Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) Great pictures.
@  Forbes girl : (17 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Barb you just made "lugerry's" day with that! :gerry:
@  becozy : (17 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) mmm...more Gerry :cunning: Posted Image
@  BlueJean : (17 April 2014 - 12:45 PM) Watched PSILY last night.   It was on for 2 1/2 hrs. so there wasn't too much scenes being cut.   While Holly was in bed with the other guy - I put on PJs, turned down bed, got a glass of chardonnay - and then went back when it was time for more of Gerry.  :pantingheart:
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM) Good job as always Gals!!!! We all appreciate your great work!!!! High five!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (17 April 2014 - 10:39 AM) Hello everyone and Gerard!!! Hope you are all fine!!! We love you Gerard!!!!

Photo

OF MEN AND MOTHER NATURE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,208 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

I've always been intrigued with how we humans believe we can control or beat Mother Nature! After skiing for years and living high up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, I learned a valuable lesson that no matter what you do, Mother Nature will prevail and do so long after you've moved on to lower, tamer grounds! So I was inspired by the feats of daring those who surf Mavericks, the battle between nature and humans! These people are like the "Top Gun" of surfers for sure, but sometimes unfortunately, they go down. Even though some have won, for now, some have not and you wonder if their day will come eventually if they keep challenging her. Even Gerry got a taste of the wrath! After Gerry's encounter, I was inspired to express what Mother Nature might be thinking, if she could, when she see's those tiny humans on sticks daring her with their sport! OF MEN AND MOTHER NATURE Who are these men of Mavericks be? How dare they challenge the likes of me! And ride my wave as if theyíre fit Then boast with whims to conquer it! Iíve raise a blow with crushing speed! My fist of fury they never heed! Knowing not their fate's within my hand Less significant then a grain of sand! Let me show them whoís the bigger one! With white capped swells from moon to sun! They, with egos too big for their souls, I laugh at their folly too wild for their goals! May they all be damned! Such insanity! And brought down to their knees with humility! By the grace of GodĎs might and divinity Iíll remind them of their fragile humanity! Even those wise enough to stay on land Soon witness my wrath, when too closely they stand My amusement to watch as they scramble around As my mighty hand raises then crashes back down! So go tell your tale of some manmade glory! Laugh at my might as part of your story! Then brag of your feats, cursed be your fate! Youíll realize your foolishness when itís too late! For it is I who will win long after youíve gone With my moon and my stars and my sea with itís song My legacy holds no love for your plight! You are nothing to me and will not win this fight!. So, catch my wave and ride it high And make believe youíve touched my sky! Iíll allow you to think that youíve beaten me Then long hold you down beneath MY sea! Mavericks they call it, for their sporting games In some act of ownership erroneous claims Of human prowess over Natureís rule Will rue the day when proven them fool! Delene

#2 GBPhanatic

GBPhanatic

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 6,208 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Mr. B's Lyrical Lady

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

:bump1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users