Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (02 September 2014 - 07:00 PM) Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
@  shirsan : (02 September 2014 - 12:37 PM) I have another question for whoever may know. What is Brian's wife's name. I know Lynn and Jim, but Brian and who? Also, did anyone know whether Gerry's other brother is half or step and his first name? Thanks for anyone's wisdon on this. Sandy
@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:31 AM) I'm sorry I meant: "year" not "yeard", yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:28 AM) "GQ Awards" held tonight at Royal Opera House in London, Gerard is among the guests!!!!! www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-the-yeard there is a live blog!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (02 September 2014 - 11:26 AM) Hello!
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:40 AM) Gerry may be at the GQ Awards which was sponsored by BOSS last year...will be out, anyone with info pls post! :ty:
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 08:31 AM) Another HQ from the Ad Campaign photoshoot via Gerry's FB! Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (02 September 2014 - 08:19 AM) He looks wonderful!  
Thanks for pics.
@  becozy : (02 September 2014 - 07:58 AM) Posted Image  Posted Image   9/2 - Gerry - Boss Ambassador event London
@  becozy : (01 September 2014 - 08:53 PM) Gerry should be in London for the HUGO BOSS BOTTLED meet & greet - if anyone finds info/pics/links please feel free to post as I will be unavailable for afternoon, will catch up as soon as I am able! Thanks :D
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 12:41 PM) Had to open thread #2 for the Character Game. We're now here: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46093
@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) Week 10 of the Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #288 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...12#entry1521629
@  BlueJean : (31 August 2014 - 12:10 PM) Shirsan - I'm glad you asked that - because I didn't know, either.   Yay!   That's called "Gals helping Gals".
@  Texas gramma : (30 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) Shirsan, click on the "Smilies" on the second line of the Shoutbox selections.
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM) How do you get to the "Happy Birthday" little icons on Shout?\
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Happy, Happy Birthday.
@  Forbes girl : (29 August 2014 - 12:30 PM) Happy Birthday, Mel! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (29 August 2014 - 06:51 AM) Posted Image
In album Nobu Sushi - Malibu - Aug. 28, 201
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:

Photo

Gerard-old interview

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

1::I was never into law. Even now, I never read contracts. I just sign them." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 2:: "It's funny being the sober one in a room full of drunk people because you realize how much s**t everyone talks. But people were very patient with me when I was going through a bad time." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003) 3:: " I always felt a bit of a loner in some ways. Even though at school I was one of the main guys in the crowd I always felt a wee bit different. Maybe sometimes better, but a lot of the time just f***ing weirder. Sometimes worse. Just thinking, when ** I going to get it together?" -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)4::I literally walked into my house and my stepdad said 'keep your jacket on your dad's here'. We hadn't heard from him for 12 years and I had to walk into a restaurant and I had to walk round all these tables and I was literally like, is that my dad at that table? Is that him over there? And it just makes you appreciate as a person and as an actor how some things, they just don't show. I think as an actor when you start out you just want to show everything and then you realise so much of your pain or happiness is concealed. When I sat down in front of my dad I didn't realise it was such a huge concern to me but I couldn't talk for the next four hours, I couldn't stop crying, I could barely breathe and I didn't know all that pent-up sadness was in there. At the end of the day that was the man who fathered me and he suddenly turned up." -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

Edited by SedaGB, 22 February 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#2 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,214 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe! And welcome to GALS! :wave: Delene

#3 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

And welcome to GALS! :wave:

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Image by the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Edited by SedaGB, 24 February 2012 - 03:33 PM.

#4 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,728 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thanks so much, Seda, for those! I can particularly relate to the only one sober in a room of drunks! It's surreal and quite amusing, like an alternative universe!

Delene

Yes,that's right, nice Posted Image by the way thank you very muchPosted Image .For many years now,a biggg fan ,I knew this site and now I have registered => I m happy Posted Image

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

#5 SedaGB

SedaGB

Archie's Ocean GAL

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:07 AM

Delene

Sounds like it is about time you became a member here. What took you so long? LOL!!! Welcome aboard Seda!!!

~HUGS~ Kathy

Thank you very much :) ,8,30 years

Edited by SedaGB, 25 February 2012 - 07:11 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users