Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) Great pictures.
@  Forbes girl : (17 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Barb you just made "lugerry's" day with that! :gerry:
@  becozy : (17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) mmm...more Gerry :cunning: Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) Watched PSILY last night.   It was on for 2 1/2 hrs. so there wasn't too much scenes being cut.   While Holly was in bed with the other guy - I put on PJs, turned down bed, got a glass of chardonnay - and then went back when it was time for more of Gerry.  :pantingheart:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM) Good job as always Gals!!!! We all appreciate your great work!!!! High five!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:39 AM) Hello everyone and Gerard!!! Hope you are all fine!!! We love you Gerard!!!!
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 11:47 PM) Thank you Cheryl!
@  Paisleyscot : (15 April 2014 - 10:29 PM) Happy Anniversary Lu! :yahoo: :Gerritas: :woo: :drink:
@  lugerry : (15 April 2014 - 10:18 PM) Thank you ladies for all the best wishes on my anniversary here - you all are so special!
@  Lady Elissa : (15 April 2014 - 05:15 PM) Happy Galsiversary, Barb! :)
@  BlueJean : (15 April 2014 - 12:38 PM) Happy 8th Galsiversary, Lu - wishing you 8 more! :claphands:  
@  Forbes girl : (15 April 2014 - 09:26 AM) Happy 8th GALSiversary, Barbara "lugerry"!! :gerry:
@  Forbes girl : (15 April 2014 - 09:24 AM) OH MY!!! Those pics!!!! :multicigs: Thanks Barb!!
@  becozy : (15 April 2014 - 08:45 AM) Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImageGerry at Tamarama Fri. 4/11
@  becozy : (15 April 2014 - 08:35 AM) :metoyou: Lu!
@  zanyzombie : (15 April 2014 - 08:29 AM) Happy 8th GALSiversary Lugerry!! :Mike2:
@  Andrea~mc : (15 April 2014 - 07:14 AM) http://top.de/news/4...glamarama-beach
@  Lady Elissa : (14 April 2014 - 10:12 AM) The results are IN for Gerry Character Survivor 2013! See post 100. http://www.gerardbut...=4#entry1517859

Photo

2/29 - Gerard Butler takes a shine to "Brilliant"

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 becozy

becozy

Miss Congeniality Admin

• Admins
  • 16,340 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: The Lady VonKinkilla

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:00 PM

Variety reports that #GerardButler is set to star in Lakeshore Entertainment's diamond-heist thriller "Brilliant," which will reunite him with helmer Robert Luketic, who directed the Scottish thesp in "The Ugly Truth." Butler replaces Eric Bana, who was in negotiations to topline the pic as of September 2011.

First-time scribe Gillian Gorfil wrote the script, which follows a small-time criminal who partners with a female thief to pull off a daring diamond heist.

Sidney Kimmel, Gary Lucchesi and Tom Rosenberg will produce with Gorfil ("Blood Diamond"). The quartet is still searching for a female lead before the pic starts production this May in Boston.

Butler, who's coming off dramatic turns in Marc Forster's "Machine Gun Preacher" and Ralph Fiennes' "Coriolanus," is prepping for a busy year. In addition to a role in Relativity's omnibus comedy "Movie 43," he toplines Curtis Hanson's surfing pic "Of Men and Mavericks" and Gabriele Muccino's romantic sports pic "Playing the Field." He's also attached to star in two action pics -- Antoine Fuqua's "Hunter Killer" and Simon West's "Thunder Run."

Butler is repped by CAA and Alan Siegel Entertainment.

#2 Forbes girl

Forbes girl

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,559 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Colorado Gal

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:16 PM

Brilliant!! We have never seen Gerry as a diamond thief. BUT, isn't "Thunder Run" starting in May? I'm so confused. :confused: Gerry is sure going to be busy this year!!! :bow: ~HUGS~ Kathy

#3 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,208 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:18 PM

Wow, so he's starting both Thunder Run and this one in May? I thought TR was starting May 1 in Baton Rouge? The boy needs a clone! I guess it's no different then a traveling salesman flying out every week to a different locale! I hope they don't over work him too much! Guess somebody's gotta go make the donuts! Thanks, Barb! Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic, 29 February 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#4 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,208 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:28 PM

They're cutting things pretty close! I went to the IMDb page and only Eric Bana is still listed with no other cast yet! Yikes! Delene

Edited by GBPhanatic, 29 February 2012 - 02:30 PM.

#5 suegrint1

suegrint1

Jackie's Yellow Towel GAL

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

They're cutting things pretty close! I went to the IMDb page and only Eric Bana is still listed with no other cast yet! Yikes!

Delene

i loved him as one two in rocknrolla when he was a petty thief. i wondered if he will be more serious than that one. i am glad he is still getting a lot of varied work thrown his way, but dont overdo it gbutt. pace yourself

#6 Dragon Slayer

Dragon Slayer

Beowulf's Sword GAL

• Members
  • 1,282 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Jersey Girl

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:45 PM

I can't imagine that he would still be filming Thunder Run at the same time. Things must have changed. Brilliant sounds right up Gerry's alley...he'll be brilliant in it!

