Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (23 July 2014 - 08:53 AM) Posted Image
Insane Tuesday Night at Project with my gang... Jordan Rocca, Ariel Vromen, Gerarld Butler. Rocking London! — with Jordan Rocca and Gerard Butler. Source Thread here

@  Arwen : (23 July 2014 - 01:29 AM) https://www.google.c...-a&channel=fflb
@  Arwen : (23 July 2014 - 01:29 AM) Hi Shirsan, this page should give you different varieties of Apple crumble,
@  shirsan : (22 July 2014 - 07:19 PM) Does anyone have a recipe for Apple Crumble?
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:31 AM) Glascow Celtics are playing today in Edimburg against Iceland!!!!!Go Celtics, go!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:28 AM) We all can't wait for your next movie projects as well as your new ad for "Hugo Boss Bottled"!!!!! Calm down Josée, must be the heatwave in Québec City!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:23 AM) Big kisses and big hugs to you Gerard!!!!! We love you so much!!!! We will never get enough!!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (22 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone, hello Gerard!!!! Hope you are all doing fine!!!!!
@  BlueJean : (21 July 2014 - 09:51 AM) Thanks, Elissa!
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:48 AM) Oops! Week 4 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is up and running. See post 118 for deets. http://www.gerardbut...=5#entry1521038
@  Lady Elissa : (21 July 2014 - 08:47 AM) Week 4 of Gerry
@  bjbjmi : (20 July 2014 - 06:36 PM) I just read My Entertainment World site that Gerry will start filming Geostorm in New Orleans this October, but it will not be released until 2016.
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Says hes as committed as he was in 300
@  SpartanFan : (20 July 2014 - 08:00 AM) Gerry talks working out and dieting for Gods Of Egypt https://www.dishnati...e-crumble-diet/
@  Lady Elissa : (20 July 2014 - 03:55 AM) Voting for this week in the Survivor Game ends tonight at 8pm Pacific, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern time. See post 83 for list of characters and instructions. http://www.gerardbut...ic=46008&page=4
@  becozy : (19 July 2014 - 09:46 AM) a couple of Social Media pics from yesterday and today in thread starting with post here  :cup:
@  sweetquebecer : (18 July 2014 - 12:37 PM) "Boss Bottled" tv and print campaign this winter, www.business-standard.com
@  Forbes girl : (17 July 2014 - 10:24 PM) Great pictures, becozy!! :highfive:
@  becozy : (17 July 2014 - 09:07 PM) Posted Image 7/17 - HUGO BOSS Man of Today launch dinner
Posted ImageLondon - July 17, 2014
@  shirsan : (17 July 2014 - 08:09 PM) Gerry is looking GREAT. So glad he is having some fun between films. Love him absolutely.

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Location:On the Treasure Trail, in the shadow of Attila's Pillar
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Thumbslot GAL

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

With all my rejuvenated Phantom fever that resulted from the recent theater broadcasts of ALW's Love Never Dies, I had to get this one out of my system. I am totally swept up in the music from the new show. It's lush melodious, and hypnotic for me, in the same way that the score from POTO makes me feel. So, here is the Phantom's big, new song from Love Never Dies, 'Til I Hear You Sing, paired with clips from our favorite film with our wonderful Gerry as a tortured and lost in love soul. The brilliant vocal is by Ramin Karimloo, who originated the LND Phantom role in London, and has performed as the Phantom numerous times in the original show. If you saw the 25th Anniversary POTO from the Royal Albert Hall, you've seen Ramin and heard what a gifted performer he is.

Superior quality viewing on Vimeo. Also available as a WMV download for one week from today.

'Til I Hear You Sing - Vimeo

YouTube here, while it lasts.

'Til I Hear You Sing - YouTube

As always, I love to read your comments & criticisms. At least then I know someone actully looks at these things. :D

Enjoy!

Edited by kittypro, 12 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,145 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Very nice, Pat! Ramin's voice and the song are perfect for the film clips! "Til I Hear You Sing Again" is actually the only song from "Love Never Dies" that I like. I may be a big Phan, but I just can't warm up to LND. :lalala: Anyway, thanks for sharing that great video! " :)

#3 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 330 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Absolutely beautiful... Sara

#4 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it!!

#5 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,441 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Pat, that was just beautiful! I'd say it in person, but there is a lump in my throat! Gorgeous work! Suzie

#6 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

**gulp** Thanks, Suzie! Ramin chokes me up, too. Just love his voice! And of course, Gerry as Phantom - well, it goes without saying....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users