Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) Great pictures.
@  Forbes girl : (17 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Barb you just made "lugerry's" day with that! :gerry:
@  becozy : (17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) mmm...more Gerry :cunning: Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) Watched PSILY last night.   It was on for 2 1/2 hrs. so there wasn't too much scenes being cut.   While Holly was in bed with the other guy - I put on PJs, turned down bed, got a glass of chardonnay - and then went back when it was time for more of Gerry.  :pantingheart:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM) Good job as always Gals!!!! We all appreciate your great work!!!! High five!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:39 AM) Hello everyone and Gerard!!! Hope you are all fine!!! We love you Gerard!!!!
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 11:47 PM) Thank you Cheryl!
@  Paisleyscot : (15 April 2014 - 10:29 PM) Happy Anniversary Lu! :yahoo: :Gerritas: :woo: :drink:
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 10:18 PM) Thank you ladies for all the best wishes on my anniversary here - you all are so special!
@  Lady Elissa : (15 April 2014 - 05:15 PM) Happy Galsiversary, Barb! :)

Photo

Vegas Attire -Do you need?