Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Added Stoick Character Poster Posted Image
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) :seeyou: Posted Image Gerry rockin' some Lavishly Hip Chan Luu accessories
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 08:03 PM) 4/21 - Gerry at strictlyballroomthemusical
Posted Image Posted Image
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) First 5 minutes of HTTYD2!video emeded in post
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) Social Media Pics roundup from Weekend
@  sofietje : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM) Happy Easter everyone
@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.

Photo

Siggy Piggy Clubhouse #25

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
298 replies to this topic

#151 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hey ladies!Posted Image

I've missed you all SO MUCH!! Taking a serious look at everything going on in my life and trying to get some perspective. Supporting Sebastien and his diabetes has really come to the forefront, but I think of you all often.

Here's Mr. April for your viewing pleasure and use, and I promise to be back VERY SOON!
Posted Image

Love you all LOTS and LOTS!!
Veronica Posted Image

Veronica comes though again with another awesome calendar!! Mr. April is looking good!! There is one pic there that I have never seen before (far right). I love what you wrote, so true for Gerry's career! Thanks sweetie for sharing your calendars with us! Beautiful work! We miss you here but know that real life needs to be front and center in one's life. Pop in when you can.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#152 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,303 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Hi Gang :wave:

Kathy that photo is soooo adorable! She's just gorgeous.

Suzie I'm so glad you got to see Coriolanus. I'm still watching to see if it comes to my area. I've seen many plays and read a lot of Shakespeare and love it!

Bonnie another fabulous Hump Day siggy! Love it!

High Veronica, great new addition you posted!

Hi Roomie Sue! Only a few more weeks GF!

Hugs,
Cheryl

#153 VeroZero

VeroZero

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 712 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: VeroZero

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Hi all!

I should be working, but just wanted to check in. Is there ever a time when anyone (especially a parent) says, "Gosh! What will I ever do with all this free time?!?!?!" Didn't think so?Posted Image

Kathy - the pic is one that was posted on GALS just recently... definitely one of those treasures that pop up from time to time - those are the kinds of surprises I could use every day Posted Image . I know it's an older one, but I just LOVED it and had to use it!! As for the quote, it's actually something that Gerry said himself (Source: LA Confidential). I try to use his own words to make the calendars a little more personal for us all.

I'm SO LOVING all the siggies... I need to make a new one. Mine is about a year old now and it was my first kick at manipping me into a pic with Gerry. It's definitely NOT as good as the REAL THING... Posted Image

The new addition to your family is BEAUTIFUL!! What a lucky little girl she is... and, how lucky you are to have her in your lifePosted Image

Hi EVERYONE ELSE (can't start naming, or it will never end and I'll miss someone Posted Image ) - I can't believe how close the CON is... HOLY MOLY!! Time just flies... that means that my vacation time is very close too. I promise to keep in touch while I'm away. I'm still on my hubby's back about me going since it's such a long trek for us... From the East coast of Canada to the West of the US... he assures me that we will go... I say that it can't come soon enough. It's tough to build relationships without having some "facetime" Posted Image

Bonnie- I CANNOT leave without commenting on youy Hump Day siggy! OMGerry!!Posted Image

Suzie - I just got to see Coriolanus too thanks to Stuart who found out that it was playing in a small theatre near my home... GOD love him... I never consider that cinema and I don't think I could have waited until after vacation to see it! I totally agree with what you said... they did a great job at integrating the old english into a modern scenario... and, of course, GERRY was amazing... now, I need to see it a second time just to focus on Gerry because I got really caught up in the story.

Anyway, that's it for me... So much for a quick visit! I'll be back :-)

Ciao Belle,
Veronica :-)

Edited by VeroZero, 03 April 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#154 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Veronica...I agree, I love older pics that pop up. What you wrote did sound familiar to me as something Gerry would say. It is the perfect quote for his calendar.
Veronica, enjoy how busy you are right now because all too soon your son will grow up and you will retire and have way too much time on your hands. I like busy myself. The best years are the ones when you have children at home.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#155 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 16,435 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

Love the calendar, Veronica! :)

Happy Easter, Siggy Piggies, from Erik and me! :D

Posted Image

#156 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

I'm seeing that yummy wallpaper of Elissa's again!! It's drool worthy! :drool1:

Posted Image to you too, Elissa.... AND to everyone here!! Have a wonderful Easter.

