Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (26 November 2014 - 07:30 PM) Can't find thumbnail img....sorry
@  Diana D : (26 November 2014 - 07:29 PM) Posted Image
@  Diana D : (26 November 2014 - 07:28 PM) Happy Thanksgiving!!! jpg
@  sweetquebecer : (26 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who lives in the United States!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (26 November 2014 - 01:13 PM) Hello!!!
@  becozy : (26 November 2014 - 07:56 AM) On Location Vacation - says that on Nov. 28th Geostorm will be filming at the NASA facility on Old Gentilly Rd, New Orleans
@  becozy : (25 November 2014 - 04:19 PM) Posted Image  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 
Bonnie, this is in the Gcards - no turkey icons though! ((Hug))
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:53 PM) (cont'd) find a turkey icon, so a toast to Gorgeous Gerry and his Gals!
@  BlueJean : (25 November 2014 - 01:52 PM) Happy Thanksgiving, Gals - Everyone have big plans?? :Gerritas: :goodjob: Can't
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:46 AM) Instructions for the Survivor game have changed for the final weeks of the game. Please read post #48!http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46236&page=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:13 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only six men remain! See post #48. http://www.gerardbut...=2#entry1523126
@  Lady Elissa : (24 November 2014 - 09:12 AM) Week 22 of the Gerry
@  becozy : (24 November 2014 - 07:50 AM)

Posted Image

@  BlueJean : (23 November 2014 - 06:17 AM) Happy Birthday, toriblair - many happy returns!    :presents:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 09:25 PM) 11/21Congrats Jennifer St. Giles! THE MISTRESS OF TREVELYAN is #1 in Kindle Romance/Gothic!
@  Diana D : (22 November 2014 - 09:10 PM) Toriblair....Happy Birthday girl.....!!! :bounce:
@  becozy : (22 November 2014 - 08:40 PM) :bday: toriblair!
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:19 PM) :phantom:
@  Diana D : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) :music: You alone can make my song take flight
Help me make the music of the night
@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE

Photo

Gerard-old interview

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

1::I was never into law. Even now, I never read contracts. I just sign them." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 2:: "It's funny being the sober one in a room full of drunk people because you realize how much s**t everyone talks. But people were very patient with me when I was going through a bad time." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 3:: " I always felt a bit of a loner in some ways. Even though at school I was one of the main guys in the crowd I always felt a wee bit different. Maybe sometimes better, but a lot of the time just f***ing weirder. Sometimes worse. Just thinking, when ** I going to get it together?" -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)4::I literally walked into my house and my stepdad said 'keep your jacket on your dad's here'. We hadn't heard from him for 12 years and I had to walk into a restaurant and I had to walk round all these tables and I was literally like, is that my dad at that table? Is that him over there? And it just makes you appreciate as a person and as an actor how some things, they just don't show. I think as an actor when you start out you just want to show everything and then you realise so much of your pain or happiness is concealed. When I sat down in front of my dad I didn't realise it was such a huge concern to me but I couldn't talk for the next four hours, I couldn't stop crying, I could barely breathe and I didn't know all that pent-up sadness was in there. At the end of the day that was the man who fathered me and he suddenly turned up." -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

Edited by SedaGB, 22 February 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#2 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,216 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe! And welcome to GALS! :wave: Delene

#3 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

And welcome to GALS! :wave:

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Image by the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Edited by SedaGB, 24 February 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#4 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,784 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Image by the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#5 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Delene

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank you very much :) ,8,30 years

Edited by SedaGB, 25 February 2012 - 07:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users