Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 07:26 PM) Discussion thread: here
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 03:30 PM) Check out OnLocationVacations.com use the search or current location options :D
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:26 PM) I would LOVE to somehow know ahead of time where in NOLA Gerry is filming & I would make a road trip there since I live in Louisiana!!!
@  Diana D : (21 October 2014 - 01:25 PM) :yahoo:
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:48 AM) Boss Bottled Gerard Butler Version 2-interview bit
http://xin.msn.com/e...74-6df39aeaf04e
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:45 AM) Gerry Hugo Boss Germany - Discussion thread
@  becozy : (21 October 2014 - 09:44 AM) @olv
(On Location Vacations)

Update: #Geostorm starring #GerardButler is filming at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans today

12:08 PM - 21 Oct 2014
@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Thanks, Barb..........love Gerry's Birthday siggy - a very handsome, sexy 45 he is, too!
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 10:59 AM) BlueJean, someone may have sent you a PM and then changed their minds and deleted it...that's the only thing I can think of :D
@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 09:56 AM) I have a notice that I have something new in my account - and there are no new messages.   What else could it be?  
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 09:02 AM)

Posted Image

To contribute to Gerry's 45th Birthday gift to Mary's Meals: Paypal account:  GiftsInHonorOfGerardButler@gmail.com

more details here

@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 07:06 AM) Filming in Louisiana: Week of Oct. 20 - Geostorm, starring Gerard Butler, is filming around Loyola Ave and Girod St in New Orleans.
@  Lady Elissa : (20 October 2014 - 04:52 AM) Week 17 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #186 for this week's info. http://www.gerardbut...=8#entry1522317
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) Everybody is so nice!!!! Thank you again!!!
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:26 PM) :ty:
@  lugerry : (19 October 2014 - 07:45 AM) Welcome to GALS Diana D!
@  Paisleyscot : (18 October 2014 - 10:51 PM) Welcome Diana D! :welcome: Glad to have you here :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:55 PM) :phantom: :wuv:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Lots of us are here because of Phantom of the Opera.
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:53 PM) :wave:

Photo

Welcome To Gerard Butler GALS: Jackie_E

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 touchmetrustme

touchmetrustme

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 6,673 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello, Jackie_E! Posted Image

Welcome to our community.

We are all here to have fun, and push the envelope a bit. We are a great bunch of fun loving GALS - and we look forward to lots of good, (and naughty!) times with you. Just a few points to start you off!

1. Just a reminder, please read and follow the GALS Forum Guidelines . Also, please read and follow our Photo Posting Guidelines.

2. Don't forget to check out our site, with lots of Gerrylicious pics and great updates, at GALLERY and UPDATES.

3. Another great place to start is the GALS Support Center, our central meeting place.

4. Want your own GALS trading card? Then visit The Trading Card Showroom. Also, if someone asks "Who's Your Mop Boy?" then they are asking who is your favorite Gerry character. Read about the origin of the Mop Boys and request an avatar HERE.

5. If you'd like a signature or avatar created just for you, then visit REQUESTS and make a request. We'll get straight on a new siggy, just for you!

6. We also have a great new range at Cafepress We have T-shirts, caps, home wares, etc.

7. Also, any feedback about our site would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Moderators, we are here to help!

8. So, you've discovered Gerard Butler and a web search has brought you to GALS, or a friend or family member told you about the site. Now what? Click on Gerry Butler Fandom for Newbies, a new area where a wealth of information condenses and accumlates important Gerry and GALS data into one convenient location.

9. A word of caution: Though we are here to have fun, please remember that this is the world wide web and internet preditors DO exist. We value our members and want to keep them safe, but we need you to also be aware at all times. Please read the information offered here: Unsolicited or disconcerting PM's or emails.

For your consideration,

You are invited to join us for the 7th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention.

Our 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention will be held June 7 through 9, 2012; in Las Vegas, Nevada. Come to Las Vegas to live it up with your fellow Gerard Butler fans. Enjoy the sites, attend the 2 nights of dinner and dancing, and take part in fun raffles, workshops, movies and much, much more! All information can be found
Here. All Gerard Butler fans are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Again, Welcome to GALS! We're so happy to have you here and we look forward to getting to know you!

The Mod Squad

#2 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,037 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: 02bhis GAL

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

Welcome to Gals hope you enjoy the site; in fact I'm sure you will!
:welcome1:
:dancegal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users