Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:18 PM) Paisleyscot, yes it works! Thank you so much! I appreciate it! And I'll read through the "how to" as well.
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 07:24 PM) Dayna will be updating the Forum...if we go 'dark' or wonky for a bit, that will be the reason! :rose:
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 06:49 PM) Elissa, there is a glitch somewhere! I'll pass this on to Dayna. So Sorry for the problem!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:12 PM) Make that "as a protected forum" Doesn't ask for a password, just says the access denied message and contact administrator.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:08 PM) It shows a protected forum on the main list of topics.
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 04:06 PM) Barb, here's what I got when I clicked your shoutbox link:Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#103139]
You do not have permission to view this forum.
@  Paisleyscot : (25 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) I have your Avis up Tori! Let me know if those are what you wanted.
Here's a link to all the "How To" stuff on GALS.  Very helpful to read through :D
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) Tori am going to ask a graphics mod to help you!
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:45 PM) Elissa...that is strange! Direct link: http://www.gerardbut...showtopic=46194
@  becozy : (25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM) Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image Gerry's Captain America costume for Halloween!
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 09:29 AM) For some reason, I can't get into Gerry's birthday giving thread. Says it's a protected forum and I'm not authorized to view it. Anyone else having same problem?
@  Lady Elissa : (25 October 2014 - 08:52 AM) Yes, Tori. Post the name you want on the thread and one of the Mods will add it to the list. http://www.gerardbut...ic=27201&page=2
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:10 AM) Are newbies bestowed a GALS/PAL name?
@  Toriblair89 : (25 October 2014 - 08:05 AM) @Becozy I sent you a PM with my pic links just incase. Take your time. No rush!!! ��
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Gerard Butler: icon of Masculinity Esquire, MX 
Posted Image   Posted Image     Posted Image
@  Lady Elissa : (24 October 2014 - 05:47 PM) Anyone else want to vote in the Gerry Character Survivor Game this week? :confused: Remember, voting ends Sunday at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, and 11pm Eastern. It's a tight race this week, folks! ;) See post 186 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46093&page=8
@  Diana D : (24 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) My daughter to me---"It's about time for a Phantom night!!!" :phantom:
@  becozy : (24 October 2014 - 01:48 PM) if the code you paste has 'original' at the end...remove that and it should work! If not send me the PB links and I will add them for you! :D
@  Toriblair89 : (24 October 2014 - 12:11 PM) I'm having trouble with assigning pics in the two areas under our profile pic section when we post. I went to photobucket and tried all the codes. any tips?
@  sweetquebecer : (24 October 2014 - 12:07 PM) May I "borrow" this computer and never bring it back????? There are others anyway!!!!!! I need it to do a "long" research about Scotland, it's not what you think!!!!!

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Location:On the Treasure Trail, in the shadow of Attila's Pillar
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Thumbslot GAL

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

With all my rejuvenated Phantom fever that resulted from the recent theater broadcasts of ALW's Love Never Dies, I had to get this one out of my system. I am totally swept up in the music from the new show. It's lush melodious, and hypnotic for me, in the same way that the score from POTO makes me feel. So, here is the Phantom's big, new song from Love Never Dies, 'Til I Hear You Sing, paired with clips from our favorite film with our wonderful Gerry as a tortured and lost in love soul. The brilliant vocal is by Ramin Karimloo, who originated the LND Phantom role in London, and has performed as the Phantom numerous times in the original show. If you saw the 25th Anniversary POTO from the Royal Albert Hall, you've seen Ramin and heard what a gifted performer he is.

Superior quality viewing on Vimeo. Also available as a WMV download for one week from today.

'Til I Hear You Sing - Vimeo

YouTube here, while it lasts.

'Til I Hear You Sing - YouTube

As always, I love to read your comments & criticisms. At least then I know someone actully looks at these things. :D

Enjoy!

Edited by kittypro, 12 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,387 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Very nice, Pat! Ramin's voice and the song are perfect for the film clips! "Til I Hear You Sing Again" is actually the only song from "Love Never Dies" that I like. I may be a big Phan, but I just can't warm up to LND. :lalala: Anyway, thanks for sharing that great video! " :)

#3 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 345 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Absolutely beautiful... Sara

#4 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it!!

#5 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,503 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Pat, that was just beautiful! I'd say it in person, but there is a lump in my throat! Gorgeous work! Suzie

#6 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

**gulp** Thanks, Suzie! Ramin chokes me up, too. Just love his voice! And of course, Gerry as Phantom - well, it goes without saying....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users