Posted Image to those celebrating!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#157 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Brunette SouthernBelle GAL

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hey ladies!!! I've missed you all sooo much! I'm on Spring Break this week(or rather the school district I sub for is :) I have some good news!! The class I had to take to keep my teaching license current I have an A in and I was informed by the professor I'm exempt from the final exam!!!! The class is Educational Law and boy has it been work!! It's been so worth it though as I've learned alot :) I'm loving all the beautiful arts for Easter! I was born on Easter in 1980 and have never had an Easter birthday since. Could someone make me a birthday siggy with a little Erik, Leo, Gerry K, Mike, and Milo? Any pictures and text are fine :) Sue - Happy Early Birthday my friend! I can always remember yours as yours is the day after mine :) Kathy - How was Florida? My mom was watching PSILY on Lifetime the other night and I had to stop and listen when Gerry explained to Holly the end of life as he knew it :) I adore those scenes!! Veronica - Nice work girlfriend! Cheryl - Love your siggy :) Suzie and Buffy - How are you? Elissa - Love the art!! :hugs: to all, April

Edited by SouthernGirl28, 05 April 2012 - 09:35 AM.

#158 AbandonThought

AbandonThought

Gerry's P.S. I Love You GAL

• Members
  • 2,898 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi GALS!

Just wanted to give you a quick updated on what I'm up to here in Scotland. I had a fried visit, and it was so much fun! She was game for anything! We toured Edinburgh and Edinburgh Castle, all around Glasgow, and even took a day trip up to walk and hike around Loch Lomond! The weather was gorgeous here... 60F and sunny everyday! Summer weather for here!

We also did a TWO DAY bus tour of THE HIGHLANDS! It was so great. We went up the east of Scotland and stayed overnight in Drumnadrochit on the banks of Loch Ness. When they dropped us off at our accommodation the woman who ran our hostel told us all about the town... where to eat, where to drink, and how to sneak into Urquhart Castle afterhours! She gave us directions and said "and then you hop the fence. It says private, but don't you believe it! This is Scotland, it's you're right, and we have NO trespassing laws!" You'd better believe I did it! The next day we got a private boat tour (just our bus tour group) of Loch Ness and then went down the west of Scotland, stopping for views of Ben Nevis (the highest peak in Britain) and Glen Coe.

The trip was AWESOME, and I have so much more to tell than space or time here. I highly recommend you check out my photo albums, where I discuss the sights and the trip a lot more!

Edinburgh Castle --> Click here
Glasgow --> Click here
Loch Lomond --> Click here
Highlands Tour, Day 1 --> Click here
Urquhart Castle --> Click here
Highlands Tour, Day 2 --> Click here

Oh, and then just after my friend left, a friend who is studying here had to go back to the States, so we did lots of last minute touristy stuff before she left. We did the City Sightseeing bus tours in Edinburgh and Glasgow!

City Sightseeing Edinburgh --> Click here
City Sightseeing Glasgow --> Click here

These links are to my Facebook photo album, but you're not supposed to need to be a FB member to see them. If anyone has trouble, PM me!

:hugs: to all!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Steph

#159 VeroZero

VeroZero

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 712 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: VeroZero

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Steph - that's so great that you had a visitor... You were certainly busy, but I'm sure you had loads of fun! Sue & April - I missed your bdays? How can that happen? I'm away far too much! I'm heading out if town for the weekend to visit with my parents... It's a long drive but I SOOOO need this outing! Fresh sea air, but will have to watch out for polar bears :-/ The ice is here earlier than usual and the floe is bringing seals and polar bears. Something is not right... I can't remember ever hearing of so many sightings before... So, watch out for polar bears and coyotes... Sebastien loves having his Easter egg hunt with his grandparents! :-D I'm on mobile and can't see those gorgeous Easter siggies, though I know they're AWESOME! They always are! I will try and make one this weekend :-) Gotta run and see what's left to pack! Ciao Belle! Xoxo Veronica <3

#160 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Veronica - My birthday is tomrrow the 6th and Sue's is the 7th ;) :hugs: April

#161 irish

irish

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 11,105 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: irish, Gerry's Irish Lass, Marek's Maiden

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image April....I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Steph.....those pictures are fabulous and may I say just how beautiful you are!!! Posted Image If some drop dead gorgeous Scotsman doesn't scoop you up to his castle I am going to be shocked!!!

