Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 07:00 PM) Hen House 8- Pinned to make it easier to 'find'! :thankyou: Deb for the suggestion!
@  BlueJean : (28 August 2014 - 12:11 PM) Happy Birthday, Abrock!  :bday:
@  Lady Elissa : (28 August 2014 - 11:57 AM) :presents: Mel!
@  becozy : (28 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) :bday: Abrock/Mel! Hope your day is Wonderful! :drink:
@  becozy : (27 August 2014 - 09:29 AM) Screencaps added to Gallery Chelsea Handler Finale - Aug. 26, 2014
@  Paisleyscot : (26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM) Chelsea Handler and Dozens of A-List Stars Sing Farewell on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO HERE)
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:08 PM) Also, his half or step brother. Is he his Dad's son or his step-father's son? I got to thinking about that and I had to assume that he was his Dad's son by the French-Canadian wife since he said he was 8 years younger than he was when he met him. Just wondering.]
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Does anyone know if there are any pictures of Gerry's dad? I've never seen one.
@  shirsan : (26 August 2014 - 03:05 PM) Tks Sweetquebecer. I had forgotten.
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:35 PM) You're welcome!!!! Sometimes it's easy to forget!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 12:31 PM) :ty: sweetquebecer! http://www.eonline.c...os/embed/225265
@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2014 - 12:13 PM) Don't forget "Chelsea Lately" tonight, for those who get it!!!!!
@  becozy : (26 August 2014 - 07:07 AM)  @Dean_Devlin 
Shooting starts for #Geostorm in six weeks!
8:54 AM - 26 Aug 2014
@  Lady Elissa : (25 August 2014 - 07:59 AM) Gerry Character Survivor, Week 9 is ready. See post # 257 for this week's deets. http://www.gerardbut...11#entry1521510
@  Texas gramma : (24 August 2014 - 07:15 AM) Prayers for Northern California GALS after earthquake. Please check in and let us know you're safe.
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:12 AM) Gerry called out for the ALS Icebucket Challenge
@  becozy : (22 August 2014 - 06:05 AM) I'll be away for family stuff today...so if anyone spots news, please post it in the Forum! :thankyou:
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) Looks fine!  Embedded is okay ;) The music is 'right there on the tip of my brain' but can't help you out.
@  BlueJean : (21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM) becozy - are you here?   Would you pls check in GALS and see if my post there is legit?     I wanted to just post the link to the video.
@  becozy : (21 August 2014 - 07:26 AM) UK GALS: Buy a bottle and enter to win tix to Meet Gerry for Hugo Boss Bottled

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Location:On the Treasure Trail, in the shadow of Attila's Pillar
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Thumbslot GAL

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

With all my rejuvenated Phantom fever that resulted from the recent theater broadcasts of ALW's Love Never Dies, I had to get this one out of my system. I am totally swept up in the music from the new show. It's lush melodious, and hypnotic for me, in the same way that the score from POTO makes me feel. So, here is the Phantom's big, new song from Love Never Dies, 'Til I Hear You Sing, paired with clips from our favorite film with our wonderful Gerry as a tortured and lost in love soul. The brilliant vocal is by Ramin Karimloo, who originated the LND Phantom role in London, and has performed as the Phantom numerous times in the original show. If you saw the 25th Anniversary POTO from the Royal Albert Hall, you've seen Ramin and heard what a gifted performer he is.

Superior quality viewing on Vimeo. Also available as a WMV download for one week from today.

'Til I Hear You Sing - Vimeo

YouTube here, while it lasts.

'Til I Hear You Sing - YouTube

As always, I love to read your comments & criticisms. At least then I know someone actully looks at these things. :D

Enjoy!

Edited by kittypro, 12 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 17,225 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Very nice, Pat! Ramin's voice and the song are perfect for the film clips! "Til I Hear You Sing Again" is actually the only song from "Love Never Dies" that I like. I may be a big Phan, but I just can't warm up to LND. :lalala: Anyway, thanks for sharing that great video! " :)

#3 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 338 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Absolutely beautiful... Sara

#4 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it!!

#5 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,467 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Pat, that was just beautiful! I'd say it in person, but there is a lump in my throat! Gorgeous work! Suzie

#6 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

**gulp** Thanks, Suzie! Ramin chokes me up, too. Just love his voice! And of course, Gerry as Phantom - well, it goes without saying....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users