Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Thanks, Barb..........love Gerry's Birthday siggy - a very handsome, sexy 45 he is, too!
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 10:59 AM) BlueJean, someone may have sent you a PM and then changed their minds and deleted it...that's the only thing I can think of :D
@  BlueJean : (20 October 2014 - 09:56 AM) I have a notice that I have something new in my account - and there are no new messages.   What else could it be?  
@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 09:02 AM)

Posted Image

To contribute to Gerry's 45th Birthday gift to Mary's Meals: Paypal account:  GiftsInHonorOfGerardButler@gmail.com

more details here

@  becozy : (20 October 2014 - 07:06 AM) Filming in Louisiana: Week of Oct. 20 - Geostorm, starring Gerard Butler, is filming around Loyola Ave and Girod St in New Orleans.
@  Lady Elissa : (20 October 2014 - 04:52 AM) Week 17 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #186 for this week's info. http://www.gerardbut...=8#entry1522317
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:27 PM) Everybody is so nice!!!! Thank you again!!!
@  Diana D : (19 October 2014 - 05:26 PM) :ty:
@  lugerry : (19 October 2014 - 07:45 AM) Welcome to GALS Diana D!
@  Paisleyscot : (18 October 2014 - 10:51 PM) Welcome Diana D! :welcome: Glad to have you here :claphands:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:55 PM) :phantom: :wuv:
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Lots of us are here because of Phantom of the Opera.
@  Lady Elissa : (18 October 2014 - 07:53 PM) :wave:
@  Diana D : (18 October 2014 - 06:45 PM) My daughter introduced me to ��Gerard Butler�� in Phantom of the Opera & I was hooked!!!! :phantom2:
@  BlueJean : (18 October 2014 - 06:48 AM) Welcome, Diana D.   Tell us how you "met" Gerry and found Gals. :D
@  Diana D : (17 October 2014 - 10:14 PM) @Forbes girl Thank you so much! :ty:
@  Forbes girl : (17 October 2014 - 06:57 PM) :welcome1: Diana D!!!
@  Diana D : (17 October 2014 - 05:57 PM) So excited to be a GB fan!!! :marek:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) :omg:   May I sleep at the Library to look at all pictures of Gerard?????? I'll be quiet, I swear!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) :soccer-4010: :pantingheart:   We all just can't get enough of Gerard, his brilliant talent, his undeniable charm, simply irresistible, his great sense of humor, his sweetness, kindness!!!!!! We love you forever!!!! XXXXX

Photo

2/26 - Gerry Attends the 10th Annual "Night Before" Fundraiser in Support of the Motion Picture & Television Fund

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Paisleyscot

Paisleyscot

Graphic Mod

• Mods
  • 7,363 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Galway Girl ~ Official Siggy Piggy ~ Paisley's Piggy

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hollywood Icons Gather for the Tenth Annual "Night Before" Fundraiser in Support of the Motion Picture & Television Fund

BEVERLY HILLS, CA, Feb 26, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- As Hollywood prepares itself for its biggest night of the year, Academy Award® nominees and presenters joined some of the most powerful and well-known industry influencers for the tenth annual "Night Before" party to benefit the Motion Picture & Television Fund (MPTF). Funds raised during the evening support the numerous programs and services the MPTF provides to more than 60,000 members of the entertainment industry every year.

This year's presenting sponsors were AOL, HP, L'Oreal, Relativity Media, Target and Variety. The sold-out event was held at the beautiful and historic Beverly Hills Hotel, with featured chef, Gregorio Stephenson of Nobu Malibu, providing his trademark cuisine for guests.

"For ten years, the 'Night Before' has been a celebration of so much that we as an industry can be proud of," said Jeffrey Katzenberg, CEO of DreamWorks Animation and Chairman of the MPTF Foundation. "It is extraordinary year after year to see the selfless generosity across our community that makes it possible for the MPTF to continue to be there for those who need its outstanding services."

The "Night Before" benefit brought out the world's biggest stars from film, television, and music, including: Amy Adams, Jennifer Aniston, Jack Black, Kenneth Branagh, Gerard Butler, George Clooney, Glenn Close, Bradley Cooper, Bryan Cranston, Chace Crawford, Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise, Ted Danson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Hudson, Kristin Davis, Viola Davis & Julius Tennon, Laura Dern, Zooey Deschanel, Michael Douglas, Kirsten Dunst, Anna Faris, Colin Farrell, Fergie, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Tina Fey, Morgan Freeman, Topher Grace, Jennifer Westfeldt & Jon Hamm, Tom Hanks, Salma Hayek, Katherine Heigl, Elton John, January Jones, Diane Keaton, Taylor Lautner, Rooney Mara, Julie Chen & Les Moonves, Matthew Morrison, Gary Oldman, Timothy Olyphant, Amy Poehler & Will Arnett, Chris Rock, Maya Rudolph, Octavia Spencer, Kate Capshaw & Steven Spielberg, Ben Stiller, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Sofia Vergara and Harvey Weinstein.

"What is extraordinary about the event is that it has raised over $50 million for the MPTF charitable services over the 10 years," said Ken Scherer, CEO of the MPTF Foundation.

The "Night Before" was produced for the tenth consecutive year by Robyn Leuthe Norris, with Silver Birches creating the decor for the party.

The event has been held annually the night before the Academy Awards® since 2003 when it instantly became one of the most coveted invitations in town and kicks off what is now a much-anticipated awards season tradition.

Event sponsors provided activities for event guests and support to the MPTF, contributing to an evening filled with entertainment and fun.

AOL "AOL is proud to support the incredible work of the MPTF and the artist community," said Tim Armstrong, Chairman and CEO, AOL.

Having helped millions of Americans to get online, AOL Inc. AOL -1.14% is on a mission to inform, entertain and connect the world. The home of a world-class collection of premium brands, AOL creates original content that engages audiences on a local and global scale. We help marketers connect with these audiences through effective and engaging digital advertising solutions.

HP "A long-time supporter of the Motion Picture & Television Fund, HP is committed to providing Hollywood's creative artists and studios with the innovative technology needed for them to entertain audiences worldwide," said Eric Keshin, senior vice president, Strategy and Marketing, Personal Systems Group, HP. "Our newest consumer Ultrabook, the HP ENVY 14 Spectre, commands attention with its unparalleled use of glass and stunning performance, and we are excited to showcase it to attendees at the 'Night Before' event."

Read Entire Article HERE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users