Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Forbes girl : (24 September 2016 - 06:30 PM)

Better late than never....Happy Birthday, Bonnie!!! Glad you had a good time celebrating! :happybirthday: :presents: :bdayballoon: :bday_candles:

@  BlueJean : (23 September 2016 - 07:42 PM)

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Gals.....it was a good time.  

@  Texas gramma : (23 September 2016 - 03:05 PM)

I love playing the games, but when dog's dinner alarm goes off, I must leave. Sorry Later!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 September 2016 - 10:33 AM)

:pug: Hello everyone, have a great weekend1!! Happy birthday to you BlueJean!!!!

@  becozy : (22 September 2016 - 08:15 PM)

:bday: BlueJean!! I'm late, but the wishes for you for the year ahead are sincere :metoyou:

@  BlueJean : (22 September 2016 - 07:02 PM)

Me, too, Diana!  :woohoo: :woohoo:

@  Diana D : (22 September 2016 - 06:55 PM)

:woohoo: Hey GALS....I just love this little guy... :woohoo:

@  sweetquebecer : (21 September 2016 - 11:05 AM)

:crybaby: So sad to hear about Curtis Hanson passing, at age 71, he was a great director,  directed movies like : "LA Confidential", "Chasing Mavericks", etc.. 

@  sweetquebecer : (21 September 2016 - 10:23 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!!

@  BlueJean : (20 September 2016 - 12:20 PM)

Hello everyone!    Diana D - happy with you that your daughter is coming home!    Celebrate......... :yahoo:

@  sweetquebecer : (20 September 2016 - 12:19 PM)

:pug: Saw once again "Hugo Boss Bottled" tv ad last Friday!!!! Like it so much!!!!!

@  becozy : (20 September 2016 - 11:01 AM)

@  becozy : (20 September 2016 - 10:58 AM)

:wave: Josee! Great news, Diana! Hey to Bonnie and all you sweet GALS!

@  sweetquebecer : (20 September 2016 - 10:35 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!!

@  Diana D : (19 September 2016 - 08:01 PM)

:woohoo: My daughter has been in Wales for the last 3 months and is coming home on 9/28/16!!!! :woohoo:

@  BlueJean : (16 September 2016 - 07:55 PM)

....and you, Diana!    :woohoo:

@  Diana D : (16 September 2016 - 07:33 PM)

GALS... have a :gerrylicious: weekend !!!!

@  Diana D : (16 September 2016 - 07:32 PM)

:woohoo: BlueJean

@  heISmyGspot : (16 September 2016 - 01:12 PM)

THANKS for the GALLERY LINK, above, Mrs. B! I've searched and searched ... and it just jumped out at me! I was this close [holding fingers together] of sending an email! LOL Anyhoo, APPRECIATE YOU!

@  sweetquebecer : (16 September 2016 - 11:32 AM)

:wave: I haven't watched "Etalk" yet, I'm sure they talked to him too!!!! Please, I'm begging you, I enjoy watching Gerard at these shows!!!!! Get over yourself Josée!!!

Photo

Vegas Attire -Do you need?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,086 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

I have a few really nice formal dresses that I would definitely loan out to my fellow attendees if someone is in desperate need of something fancy, but can't afford to buy a new dress. I have a teenager who has many prom dresses that no longer fit her or are no longer in use. I had hoped to borrow one myself, but it is simply too big -especially in the bust! :cry: This particular dress is a size 20, spaghetti strap, black lace over magenta satin, with black crinoline to make the bottom look fuller. I really wanted to wear it but it makes me look like my balloons popped! Let me know if you need help and I will try and lend a hand -thrift stores are great too for used ball gowns! ~Bella

#2 bellawolfe

bellawolfe

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,086 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Lover of the PSILY tablecloth shirt, and worshiper of Kable's guns!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

My daughter just gave me another dress, it is a deep green velvet dress with spaghetti straps in a size 13. I can post photos of the dresses if anyone is interested in borrowing either dress for the convention. ~Bella

#3 TheBlonde

TheBlonde

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Emeritus Moderator
  • 9,871 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Stranger's Blond Bombshell,Champion SkimmerGAL

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Excellent idea Bella. I have several cocktail dresses, tops, skirts and a pair of palazzo pants too. I'd be delighted to share. (some still have tags) They fit between 20 - 24.

#4 bermos

bermos

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 825 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Healing Hug GAL

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hi Bella, Do you have any more gowns that you can loan out. Please let me know! Sherrell/Bermos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users