Icon Announcements!

TeamGerry raised over $1k for Mary's Meals! Details here

Posted Image

:seasonsgreet: 11/28/14 - Holiday Forum is open! :caroling:

To leave a Christmas greeting for Gerry head straight to the ever popular Holiday Messages to Gerry

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (22 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Week 26 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #162. http://www.gerardbut...=7#entry1523594
@  BlueJean : (22 December 2014 - 07:13 AM) Or should that be "to whom he gave my ticket"?  :fook:
@  BlueJean : (22 December 2014 - 07:11 AM) Aha!    Two live ones out there................It is a very busy time - and can be stressful.    But isn't it fun?    I wanta' know when Gerry is flying off to Scotland!   And who he gave my ticket to...................
@  Diana D : (21 December 2014 - 07:59 PM) But first...let's ponder on this awhile..... :phantom: or :wetG: or maybe :gerry: oh boy!! :thud:
@  Diana D : (21 December 2014 - 07:52 PM) :smiley-tree: Busy time of year...I haven't braved the grocery store yet.. :nervous:
@  Lady Elissa : (21 December 2014 - 05:43 PM) I just got home from lunch and battling mobs at Target and the grocery store. :gah: I would have rather been here with you, Bonnie.
@  BlueJean : (21 December 2014 - 04:25 PM) I think I was the only one here - all day long......... :crybaby:
@  BlueJean : (21 December 2014 - 08:28 AM) Stranger here!  :yummy:
@  Diana D : (20 December 2014 - 07:45 PM) :embarassed: yes.....Ahhhhhhh..... :stranger: or :johnnie: or it really doesn't matter... :swoon:
@  BlueJean : (20 December 2014 - 05:31 PM) You?   :p
@  Diana D : (20 December 2014 - 04:46 PM) BlueJean. That would be :woohoo:
@  BlueJean : (20 December 2014 - 10:25 AM) Hellllllo?   Helllllloooo?    Anyone out there?    Everyone ran off with Sam, Johnnie, or The Stranger........
@  sweetquebecer : (19 December 2014 - 01:23 PM) :thankyou:  :crybaby:  Hello everyone!!!! Tonight, it's the last night of "Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"!!!!!! We all miss him and his great sense of humor!!!!! Don't worry, I'm taking over him in January!!!! Joking!!!! British actor and comedian James Corden is taking over Craig Ferguson!!! Don't know when, probably after the Holidays or later in 2015!!!!!
@  heISmyGspot : (19 December 2014 - 12:20 PM) Oh, Mrs. B ... you spurl us so! (It NEVER gets old!) :thewoman:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) Posted Image  More Boss photoshoot from burton.uk article
@  BlueJean : (17 December 2014 - 03:13 PM) Happy Birthday, ladyfran! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (17 December 2014 - 07:42 AM) :bday: ladyfran!!  Birthday greetings thread is here
@  Diana D : (16 December 2014 - 04:05 PM) :mistletoe: :Mike3: Are you guys ready for Christmas?
@  Diana D : (15 December 2014 - 08:46 PM) http://t.co/7GHrw2JgKr "How To Train Your Dragon 2" nominated for critic's choice award
@  Swansong : (15 December 2014 - 09:19 AM) I posted a true "story" in the Holiday Forum of a wonderful Hallmark moment Bill had a few days ago in our local grocery store :smiley-tree: .

Photo

TST benefitted on Extreme Couponing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Susan~Sporran

Susan~Sporran

Erection Supervisor Admin

• Admins
  • 9,858 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tet-signed & Tattooed GerAdamaholic FANmily GAL with a charitable purpose

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

I love the competition of Extreme Couponing All-Stars on TLC. The couponers compete for the largest percentage saved and the largest amount of goods with all the goods going to local charities. Tonight was the finale and it was in Las Vegas. As soon as I saw the location I told my husband it would be great if TST got some of the goods that are donated at the end. After a very exciting competition in which all previous records were smashed the top 2 couponers came away with over $10,000 in goods covered 100% by their coupons. When they leave the store to make the donation sure enough the announcer says it is going to "The Shade Tree Shelter" and I started freaking out and then next thing I know I see Marlene there, and she tells them that this is the largest donation of goods from a single source they've ever received. I was so thrilled to see Marlene and TST benefit from this show that has been a fun one to watch over the past few weeks as they determined which couponers made it to the finale. Way to go Marlene!!

Now: Extreme Couponers, Extreme Givers

Edited by becozy, 25 January 2012 - 09:44 PM.
added video embed

#2 RandomLanda

RandomLanda

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 12,553 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Chocolate Dream GAL. Beowulf's Nubian Queen, Keeper of Hrunting

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

That is so very awesome and amazing. Congrats to The Shade Tree

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,527 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

That is so fantastic! No one deserves it more. It's lovely that other people recognize the wonderful work done at the Shade Tree. Hope this made more people aware of the need! Suzie

#4 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:53 PM

WOW, What fantastic work! Posted ImagePosted Image

Susan, I read your post and didn't realise what TST stood for. Then my eyes travelled to your GALS NAME - 'Tet-signed & Tattooed' etc... and I was thinking 'That's the name of the charity???????' DOH!Posted Image Posted Image

#5 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,266 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

:funnyup: A!

No one is more deserving of this! Congratulations to Marlene and The Shade Tree.

hugs,
Sue

#6 Isabeau

Isabeau

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerrymania Recruiter, Gerry's Strawberry Scoop, Dr. Billy, Evil Genius!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

How wonderful! I'm so excited I will finally be at the Convention this year and will be able to help out at The Shade Tree! Issy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users