Posted Image Posted Image

#7 Hobbes

Hobbes

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 8,474 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Christener/Dubber/Original Mr. Pinky GAL

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

I'm sorry....all I saw was "filming in Boston..." before I blacked out...where am I? :stars:

#8 Christine ONeal

Christine ONeal

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 811 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Bell Gal

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Sounds intriguing....He still needs to find time to read my political thriller screenplay which is still a work in progress. It's based on my friend Karen's book and she wrote the lead character just for him...Daniel Callahan....a recovering alcoholic tabloid journalist. He was fired from the Washington post because the corrupt speaker of the House didn't like the articles about him. How can Gerry film two movies at once...Thunder Run and this new one?

#9 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 322 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'm sorry....all I saw was "filming in Boston..." before I blacked out...where am I? :stars:

Lucky you...wish he would film something in Phoenix :)

Sara

#10 StarbossaW13

StarbossaW13

Gerracula's Bad GAL

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Erik's NH GAL who WOULD Listen

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:15 PM

Same here! I'm from New Hampshire...my town is only 2 hours away from Boston....the problem is, I'm in New York and will be here in May! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ....Maybe during spring break next month I can nicely ask my family or friends to take a trip down there with a message for me....

#11 Poppy

Poppy

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 11,229 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Poppy, Merciful Angel of the Lair

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:00 PM

OHHHH....Boston....so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 StarbossaW13

StarbossaW13

Gerracula's Bad GAL

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Erik's NH GAL who WOULD Listen

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

Okay...I'm going out on a limb here.....and I know it's still a few months away....but in case the 2 hour drive would be too much for my friends and family in NH...if I send something to one of you Massachusetts GALS(when details become much clearer of course), would one of you be willing to pass it along to him? I know I'm asking a lot, but this is the closest he's been to my hometown that I know of and it's torturous knowing I most likely won't be able to be there to see him in person....thanks!

#13 Karin*

Karin*

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 141 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry´s Sunkissed Brazilian GAL

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

This is some busy man!

I wonder how will he portray 2 characters at the same time, since both "Brilliant" and "Thunder Run" are announced to have shoots beginning in May 2012.

GO MY SUPER GERRY !!

Love from Brazil,
Karin

#14 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:26 AM

GB can do anything. :D He'll just run like a 'thunder' towards being 'brilliant' (ok that was bad, I agree, But could not resist.)

I think I need to move to the US so that he can film in a place near me :p

Heya, everyone... :wave:

:hug:

xx Anya

Edited by Tiny Anya, 01 March 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#15 shirsan

shirsan

Cassius' Roman GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 1,995 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Southern Lady

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

I'm thinking the Thunder Run schedule has changed, or it was a misprint. I would dearly love for him to film something in Monroe, NC some day while I'm still alive. We have a beautiful old South city. He would not be hounded so much here and could relax and enjoy when he isn't filming. We ar only 25 miles from the nightlife of Charlotte if he wanted to get out on the town sometime. I'd bate him cupcakes if he wanted, or cook him some real southern dishes. Love him absolutely, Sandy

#16 Min@

Min@

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

It 's safe to do it? Because should begin shooting in May of Thunder Run :unsure:

Edited by Min@, 01 March 2012 - 03:42 AM.

#17 MareksLadyD

MareksLadyD

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 7,765 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mistress of the Lair, Fill me up with Gerry Juice GAL, Marek's chest is my Pillow GAL, Whore-skateer

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

LOL I thought of you immediately. Lucky betch :funnyface:

#18 Lady Ski Bum

Lady Ski Bum

Terry's Kinky GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 604 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Downhill Racer

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Who will co star with him? Luketic and Butler and Lakeshore and Rosenberg (the Ugly Truth gang)... sounds like Katie Heigl just might be thinking about it...

#19 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,208 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

I noticed Cameron Diaz mentioned as his "accomplice" but then it said the lead female role had not been filled. That's confusing! Delene

#20 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 951 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

:detect: Hello! That's great news!!! It's exciting!!!!! Another interesting role!!!! I love it!!!! Josée

#21 Tiny Anya

Tiny Anya

• Contributing Member
  • 172 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Tiny Lady Anya

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

Who will co star with him?

I volunteer... :p Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

#22 sweetquebecer

sweetquebecer

Erik's Angel GAL

• Members
  • 951 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: sweetquebecer

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

:music: Hello! What a good idea, why not!!!! Go for it!!!!! That would be awesome!!!! Josée

#23 Donna Jean

Donna Jean

Johnnie's Addictive GAL

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Bonnie Donna Jean

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

:detect:
Hello!

That's great news!!! It's exciting!!!!! Another interesting role!!!! I love it!!!!

Josée

Never EVER fear, Gerry B. will get plenty of ladies wanting to play opposite him....He is super talented and can walk and chew gum...at the same time....This man will always be given parts because he is so talented....he he he...There are not that many masculine men in Hollywierd...he is definitely one of them...With his pain we can understand how easily when your in pain, it is easy to get caught up with pain medication...It happens to many people, but they are not as OPEN about it as Gerry is....Good luck and may all your parts be in movies that we HIS FANS can soon see our favorite....I have Amazon.com and am waiting for Machine Gun Preacher and Corliolanus...
Luck to Gerry always...
Donna Jean and George and clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users