Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (31 July 2014 - 11:55 AM) :crack:: :igotgals: <- Josée
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:25 AM) I'm drooling again, yellow card to me!!!!! I don't mind, I collect them!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:23 AM) Gerard, you are so talented, sweet,funny,handsome, charming, etc.... I could write a book!!!!!! Joking!!!!! Calm down Josée!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 11:18 AM) Thanks for everything Gals!!!!! You are the best!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:35 AM) They will air "Law Abiding Citizen" soon on Quebecer television, can't wait to Watch it again!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:32 AM) Always nice to spend a few hours on this site, my favorite!!!!!! Not addicted, joking!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:24 AM) Big kisses and hugs to you Gerard, we love you forever XXXXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (31 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Good job Gals!!!!
@  heISmyGspot : (30 July 2014 - 02:27 PM) London Has Fallen delayed? http://manlymovie.ne...ng-delayed.html
@  Lady Elissa : (29 July 2014 - 01:48 PM) Thanks, Barb and Deb! Let the drooling begin...or continue....:D
@  becozy : (29 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) Hot young Gerry pic in Hen House for your 18+ drooling via KnightPhantom's request ;)
@  Music of the... : (28 July 2014 - 10:47 PM) Good Morning GALFriends! I just now saw how to post to the shout box ...haha!! It's that Facebook pic of Gerry ..... it distracted me :multicigs: (and every other picture that's been posted :heat:
@  heISmyGspot : (28 July 2014 - 03:00 PM) I've uploaded pix taken by Photog Micael at the PJ Party: http://gbgalsgallery...egasPJ/Michael/
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 12:30 PM) :gotgals: right???
@  BlueJean : (28 July 2014 - 12:14 PM) Exactly, Kathy!   Exactly!  :multicigs:
@  Forbes girl : (28 July 2014 - 11:32 AM) Holy Cow, that picture!!! :multicigs:
@  becozy : (28 July 2014 - 09:26 AM) Posted Image Facebook pic...get ready...younger Gerry rockin' some long wavy hair!
@  Lady Elissa : (28 July 2014 - 07:53 AM) Week 5 is up and running. See post 145 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=6#entry1521129
@  Lady Elissa : (27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM) Voting for this week in the Gerry Character Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern. See post #118 for list of characters and instructions for voting. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  BlueJean : (27 July 2014 - 05:31 AM) Thanks, Gals, for the Happy Galsversary wishes......it has been grand - and so much fun.   It's also wonderful to see Gerry still such an "attraction" - and success.  

Photo

2/7 - Redbulletin article

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Rendita

Rendita

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,508 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:10 PM

Barb, I just sent you an email w/ the scans. This is not the one I ordered, but I stopped by Barnes & Noble earlier & they had it for sale, so I picked up a copy. Ren

#27 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,694 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
:ty: Rendita!!

#28 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Great article! Thanks Barb and Ren for getting this for all of us :pointy:

:yourock:

Hugs,
Cheryl

#29 FluffyCloud

FluffyCloud

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tillman's submissive girl

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

Gosh that interview was like a breath of fresh air. Finally no nonsense... "Who are you dating" "When will you get married" "Are you sleeping with such a person/...." I really enjoyed reading that, it was refreshing to go in depth and hear him talk about his goals in life rather than who's skirt he's feeling up...... :-s

#30 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,019 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

:music: Hello! Thanks for this excellent and very interesting article, and the beautiful picture!!!! What a great article, we need more great articles like that!!!! It's a must-read!!!! I love it!!! Josée

#31 terezoulini

terezoulini

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,273 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

Ren, thank you so much for getting it for us! Theresa

#32 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,694 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Well! there were none in our paper because we get the suburban issue of the paper. :( So an extra :thankyou: to Ren for getting this and scanning it for us! :D

#33 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,036 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:03 PM

I love it when someone let's him talk and share what he wants to share, instead of making up a bunch of crap about whatever they want to. I love hearing his own version of what's what and what has been in his life. He is so honest and above board, if they just print what he says. He really is a very interesting read. His life is and has been extraordinary/ He has made so much out of so little given to him at birth. His is the kind of story that uplifts and inspires, as he does. Love him absolutely, Sandy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users