Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lady Elissa : (01 September 2014 - 06:39 AM) Week 10 of the Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #288 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...12#entry1521629
@  BlueJean : (31 August 2014 - 12:10 PM) Shirsan - I'm glad you asked that - because I didn't know, either.   Yay!   That's called "Gals helping Gals".
@  Texas gramma : (30 August 2014 - 04:15 PM) Shirsan, click on the "Smilies" on the second line of the Shoutbox selections.
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:42 PM) How do you get to the "Happy Birthday" little icons on Shout?\
@  shirsan : (30 August 2014 - 03:41 PM) Happy, Happy Birthday.
@  Forbes girl : (29 August 2014 - 12:30 PM) Happy Birthday, Mel! :happybirthday:
@  becozy : (29 August 2014 - 06:51 AM) Posted Image
In album Nobu Sushi - Malibu - Aug. 28, 201
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:
@  Lady Elissa : (28 August 2014 - 11:57 AM) :presents: Mel!
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) :bday: Abrock/Mel! Hope your day is Wonderful! :drink:
@  becozy : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) Screencaps added to Gallery Chelsea Handler Finale - Aug. 26, 2014
@  Paisleyscot : (26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM) Chelsea Handler and Dozens of A-List Stars Sing Farewell on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO HERE)
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also, his half or step brother. Is he his Dad's son or his step-father's son? I got to thinking about that and I had to assume that he was his Dad's son by the French-Canadian wife since he said he was 8 years younger than he was when he met him. Just wondering.]
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Gerry's dad? I've never seen one.
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Tks Sweetquebecer. I had forgotten.
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:35 PM) You're welcome!!!! Sometimes it's easy to forget!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) :ty: sweetquebecer! http://www.eonline.c...os/embed/225265
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:13 PM) Don't forget "Chelsea Lately" tonight, for those who get it!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 07:07 AM)  @Dean_Devlin 
Shooting starts for #Geostorm in six weeks!
8:54 AM - 26 Aug 2014

Photo

2/27 - Gerard Butler at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,752 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Roundup of news items on #GerardButler at the Vanity Fair Oscar After Party:

"I truly think that we'll just do the after-party at Relativity and then go home,'' Gerard Butler said around midnight, referring to a party given by Ryan Kavanaugh's Relativity Media that started at 11 and kept going until dawn.

Mr. Butler was a fine example of performers keeping in fighting trim. It was not that long ago that the actor had to have the seams of his clothes let out for editorial photo shoots. But now he is as bowstring-taut as Lance Armstrong, whose mirthless facial expression at the Vanity Fair party gave him the look of a guy who approaches social occasions with the intensity he once brought to the Tour de France. New York Times' Guy Trebay
~~
He's always a welcome sight at any entertainment industry event, and Gerard Butler looked especially well last night (February 26) at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

The "P.S. I Love You" stud showed up at the Sunset Tower venue sporting a black tuxedo with $10,000 worth of David Webb gold and diamond cufflinks. Source
~~
The Scottish star stepped out to attend Vanity Fair's annual Oscars after-party in West Hollywood Sunday night, looking quite dapper in a Ferragamo tuxedo with his dark curls slicked back.

He appeared in good spirits and was overheard telling friends he felt great, according to Gossip Cop. Source
~~
NYPost's Page Six:
Gerard Butler
, looking back to his rugged, buff best after a short visit to rehab, told us, “I probably shouldn’t talk about it to you, but I feel pretty good.” He added with a smile, “I don’t think I look too bad. What do you think?"

#2 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,042 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

They said on ET that Gerry had just gotten out of rehab. All the references were to his feeling great and looking trim. What is going on? What has he been in rrhab for? Love him absolutely, Sandy

#3 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,752 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

They said on ET that Gerry had just gotten out of rehab. All the references were to his feeling great and looking
trim. What is going on? What has he been in rerhab for?
Love him absolutely,
Sandy

See the Message from Admin: Well Wishes and Support for Gerry

#4 shirsan

shirsan

Leo's Leather Thong GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 2,042 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

I truly feel for him. He has been through so much in his career. He always gives 200% and almost always takes much physical abuse during his filming. I love his dedication to his craft. I love his intelligence in seeking help for his problem. So many, especially men, have trouble admitting they need help until it's to late. I pray for his success always, in everything he does, especially in this. I kept thinking the surfing accident had had a severe effect on him emotionally. Whatever caused him to seek help at this point, I am grateful for. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#5 Milacik

Milacik

Yasha's Cherry GAL

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Milacik

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

Well, in America, actually in Europe as well, they have pills for everything. It is a shame. You taking a pills against pain, smoking, sadness,stress and suddenly you don't need to eat...your pills are your meal. And you need them more and more. The doctors don't solve a problem you have got, but just hide a symptoms with the pills. Let us hope Gerry will find better GP.The one who will able to cure him, not to stuff him up with bloody pills. Poor lad. Hope he'll be better soon. All the best Gerry. Love you Milena

#6 Lady Ski Bum

Lady Ski Bum

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 604 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Downhill Racer

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Let's get back to the topic - Gerry looks just stunning at the Vanity Fair event. In his element with fans screaming and smoozing with other A-Listers. The hair the tux the tongue - no wonder I am such a big fan.

:cunning:

Anything else is his private business that we do not know details of - or need to - or speculate on.

:lalala:

#7 frisby

frisby

Attila's Slave GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 214 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

Let's get back to the topic - Gerry looks just stunning at the Vanity Fair event. In his element with fans screaming and smoozing with other A-Listers. The hair the tux the tongue - no wonder I am such a big fan.

:cunning:

Anything else is his private business that we do not know details of - or need to - or speculate on.

:lalala:

Agreed. We know nothing of all this officially other than a brief comment by Rupert. What we do know is he looked fantastic at VF. Let's hope it stays that way and this is a new beginning for him. I have very high hopes for G and his films this year.
x

#8 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,752 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:43 AM

Yes, please...back to topic!

I arranged the 3 Mr. Pinky as first in the album :cunning:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#9 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Marty's Tongue GAL

• Members
  • 1,039 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

:yummy: :faint: :wuv: Hello! He looks so great, more handsome than ever!!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!!! Josée

#10 frisby

frisby

Attila's Slave GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 214 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:36 PM

Is it just me, or does sideways Pinky just look silly??!!

#11 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 338 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

You are so good to us!

Sara

#12 Lady Ski Bum

Lady Ski Bum

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 604 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Downhill Racer

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Love Mr. Pinky! :wuv:

#13 Donna Jean

Donna Jean

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Bonnie Donna Jean

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

:yummy: :faint: :wuv:

Hello!

He looks so great, more handsome than ever!!!!! Beautiful Gerard!!!!!

Josée

I agree Josee,
Gerry always looks great. Such a wonderful human being. My hubby and I wish him tons of luck and know he will be just fine. His family is so good and always backs him up...I ordered Machine Gun Preacher. Can hardly wait to see it...Miss his movie always. hugs and best blessings to that wonderful man Gerry (Gerard) Butler...Donna Jean and George and our clan wishing him the best of good wishes...Can hardly wait to get his DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users