Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Jiko : (25 October 2014 - 10:52 PM) Thank you Kathy :thankyou: :rose: :hugs: Jindra
@  Forbes girl : (25 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) Happy Birthday, Jindra "Jiko". :bday: :presents:
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:18 PM) Paisleyscot, yes it works! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! And I'll read through the "how to" as well.
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Dayna will be updating the Forum...if we go 'dark' or wonky for a bit, that will be the reason! :rose:
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 06:49 PM) Elissa, there is a glitch somewhere! I'll pass this on to Dayna. So Sorry for the problem!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:08 PM) It shows a protected forum on the main list of topics.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:06 PM) Barb, here's what I got when I clicked your shoutbox link:Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]
You do not have permission to view this forum.
@  Paisleyscot : (25 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I have your Avis up Tori! Let me know if those are what you wanted.
Here's a link to all the "How To" stuff on GALS.  Very helpful to read through :D
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Tori am going to ask a graphics mod to help you!
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:45 PM) Elissa...that is strange! Direct link: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46194
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM) Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image Gerry's Captain America costume for Halloween!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 09:29 AM) For some reason, I can't get into Gerry's birthday giving thread. Says it's a protected forum and I'm not authorized to view it. Anyone else having same problem?
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM) Yes, Tori. Post the name you want on the thread and one of the Mods will add it to the list. http://www.gerardbut...ic=27201&page=2
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:10 AM) Are newbies bestowed a GALS/PAL name?
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) @Becozy I sent you a PM with my pic links just incase. Take your time. No rush!!! ��
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D

Photo

Vegas Hotel Reservations

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

When you contact the hotel for your discounted room reservations, be sure to use the group code SGGBC2. This will confirm that GALS receives credit for the room and will count towards our required room count. You can use this link to contact the hotel here

At present, the discounted room rate will only be available until May 8. If you reserve your room after that date, your rate could increase by about 30%.

Suzie

#2 Donnachaidh

Donnachaidh

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 912 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:20 AM

Suzie, I made our reservations today, using the link. The form didn't ask for the code (maybe it's in the hyperlink), but just to be safe, I put it in the Comments field. Leslie and I are staying for a week, so if you need any help, just let us know! Love, Buff

#3 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

Buff, I made our reservations by phone and had to use the code. Maybe if you did it on line, it wasn't asked. Just be sure you got the reduced rate! So looking forward to seeing you guys! BTW: When are they doing the surgery on your shoulder??? Hugs, Suzie

#4 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

I reserved online and, as well, the code was not asked for. I also put it on the comments area. Would it be wise to call and confirm that this information will be used to rate our room?

#5 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Made my reservation today too since you all were nice enough to remind me. I'm staying until Monday this year since it is too hard to get up and out on Sunday morning after staying up all night on Saturday! :partytime: Sara

#6 heISmyGspot

heISmyGspot

Battery Operated Mod

• Mods
  • 5,809 posts
  • Location:the buffet table, currently serving chicken to Terry AND One-Two
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lewd AND Lascivious Mod; Transcriber of Gerry's Burr WhoDat?! in Tulsa Gal

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

I reserved online and, as well, the code was not asked for. I also put it on the comments area. Would it be wise to call and confirm that this information will be used to rate our room?

YES!

#7 eptxgirl3

eptxgirl3

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Vixen

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

So, I called yesterday to make sure our hotel reservations was set at the convention rate and THEY WERE NOT. :doh: :D Luckily, I did put a note in the comments section with the code and convention name so the lady I spoke to fixed it for me right quick. I asked her for a new confirmation email and got it within minutes of hanging up. :lighter: :encore: It does not hurt to verify ALL your information. :encore: :vegasbaby: Veronica

Edited by eptxgirl3, 09 February 2012 - 11:28 AM.

#8 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 09 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

That's great, Veronica! I really doesn't hurt to make the reservation by phone if you have any doubts or questions. It's a toll free call. Suzie

#9 Donnachaidh

Donnachaidh

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 912 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:05 AM

Okay, gang, I called and the kind man who helped me said there is NO WAY to get the convention rate if you book online. He was kind enough to change our rate for the convention dates, which saved us a lot of dough. More to spend on auction goodies!!! Hugs, Buff

#10 ginnywhit

ginnywhit

Marek's Lady GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 462 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: ginnywhit, GinySassenach, Giny MacGregor

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Room reserved for Be and I. Called direct.....see ya there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users