brother. Is he his Dad's son or his step-father's son? I got to thinking about that and I had to assume that he was his Dad's son by the French-Canadian wife since he said he was 8 years younger than he was when he met him. Just wondering.]

Photo

TST benefitted on Extreme Couponing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,852 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

I love the competition of Extreme Couponing All-Stars on TLC. The couponers compete for the largest percentage saved and the largest amount of goods with all the goods going to local charities. Tonight was the finale and it was in Las Vegas. As soon as I saw the location I told my husband it would be great if TST got some of the goods that are donated at the end. After a very exciting competition in which all previous records were smashed the top 2 couponers came away with over $10,000 in goods covered 100% by their coupons. When they leave the store to make the donation sure enough the announcer says it is going to "The Shade Tree Shelter" and I started freaking out and then next thing I know I see Marlene there, and she tells them that this is the largest donation of goods from a single source they've ever received. I was so thrilled to see Marlene and TST benefit from this show that has been a fun one to watch over the past few weeks as they determined which couponers made it to the finale. Way to go Marlene!!

Now: Extreme Couponers, Extreme Givers

Edited by becozy, 25 January 2012 - 09:44 PM.
added video embed

#2 RandomLanda

RandomLanda

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Chocolate Dream GAL. Beowulf's Nubian Queen, Keeper of Hrunting

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

That is so very awesome and amazing. Congrats to The Shade Tree

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,472 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

That is so fantastic! No one deserves it more. It's lovely that other people recognize the wonderful work done at the Shade Tree. Hope this made more people aware of the need! Suzie

#4 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

WOW, What fantastic work! Posted ImagePosted Image

Susan, I read your post and didn't realise what TST stood for. Then my eyes travelled to your GALS NAME - 'Tet-signed & Tattooed' etc... and I was thinking 'That's the name of the charity???????' DOH!Posted Image Posted Image

#5 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,185 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

:funnyup: A!

No one is more deserving of this! Congratulations to Marlene and The Shade Tree.

hugs,
Sue

#6 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

How wonderful! I'm so excited I will finally be at the Convention this year and will be able to help out at The Shade Tree! Issy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users