:wave: to all my siggy sisters. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately....I'm in charge of a fundraiser that my board is holding for victims of domestic abuse and it is on April 28th and it seems everyday I have a 100 things to do....jeez, I thought I was suppose to be retired!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish all of you Posted Image Posted Image and Lisa, Posted Image my friend.

love all of you!!!

hugs,
Sue

#162 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,734 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Just want to wish my Siggy Piggy friends a Happy Easter while I have a chance.

Hope you have a Blessed and Beautiful Easter weekend.

hugs to all,

Diane

click to enlarge

Posted Image

#163 BlueJean

BlueJean

• Contributing Member
  • 2,768 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

Great siggy, Shamrock! BlueJean

#164 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

Posted Image April! Hope you are having a fun-filled day!! NO FINAL TEST!! Good for you sweetie! I am leaving Florida ( and Disney World ) April 9th for home. I will miss our pool here since it is very warm but I miss my home back in Colorado. Not that I will be there long. I will be off to Wisconsin to see my granddaughters after we get the house in order.

Veronica...You have to look out for Polar Bears? Here in Florida I look out for Alligators. In Colorado it is Black Bears and Mountain Lions. Always something, isn't it. LOL! Have a great Easter!

Steph...I know I have emailed you and posted on your FB albums but I have to repeat here. You are having a once in a lifetime experience and I am just so happy for you. Your memories of Scotland will be with you always. Every time I put my arms around Hamish, the Coo, I will think of you and your trip to Scotland!

Sue...There is no such thing as retirement. For ladies anyway. LOL! Have a wonderful Easter with your family sweetie!

Diane.. .I LOVE your siggy girl!!!! Also that cute Easter Greeting! You are so clever!

BonnieBJ...I will be home Monday. Any news on "Coriolanus" playing in Ft. Collins?

~HUGS~ Kathy

#165 SouthernGirl28

SouthernGirl28

OneTwo's Gangsta GAL

• Members
  • 3,196 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Thanks Kathy!! I love the Mickey Mouse icon :) It's too cute :) I had a wonderful day :) My mom is taking me next week to see Titanic 3D since I've been wanting to see it. I think I need to spend some time with my boys this weekend....by boys I mean Gerry and Russell :) Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :) Happy Early Birthday Sue!!!! :hugs: April

#166 Karin*

Karin*

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 141 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry´s Sunkissed Brazilian GAL

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

Hi Dana, your gifs are terrific!!!
Love from Brazil,
Karin

#167 BlueJean

BlueJean

• Contributing Member
  • 2,768 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

Posted Image April! Hope you are having a fun-filled day!! NO FINAL TEST!! Good for you sweetie! I am leaving Florida ( and Disney World ) April 9th for home. I will miss our pool here since it is very warm but I miss my home back in Colorado. Not that I will be there long. I will be off to Wisconsin to see my granddaughters after we get the house in order.

Veronica...You have to look out for Polar Bears? Here in Florida I look out for Alligators. In Colorado it is Black Bears and Mountain Lions. Always something, isn't it. LOL! Have a great Easter!

Steph...I know I have emailed you and posted on your FB albums but I have to repeat here. You are having a once in a lifetime experience and I am just so happy for you. Your memories of Scotland will be with you always. Every time I put my arms around Hamish, the Coo, I will think of you and your trip to Scotland!

Sue...There is no such thing as retirement. For ladies anyway. LOL! Have a wonderful Easter with your family sweetie!

Diane.. .I LOVE your siggy girl!!!! Also that cute Easter Greeting! You are so clever!

BonnieBJ...I will be home Monday. Any news on "Coriolanus" playing in Ft. Collins?

