Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (21 July 2014 - 09:51 AM) Thanks, Elissa!
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:48 AM) Oops! Week 4 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post 118 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) Week 4 of Gerry
@  bjbjmi : (20 July 2014 - 06:36 PM) I just read My Entertainment World site that Gerry will start filming Geostorm in New Orleans this October, but it will not be released until 2016.
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Says hes as committed as he was in 300
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Gerry talks working out and dieting for Gods Of Egypt https://www.dishnati...e-crumble-diet/
@  Lady Elissa : (20 July 2014 - 03:55 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern time. See post 83 for list of characters and instructions. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46008&page=4
@  becozy : (19 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) a couple of Social Media pics from yesterday and today in thread starting with post here  :cup:
@  sweetquebecer : (18 July 2014 - 12:37 PM) "Boss Bottled" tv and print campaign this winter, www.business-standard.com
@  Forbes girl : (17 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Great pictures, becozy!! :highfive:
@  becozy : (17 July 2014 - 09:07 PM) Posted Image 7/17 - HUGO BOSS Man of Today launch dinner
Posted ImageLondon - July 17, 2014
@  shirsan : (17 July 2014 - 08:09 PM) Gerry is looking GREAT. So glad he is having some fun between films. Love him absolutely.
@  becozy : (17 July 2014 - 08:43 AM) 7/17 - @GerardButler named Hugo Boss Parfums brand ambassador for its Boss Bottled fragrance
@  becozy : (15 July 2014 - 11:16 AM) Josée :metoyou: Gerry's sure keeping us busy with his 'adventures'...and yea for HTTYD2, it will have a huge Box Office take by the end of it's run to be sure.
@  sweetquebecer : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) So many and great pictures, I'll sleep at the Library, tell them I need more time to do a research about Scotland!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (15 July 2014 - 10:16 AM) Gals, you deserve "The World Cup" for all your hard work and dedication!!!!!!!! Good, job, high five!!! I think, I'm too "addicted" to soccer!!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (15 July 2014 - 10:13 AM) "HTTYD 2" still going strong at the box office, no 5, 6 millions, total estimated 152, 2 millions!!!!! Happy dance with the dragons!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (15 July 2014 - 10:10 AM) We love you very much Gerard!!!!!! Big kisses and hugs from all your fans!!!! XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (15 July 2014 - 10:08 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Hope you are fine!!! What Word Cup final!!!!!! Awesome!!!!
@  becozy : (15 July 2014 - 09:49 AM) :wave: Attention Graphics GALS!
GraphicStock is giving away free images - Over 250,000 Stock Images: Backgrounds, Textures, Icons, Patterns and much more...
To create awareness for GraphicStock, they are giving away 7 days of complimentary access to download anything you want from over 250,000 images, icons, vectors, textures, backgrounds and more.
Just create a username and password, and you get download access to everything on GraphicStock for 7 days. You can download 20 images per day.  GraphicStock is only giving this complimentary access to a limited number of users, so start downloading now: :kisswink:

Photo

Siggy Piggy Clubhouse #25

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#1 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,342 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:05 AM

Siggy Piggy Clubhouse #25

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Send Gerry Your Love and Support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all Siggy Piggy Club visitors, I extend my thanks to you for taking the time to stop by.

Please feel to browse around and talk with the members.

Relax, have fun! :D For greedy Siggy Piggies, we are very friendly!

Just mention Gerry's name, because our every conversation starts with a G !

Want to know more about the Siggy Piggy Club, click here!

If you would like to become an official member

post your request in the Clubhouse Membership thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siggy Piggy Clubhouse Rules 1. The main purpose of the Siggy Piggy Clubhouse is to provide a thread for the open discussion of signatures, graphics and that oh so wonderful feeling of "OMG wouldn't that new pic of Gerry make an awesome siggy/avatar", etc. In addition, the Siggy Piggy Club thread provides for the sharing/trading of ideas, tips/tricks on making graphics and how to use graphic software.

Although the Siggy Piggy Club is designed to be an open, friendly forum for all GALS/PALS wishing to participate, it was designed to meet a specific purpose, as stated above.

