Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (24 November 2014 - 07:50 AM)

Posted Image

@  BlueJean : (23 November 2014 - 06:17 AM) Happy Birthday, toriblair - many happy returns!    :presents:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) 11/21Congrats Jennifer St. Giles! THE MISTRESS OF TREVELYAN is #1 in Kindle Romance/Gothic!
@  Diana D : (22 November 2014 - 09:10 PM) Toriblair....Happy Birthday girl.....!!! :bounce:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 08:40 PM) :bday: toriblair!
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) :Stoick1:  Saw "HTTYD 2", loved it so much, what a very beautiful and touching movie, a masterpiece of animation!!!! So glad they won an award, great cast!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:12 PM) :yahoo:  I'm out of time soon, like "Hall and Oates" song,!!!!! Too bad, I wish I could "steal" a computer!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:10 PM) :cunning:  :behave:  Let's sing "Wonderwall"!!!!!!! No one is paying attention at the Library!!!!!!!! Don't even think about it!!!!! Why not????
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:53 PM) :claphands:  Also, I often see Hugo Boss "Bottled" ad on television!!!!! Still a little girl and a teenager of 44 years old!!!! OMG!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:52 PM) :rockon:  :clap:  :woohoo: Thank "God of Television" for airing some Gerard's movies once in a while!!!!! They will air "Machine Gun Preacher" and "Chasing Mavericks" in December on Quebecer television!!!! Overjoyed!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:50 PM) :marek:  :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! You looked so great, very very handsome at "Hollywood Film Awards", I saw you on "ET" Monday night!!!! So glad "HTTYD 2" won an award!!!!!

Photo

TST benefitted on Extreme Couponing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,856 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

I love the competition of Extreme Couponing All-Stars on TLC. The couponers compete for the largest percentage saved and the largest amount of goods with all the goods going to local charities. Tonight was the finale and it was in Las Vegas. As soon as I saw the location I told my husband it would be great if TST got some of the goods that are donated at the end. After a very exciting competition in which all previous records were smashed the top 2 couponers came away with over $10,000 in goods covered 100% by their coupons. When they leave the store to make the donation sure enough the announcer says it is going to "The Shade Tree Shelter" and I started freaking out and then next thing I know I see Marlene there, and she tells them that this is the largest donation of goods from a single source they've ever received. I was so thrilled to see Marlene and TST benefit from this show that has been a fun one to watch over the past few weeks as they determined which couponers made it to the finale. Way to go Marlene!!

Now: Extreme Couponers, Extreme Givers

Edited by becozy, 25 January 2012 - 09:44 PM.
added video embed

#2 RandomLanda

RandomLanda

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Chocolate Dream GAL. Beowulf's Nubian Queen, Keeper of Hrunting

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

That is so very awesome and amazing. Congrats to The Shade Tree

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,516 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

That is so fantastic! No one deserves it more. It's lovely that other people recognize the wonderful work done at the Shade Tree. Hope this made more people aware of the need! Suzie

#4 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

WOW, What fantastic work! Posted ImagePosted Image

Susan, I read your post and didn't realise what TST stood for. Then my eyes travelled to your GALS NAME - 'Tet-signed & Tattooed' etc... and I was thinking 'That's the name of the charity???????' DOH!Posted Image Posted Image

#5 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,245 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

:funnyup: A!

No one is more deserving of this! Congratulations to Marlene and The Shade Tree.

hugs,
Sue

#6 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

How wonderful! I'm so excited I will finally be at the Convention this year and will be able to help out at The Shade Tree! Issy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users