~HUGS~ Kathy

Hi Kathy - Lyric's site still says "coming soon". They do, finally, have a poster of the movie! But there are several movies that are "coming soon".

Welcome back to Colorado......hopefully, the wind will have died down by Monday.

BonnieBJ

#168 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

BonnieBJ...Thanks for the info. on Coriolanus. Now I have to worry that it won't show before I leave for Wisconsin to see my granddaughters. The stress of it all! LOL! I just got this pic of Estes Park taken recently by the town. Boy, do I miss my mountains!!

Posted Image

Posted Image Have a wonderful fun-filled day sweetie!

Hi :wave: Karin!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#169 BlueJean

BlueJean

• Contributing Member
  • 2,768 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

Kathy - beautiful picture of Estes. Thanks for posting that. BonnieBJ

#170 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,303 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:52 PM

Posted Image Hope you had a Fantastic Day GF! See you soon!

Posted Image Happy B-Day April! Good to see you back!

Kathy I know you've had a great time in Florida, but it's nice to get home as well. Now that you have a home in Florida too I guess you can call them both home can't you :D

Steph I just viewed all of the pics you posted. WOW what a Fantastic time you're having girl! The scenery is gorgeous! Keep the pics coming, I love seeing Scotland through your eyes!

Just a quick check in for tonight and to wish you all.....

Posted Image And
Posted Image

hugs,
Cheryl

#171 AbandonThought

AbandonThought

• Members
  • 2,898 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:39 AM

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my pics. You're right Kathy, this is the time of my life! I'm so lucky I've gotten to do this!

Glad your bday was good April! I want to see Titanic 3D as well... I'd better get myself to the theatre! I often say I want to see things then end up missing them. But the only 3D movie I've ever seen was HTTYD, and I'd like to see another! And call me a geek, but I do love Titanic. :blush:

Good on you for helping out with domestic abuse Sue. It's a serious problem. :( And happy birthday! Hope it was great!

Kathy, it's so gorgeous where you live! I'm referring to the pic of Colorado, but Florida must be gorgeous as well! :kisswink:

I'm going to have to do some more siggies at some point... it's been far too long! I don't think I've even made any since Gerry grew out his hair, and that was what... a year ago?! After I get done with my assignments for this term I'll have to get to work!

Steph

#172 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

I'm home!!! Just got Internet hooked up late today so I need to catch up. Everything was fine with our home. Glad to be back in the mountains. I have the best of both worlds....the mountains and the oceans.

Cheryl...My home in Colorado will always be home to me. Florida is a winter wonderland without the snow and cold. LOL!

BonnieBJ...You need to come up to Estes Park and see it for yourself. The first thing I noticed when I drove into Estes was the lack of snow in the mountains. Usually the mountains are thick with snow at this time of the year. I heard March was a dry month. Nice temps though!

Steph...I miss your siggies so please make some after you finish your assignments. Thanks again for posting your beautiful photos of Scotland. I can never see too much of that beautiful country. I live in Colorado because it is the closest I can come to the Highlands of Scotland. Although the two mountains I look at from my home at over 14,200 ft. above sea level, much taller than Ben Nevis, Britain's highest mountain at 4,406 ft, in the Highlands.

~HUGS~ Kathy

#173 BlueJean

BlueJean

• Contributing Member
  • 2,768 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

Welcome home, Miss Kathy! BonnieBJ

#174 Shamrocked

Shamrocked

• Contributing Member
  • 2,734 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Shamrock Lady, Gerry's Shamrock siggy piggy

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi everyone!

Time for a siggy change. I made this one a while back and just getting around to posting it. Gerry cracks me up every time he tells the tale of his naughty kilt! :kilt: :crack:

Welcome back, new grandma Kathy! Can't wait to see more pics! You know I love the mountains too--just the east coast version. :lol:

Steph: Thanks for posting your gorgeous pics of beautiful Scotland. :scotlandflag:

hugs to all

Diane

#175 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,567 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Thanks BonnieBJ and Diane! I'm happy to be home!

Diane...I LOVE your siggy! It put a smile on my face! I laughed when he did that. Wish I had been at the church for the event!! :swoon:

~HUGS~ Kathy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users