Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 01:02 PM) Added Stoick Character Poster Posted Image
@  becozy : (23 April 2014 - 12:28 PM) :seeyou: Posted Image Gerry rockin' some Lavishly Hip Chan Luu accessories
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 08:03 PM) 4/21 - Gerry at strictlyballroomthemusical
Posted Image Posted Image
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:35 PM) First 5 minutes of HTTYD2!video emeded in post
@  becozy : (21 April 2014 - 12:15 PM) Social Media Pics roundup from Weekend
@  sofietje : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 AM) Happy Easter everyone
@  zanyzombie : (20 April 2014 - 09:39 AM) Happy Easter!!
@  may : (20 April 2014 - 09:36 AM) :cheer: Happy Easter to all the Gals..
@  Paisleyscot : (19 April 2014 - 10:48 PM) Happy Easter to All!    Posted Image
@  shirsan : (19 April 2014 - 09:00 PM) HAPPY EASTER everyone.
@  Forbes girl : (19 April 2014 - 04:45 PM) Happy Easter to everyone! Remember the reason for the day!
@  BlueJean : (19 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) Wishing all of you a very blessed and happy Easter......with lotsa' hugs.
@  becozy : (18 April 2014 - 08:24 PM) BlueJean ;)
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:09 PM) I like that one too!!!!The story, all the cast, Gerard is so good, great, incredibly handsome!!!!
@  may : (18 April 2014 - 12:06 PM) just saw "Playing for Keeps" on TV and it was great!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:03 PM) Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all and Gerard!!! Enjoy your inner "Easter Bunny"!!!!
@  sweetquebecer : (18 April 2014 - 12:02 PM) Hello! Ah, I love that movie so much!!!!! I've seen it many times, read the book, bought the DVD!!!!Gerard is so great in it!!!! I cry a "river" each time!!!!
@  BlueJean : (18 April 2014 - 10:49 AM) Barb - should I have said......."more, Gerry........more!"  instead of "more of Gerry"? Posted Image
@  lugerry : (17 April 2014 - 08:01 PM) Thank you Barb - Kathy was so right - you did make my day!
@  shirsan : (17 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) Happy Happy day with new pics of Gerry.

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Location:On the Treasure Trail, in the shadow of Attila's Pillar
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Thumbslot GAL

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:47 PM

With all my rejuvenated Phantom fever that resulted from the recent theater broadcasts of ALW's Love Never Dies, I had to get this one out of my system. I am totally swept up in the music from the new show. It's lush melodious, and hypnotic for me, in the same way that the score from POTO makes me feel. So, here is the Phantom's big, new song from Love Never Dies, 'Til I Hear You Sing, paired with clips from our favorite film with our wonderful Gerry as a tortured and lost in love soul. The brilliant vocal is by Ramin Karimloo, who originated the LND Phantom role in London, and has performed as the Phantom numerous times in the original show. If you saw the 25th Anniversary POTO from the Royal Albert Hall, you've seen Ramin and heard what a gifted performer he is.

Superior quality viewing on Vimeo. Also available as a WMV download for one week from today.

'Til I Hear You Sing - Vimeo

YouTube here, while it lasts.

'Til I Hear You Sing - YouTube

As always, I love to read your comments & criticisms. At least then I know someone actully looks at these things. :D

Enjoy!

Edited by kittypro, 12 March 2012 - 07:58 PM.

#2 Lady Elissa

Lady Elissa

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 16,427 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Green-eyed GAL, Keeper of Erik's Masks, Nightingale of the Lair

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Very nice, Pat! Ramin's voice and the song are perfect for the film clips! "Til I Hear You Sing Again" is actually the only song from "Love Never Dies" that I like. I may be a big Phan, but I just can't warm up to LND. :lalala: Anyway, thanks for sharing that great video! " :)

#3 Sara

Sara

The Stranger's Vanilla GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 322 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Sara

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Absolutely beautiful... Sara

#4 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it!!

#5 Texas gramma

Texas gramma

Gerry's 3 AM GAL

• Mods
  • 8,174 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

• GALS/PALS Name: Gerry's Texas Torchbearer GAL, Guardian of the Golden Corridor to the Lair.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Pat, that was just beautiful! I'd say it in person, but there is a lump in my throat! Gorgeous work! Suzie

#6 kittypro

kittypro

Erik's Angel GAL

• Contributing Member
  • 878 posts
  • Where Are You From?:

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

**gulp** Thanks, Suzie! Ramin chokes me up, too. Just love his voice! And of course, Gerry as Phantom - well, it goes without saying....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users