Icon Announcements!

GALS Needs Your $$ or we go off-line June 1st.

Go to GB GALS for the latest Sizzlin and Trending Now News & Photos

2015 PENTHOUSE & PJs PARTY INVITATION!

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (31 March 2015 - 08:56 PM) Posted Image
Esquire Middle East meets Gerard Butler
@  Diana D : (31 March 2015 - 05:01 PM) Why do they have to show "P.S. I Love You" at 12:30 in the morning on a school/work night!!! :gah:
@  sweetquebecer : (31 March 2015 - 12:22 PM) :claphands: :wave:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!!! "The Rolling Stones are coming to Québec City, during Québec Summer Festival, next July, 15, 2015!!!!! Awesome!!!! infofestival.com/
@  becozy : (31 March 2015 - 07:07 AM) Posted Image
Egyptian actor Mohammed Karim is set to join Gerard Butler’s new film ‘Den of Thieves’ – coming soon in 2016!
@  Lady Elissa : (30 March 2015 - 09:32 AM) Week 5 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. See post #89. http://www.gerardbut...=4#entry1526811
@  BlueJean : (27 March 2015 - 02:24 PM) Love the clip of Gerry (Mike) from LHF.    Thanks, Barb!
@  sweetquebecer : (27 March 2015 - 12:21 PM) :terry2: :attila2: :claphands: :wave: Hello everyone, have a great weekend!!!! Sweet dreams of Gerard!!!!
@  Diana D : (26 March 2015 - 08:10 PM) :ty: becozy & Dayna for all your hard work. We so appreciate ALL you do for GALS!!!!
@  Hobbes : (26 March 2015 - 01:32 PM) Thanks Barb!
@  BlueJean : (26 March 2015 - 01:16 PM) becozy - we all appreciate you and Dayna more than we can say.   Thanks, thanks, thanks.  :thankyou:
@  Jiko : (26 March 2015 - 12:13 PM) I know how much work it is, I am formed the entire web with hundreds of wallpapers in a new place. It's hard work and takes a lot of time. you have my admiration becozy. Thank you for the work
@  Forbes girl : (26 March 2015 - 09:28 AM) becozy..I had no idea inmotion lost our entire Gallery. What a pain that is for you and Dayna to get back up. Thank goodness you had backup of the Gallery pictures. Now that I know what is going on and understand your problems I am content to wait for the gallery for as long as it takes to get back up.
@  becozy : (26 March 2015 - 08:45 AM) I am working on the GALLERY rebuild as quickly as I can. The server interruptions, down-time, and slow response to help-tickets have been a huge factor in delay. Also, RL has been kicking both Dayna and I, so please hang in there! I have the entire GALS GALLERY on my computer Hard Drive and on back up...but it is tedius and time consuming to sort through and upload. Once inmotion lost our old gallery, there is no way for me to get the album/gallery names, locations and specifics w/o sorting through massive group folders.
Currently I have input
  • 56365  Images  (That's over 56 thousand images!)
  • 1577  Galleries  
  • 264  Albums

As soon as possible, given the way the new Gallery works, we hope to have the images available as a cohesive unit for viewing.

Currently, to see new images, go to the posts on GB GALS - a gallery (if available) is shown, in thumbnail (click to enlarge) under each post.

For members of GALS, if you are looking for a specific photo or event, email or pm me and I will try to send to you!  This is frustrating not only to all of you, but to Dayna and I who are really doing our best to return the Gallery to glory. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
@  becozy : (25 March 2015 - 02:35 PM) Common, Billy Bob Thornton Join ‘Hunter Killer’; filming to start Mid-July in New Orleans
@  becozy : (25 March 2015 - 09:39 AM) GALS has removed the video from Dubai at the agency's request and they will let us know when the final version is released!
@  becozy : (25 March 2015 - 09:28 AM) Go to GB GALS for the latest Sizzlin' and Trending Now News & Photos!  There's more there!
@  scotsmanstuart : (25 March 2015 - 07:50 AM) Nikolina Angelkova on FB - https://www.facebook...&type=1
@  scotsmanstuart : (25 March 2015 - 07:42 AM) @lmstrt-
Foto: itssgaby: I am so happy I got to meet Gerard Butler yesterday.:3 - https://twitter.com/...291219160461312
@  scotsmanstuart : (25 March 2015 - 07:39 AM) @TodorStar

Gerard Butler-actor,Scotland
@  scotsmanstuart : (25 March 2015 - 07:39 AM) https://twitter.com/...476827623403521

Photo

Gerard-old interview