2. The Siggy Piggy Clubhouse thread did not replace the GALS Support Center.

Conversations of a broad personal nature, sharing of our daily trials/triumphs, should generally be posted in the GALS Support Center. The Support Center was established for this purpose! It is the central meeting/gathering place for all members, who seek to meet other Gerry fans, to form fan friendships or to simply find their way through this wonderful, yet enormous fan site. Over the years the Support Center has facilitated the growth of many, many GAL/PAL friendships. Let's Use It to forge many more.

3. Discussions of a specific nature that are not related to the artistic purposes of the SPC should be posted in the appropriate threads that have been set up for them.

i.e., There are two Fan Fiction forums, PG-13 and Over 18. These forums were set up for Fan Fiction announcements of and discussion about newly posted FF material and should be used.
4. The Siggy Piggy Club is a PG-13 thread; therefore, all posts will adhere to the GALS Guidelines for Membership and Posting.

If a GAL/PAL or Piggy wants to push the PG-13 envelope, then the Over 18 Gutter or Hen House threads are available. Please USE Them!

If you do not feel comfortable in the above mentioned Over18 threads; you are free to start a thread of your own.

If you need Over 18 access, please first read the Over 18 Guidelines! If you meet the requirements for Over 18 access, you may then PM a Mod for assistance. They are here to help!

5. Our Siggy Piggy Artists are true GALS' treasures, and they deserve our deepest respect. They work voluntarily and virtually nonstop on behalf of GALS and the SPC, but let us not forget that they are our friends, our GALfriends, and each has a Real Life outside of GALS. They do not work 24/7 for GALS or for the Siggy Piggies.

Therefore, to lighten their load, siggy/graphic requests are to be posted in the Siggy Requests in General thread or in a PM to an individual artist. Requests are not to be posted in the SPC.

When a Siggy Piggy artist puts up a batch of new siggies for grabs, please show some restraint and limit your requests to ONE with the real intention of using it.

Siggy Piggy requests will be limited to one per month. Multiple requests every week is not acceptable.

Failure to abide by the Siggy Piggy Club Rules or the hijacking of Siggy Piggy Club threads is against GALS site rules and will no longer be allowed to consume the artistic space of the Siggy Piggy Club!

#2 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's PhantomCamel Lass, Gerry's Camel Herding Piggy

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

Awww, Gerry's hat is adorable :wuv: Hee Hee!!!! Very cute Cheryl :wave:

#3 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

New Clubhouse! Thanks Cheryl! :yourock: My turn to :streaker: :hehe: We're still in Valentine's mode but looking forward to St. Patrick's Day too. Hugs to all :grouphug: Diane

#4 Abby

Abby

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mad Creedy and Erik Phantom fan

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:19 AM

Yay a new club house, love Gerry's hat and his doggie which is sooo cute And finally I am going to see Beowulf&Grendel just can't wait so excited Ok Sue I get it know sorry I was a bit confused Hi Diana Hi Cheryl Hi Bonnie Love Abby

Edited by Abby, 15 February 2012 - 05:02 AM.

#5 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Ohhhh Myyyy!!! I just noticed I'm Marty's TONGUE Gal !! :faint: Happy Humper to ya all!! Hi Abby :) Oh yeah, speaking of "Abby", that reminds me, I had a nice surprise the other night!! I came home from the gym and The Ugly Truth was on some cable channel and Tom was watching it, lol. I said "Oh look what's on. aw, it's halfway over" and he said "yeah, I was just about to pop the movie in and watch the whole thing, cuz i missed some" WoW. I just played it cool, and let him do it and got to watch "The Ugly Truth" with my one of my fav beefier Gerry's!! We laughed our butts off. What a fun night. Hugs, Bonnie

#6 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,739 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

Ohhhh Myyyy!!! I just noticed I'm Marty's TONGUE Gal !! :faint: Happy Humper to ya all!!

