Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Paisleyscot : (20 November 2014 - 10:50 PM) Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #8 Gerard Butler
Thread HERE
@  becozy : (20 November 2014 - 09:06 PM) Gerry is one of Peoples “Hottest Guys from Around the World”
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 12:11 PM) :omg:  I Wonder if Gerard is among 208 hottest and sexiest men 2014 People magazine's list????? On newsstands, with Chris Hemsworth on the cover, he's this year's Sexiest man alive!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (20 November 2014 - 10:54 AM) :clap: Hello!!!! Yes, you're right, I'm having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry!!!!! By the way, congratulations for the new look, really love it!!!! That means, more "addicted" than ever!!!!!! Good job, high five!!!!!
@  Diana D : (19 November 2014 - 09:13 PM) Josee, I do love reading your shout-outs!!! :crack:
@  becozy : (19 November 2014 - 01:48 PM) :wave: Josee! You are having fun enjoying GALS and Gerry ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:17 PM) :pantingheart:  :hotnew: Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard, from all your fans!!!!! We love you so much!!!!XXXX
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:14 PM) :Stoick1:  Saw "HTTYD 2", loved it so much, what a very beautiful and touching movie, a masterpiece of animation!!!! So glad they won an award, great cast!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:12 PM) :yahoo:  I'm out of time soon, like "Hall and Oates" song,!!!!! Too bad, I wish I could "steal" a computer!!!!!! Yellow card to me!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 01:10 PM) :cunning:  :behave:  Let's sing "Wonderwall"!!!!!!! No one is paying attention at the Library!!!!!!!! Don't even think about it!!!!! Why not????
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:53 PM) :claphands:  Also, I often see Hugo Boss "Bottled" ad on television!!!!! Still a little girl and a teenager of 44 years old!!!! OMG!!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:52 PM) :rockon:  :clap:  :woohoo: Thank "God of Television" for airing some Gerard's movies once in a while!!!!! They will air "Machine Gun Preacher" and "Chasing Mavericks" in December on Quebecer television!!!! Overjoyed!!!! Happy dance!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (19 November 2014 - 12:50 PM) :marek:  :highfive:  Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! You looked so great, very very handsome at "Hollywood Film Awards", I saw you on "ET" Monday night!!!! So glad "HTTYD 2" won an award!!!!!
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 02:12 PM) Whoops! Make that post #19. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  Lady Elissa : (17 November 2014 - 08:50 AM) Week 21 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post #21 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...46236&p=1522995
@  becozy : (16 November 2014 - 09:39 PM) Monday, Nov. 17-Filming in Louisiana: Geostorm is filming off of Jourdan Rd, New Orleans (x)
@  patsyb : (16 November 2014 - 11:08 AM) What a surprise! It looks good.
@  shirsan : (16 November 2014 - 01:03 AM) I thought I was on the wrong site. Blew me away for a few seconds until I found Forum.
@  Diana D : (15 November 2014 - 04:59 PM) :D Yes, the new changes look great!!
@  BlueJean : (15 November 2014 - 03:51 PM) I love the new layout.     The first time I checked in and there was that huge banner of Gerry I about flipped - and I thought "well, if I've been hijacked - hallelujah!     Thanks, Dayna.  :claphands:

Photo

OF MEN AND MOTHER NATURE