Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (24 April 2014 - 02:22 PM) The Art of How To Train Your Dragon 2: featuring more than 300 concept sketches and an introduction by Gerard Butler!
@  sweetquebecer : (24 April 2014 - 10:40 AM) I love Stoick poster!!!!! It's so beautiful!!!!!
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Added Stoick Character Poster Posted Image
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) :seeyou: Posted Image Gerry rockin' some Lavishly Hip Chan Luu accessories
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 08:03 PM) 4/21 - Gerry at strictlyballroomthemusical
Posted Image Posted Image
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) First 5 minutes of HTTYD2!video emeded in post
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) Social Media Pics roundup from Weekend
@  sofietje : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM) Happy Easter everyone
@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image

Photo

Welcome To Gerard Butler GALS: Jackie_E

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 touchmetrustme

touchmetrustme

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 6,673 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 20 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello, Jackie_E! Posted Image

Welcome to our community.

We are all here to have fun, and push the envelope a bit. We are a great bunch of fun loving GALS - and we look forward to lots of good, (and naughty!) times with you. Just a few points to start you off!

1. Just a reminder, please read and follow the GALS Forum Guidelines . Also, please read and follow our Photo Posting Guidelines.

2. Don't forget to check out our site, with lots of Gerrylicious pics and great updates, at GALLERY and UPDATES.

3. Another great place to start is the GALS Support Center, our central meeting place.

4. Want your own GALS trading card? Then visit The Trading Card Showroom. Also, if someone asks "Who's Your Mop Boy?" then they are asking who is your favorite Gerry character. Read about the origin of the Mop Boys and request an avatar HERE.

5. If you'd like a signature or avatar created just for you, then visit REQUESTS and make a request. We'll get straight on a new siggy, just for you!

6. We also have a great new range at Cafepress We have T-shirts, caps, home wares, etc.

7. Also, any feedback about our site would be much appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Moderators, we are here to help!

8. So, you've discovered Gerard Butler and a web search has brought you to GALS, or a friend or family member told you about the site. Now what? Click on Gerry Butler Fandom for Newbies, a new area where a wealth of information condenses and accumlates important Gerry and GALS data into one convenient location.

9. A word of caution: Though we are here to have fun, please remember that this is the world wide web and internet preditors DO exist. We value our members and want to keep them safe, but we need you to also be aware at all times. Please read the information offered here: Unsolicited or disconcerting PM's or emails.

For your consideration,

You are invited to join us for the 7th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention.

Our 6th Annual Gerard Butler Fan Convention will be held June 7 through 9, 2012; in Las Vegas, Nevada. Come to Las Vegas to live it up with your fellow Gerard Butler fans. Enjoy the sites, attend the 2 nights of dinner and dancing, and take part in fun raffles, workshops, movies and much, much more! All information can be found
Here. All Gerard Butler fans are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Again, Welcome to GALS! We're so happy to have you here and we look forward to getting to know you!

The Mod Squad

#2 may

may

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 10,991 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: 02bhis GAL

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:20 AM

Welcome to Gals hope you enjoy the site; in fact I'm sure you will!
:welcome1:
:dancegal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users