Hi Abby :)

Oh yeah, speaking of "Abby", that reminds me, I had a nice surprise the other night!! I came home from the gym and The Ugly Truth was on some cable channel and Tom was watching it, lol.
I said "Oh look what's on. aw, it's halfway over" and he said "yeah, I was just about to pop the movie in and watch the whole thing, cuz i missed some" WoW. I just played it cool, and let him do it and got to watch "The Ugly Truth" with my one of my fav beefier Gerry's!! We laughed our butts off. What a fun night.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Bonnieboo! :funnyup:

Thanks for the grin of the day for the new hump day siggy! Good one!

hugs to ya,

Diane

Edited by Shamrocked, 15 February 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#7 Donnachaidh

Donnachaidh

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 912 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Bonnieboo, you've made a convert out of him!! I have to say, after my DH saw MGP this past weekend, he finally GETS IT!!! He now realizes that this isn't just some actor like any other (you hear that, Brad Pitt?) but a gifted, charitable, kind, generous, and wonderful person. Hugs, Buff

#8 lovetheeloquence

lovetheeloquence

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:49 PM

Hi... :kisswink:

Love, Leslie

#9 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,342 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Bonnie once again you made me crack up laughing over your Hump Day siggy! :funnyup: Gerry just loves his lady camels :wuv:
So cool that your DH likes to watch Gerry! Oh and Marty's tongue GAL...Oo la la!

Buff
I soooo agree! Gerry's much better than Brad and most of those other "cute" Hollywood boys....Gerry's a REAL MAN!

St. Patty's Day may be a ways off but but Gerry was so cute in the hat LOL!

Hi Abby, Diane, Leslie and the rest of the Gang :wave:

Hugs,
Cheryl

#10 Abby

Abby

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:35 PM

I love The Ugly Truth so funny and Gerry is amazing in it Hi Cheryl I so agree with you and Buff, all you see now on tv are men who look like little boys and most don't have an acting talent but Gerry is so different ok he is not perfect ( nearly) but that makes him so attractive and he is Scottish, plus when Gerry plays are role you sometimes forget your watching Gerry himself becuase he seems to understand the characters and plays them so amazingly like Leonidas and Phantom and most actors out there can't do that I still can't wait for Beowulf god how long? I watched Phantom and my god didn't think I would stop crying so wish for a different end poor Phantom I would of choosed you Hi Buff, Bonnnie, Diana, Leslie, Bonnie love the siggie so funny Abby

#11 VeroZero

VeroZero

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 712 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: VeroZero

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

Just checking in... I didn't realize we had moved... LOL Hope you're all doing well and have lots of wonderful plans for the weekend! I hope to have a little time to play with Gerry, and share the results with my girlies :-) Hugs, kisses and sweet Gerrylicious wishes to you all! Ciao Belle! xoxoxo Veronica <3

#12 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hi All!! :wave:

New Clubhouse I see. I likey!! Great hat Gerry! Thanks Cheryl for keeping us going!!!

Company's gone and I'm back to PLAY!!! YIPPEE!!! As you can see I was in the mood to have a little fun with Gerry, hence my siggy.

Bonnie...You made my night seeing your Hump Day siggy!!! You are so clever girl!!! I laughed over hubby and TUT. I think men like that movie more than most would admit, gals too. I sure love it and especially "Mike". YUMMY!!

Abby...You will love Beowulf. He is the favorite of EM and myself. We share him. He likes that!! ENJOY, ENJOY!!!

Veronica....Have fun with Gerry this week-end and YES PLEASE share the results!!

BTW who is Brad Pitt?????? Must not be anyone special. NOT LIKE OUR GERRY!!!!

Hi Buff, Leslie, Diane and all the rest of the little piggies!!!! You know who you are!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#13 bonnieboo98

bonnieboo98

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,053 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:56 PM

Yaaaay Glad you're back to PLAY Kathy!!!! Yeah, my hubby relates to Mike's veiwpoint, I think :doh: Though he is not as crass, but can be when joking, lol. He keeps telling me they should've used the other version of the restaurant scene of Abby's blind date, where she chased him down with his leftovers, LOL!!! I think so too. Twas pretty funny.

Glad you guys enjoyed the H.D. siggy :bonk:

Hugs,
Bonnie

#14 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,342 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

Woo Hoo Kathy's back! :pointy: Hope you're still having a fantastic time, wait, of course you are! Silly me :p

Bonnie, I love your sense of humor with the camels and Gerry, way to funny! :funnyup:

Hmm it's the weekend, things get pretty slow in here. Plus no new news on G so...

Hugs all,
Cheryl

#15 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

Bonnie - your siggy is too much Posted Image.

Cheryl - I love your siggy. Leonidas is one of my favourites after Drac. He is a rock! Plus I agree with Kathy, thanks for keeping the clubhouse going.

Hi Abby, Diane, Leslie, Buff, Leslie and everyone. :wave:

Hugs
xx Anya

#16 Abby

Abby

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hi everyone Cheryl I'm in love with your siggie so jealous Abby

#17 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Hi Bonnie, Cheryl, Abby and Anya!! :wave:

The week-end is slow around here. That is good because it gave me time to catch up on what I missed.

Cheryl...AWESOME Leonidas siggy!!! You have a great deal of patience to make that many frames! :bow:

Bonnie...I agree, the deleted scene from Abby's blind date was hysterical. It explained why she came home with her sweater around her waist ( to hide the missing skirt ). LOL!

For those who have not seen Abby's drawing thread GO CHECK IT OUT in ARTWORK!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#18 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:28 AM

Hi there, gals! I've been redirected here to share some of my stuff. For now, I'll share some of my smaller animated gifs for your viewing pleasure. Please feel free to take any, that's why I make them. ;)

Gerry at Graham Norton (4x)
Posted Image
LOL
Look at that body :D
The crew going 'WTF?'

Phantom of the Opera (mainly Erik/Christine)
Posted Image - I adore the cape swish :wuv:
Pre-unmasking
Masquerade
Point of no return 1
Point of no return 2
PonR twirl
PonR wandering hands :D
PonR all I ask
PonR all I ask 2
Kiss 1
Kiss 2
The ring

And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes, I'm POTO obsessed. :cloud9: Posted Image

#19 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Hi there, gals! I've been redirected here to share some of my stuff. For now, I'll share some of my smaller animated gifs for your viewing pleasure. Please feel free to take any, that's why I make them. ;)

Gerry at Graham Norton (4x)
Posted Image
LOL
Look at that body :D
The crew going 'WTF?'

Phantom of the Opera (mainly Erik/Christine)
Posted Image - I adore the cape swish :wuv:
Pre-unmasking
Masquerade
Point of no return 1
Point of no return 2
PonR twirl
PonR wandering hands :D
PonR all I ask
PonR all I ask 2
Kiss 1
Kiss 2
The ring

And if you haven't figured it out yet, yes, I'm POTO obsessed. :cloud9: Posted Image

Hi Dana!!!! :wave:

Posted Image I'm so glad you came here on my advice because your avis are FANTASTIC!!!! I saved every one of those beauties. I'm so glad you are a POTO fan like all of us! The Graham Norton avis are hysterical. I love Gerry's expressions!! :D
Posted Image SO MUCH for your generosity! Come back and get to know all of us! We'd love having you here as a frequent poster.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#20 dana_cz

dana_cz

Creedy's Firey GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 60 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

Thank you, Kathy! :) Going through my stuff I realized I had quite a few more animated things, so I started my own thread, don't want to spam you guys here. :)

So here's a teaser... :cunning:
Posted Image

and I have few more + more animations at my sig thread

#21 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

Dana...I have drooled over your avis, wallpapers and siggies!!! I left you a message where your siggies are posted. Your siggies should be up for grabs for one owner. That is usually how it is done. Wallpapers and avis can be used by anyone. I explained more where your siggies are posted. Your work is just outstanding! When you add to any of your threads come on here ( SPC ) and let us know so we don't miss seeing them. Also, I and many others here, would love to know what graphic software you use as well as how you extract videos for avis. Great job!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#22 Donnachaidh

Donnachaidh

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 912 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Welcome Dana!! Great job on all of your work--it's great to have another addition to the SPC, especially for new avis! BTW Kathy, your profile avi is drool-worthy! It's amazing to me how incredibly photogenic this man is to inspire so many graphics. What. . . RAW. . . material! Love, Buff

#23 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,342 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:56 PM

:welcome1: to the Clubhouse Dana! Glad to have you here, enjoy! :pointy:

Cheryl

#24 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,671 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

Hi Buff ( I hear ya and agree ) and Cheryl!! :wave: Nice to see someone else here. Dana and I have been having all the fun alone! Where is everybody? Someone needs to go to Facebook and pull everyone back here.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#25 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,342 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

Ya, where is everyone?

:wave: Buff and Kathy!

Well things do go in spurts don't they. G has been on the down low but is suppose to appear this Thursday at the Art of E event. Maybe we'll get more sexy pics to work with :pointy:

Hugs,
Cheryl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users