Icon Announcements!

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Diana D : (28 June 2016 - 09:04 PM)

Yay!!!!!!!! 11 years!!!!! :congrats:

@  becozy : (28 June 2016 - 08:38 PM)

:party: GALS is in our 11th year! :woo: :gotgals:

@  sweetquebecer : (28 June 2016 - 10:22 AM)

:pug: Hello everyone!!!!!

@  Lady Elissa : (27 June 2016 - 05:00 PM)

By the way, the immunity question in the Survivor Game is optional. You may choose to only vote one man off and not do the immunity part.

@  Lady Elissa : (27 June 2016 - 10:52 AM)

Week 17 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready with another major rules change. Please read post 135 before voting! http://www.gerardbut...ic=46709&page=6

@  becozy : (25 June 2016 - 11:23 AM)

Added a couple of new unwatermarked HQ photos from the HFA 2014: http://gerardbutlerg...od-film-awards/

@  Lady Elissa : (24 June 2016 - 06:27 PM)

We are tied again....sigh.

@  Lady Elissa : (24 June 2016 - 03:24 PM)

The tie is broken...for now.

@  Lady Elissa : (24 June 2016 - 12:37 PM)

Annnnnnd, we're tied up again in the Survivor Game. If the tie remains at the end of voting on Sunday, BOTH Set and One-Two will go. Just FYI. Several regular players haven't voted yet this week.

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 12:04 PM)

:pug: Sorry, have a great weekend!!!!!! Proud to be Quebecer!!!!!! Love you all!!! XXX

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 12:03 PM)

:partytime: Tomorrow, it's a Holiday in Québec because it's Québec National's Day!!!!! Time to party and to get drunk!!!!! Not me!!!!! I celebrate with hazelnut cappuccino!!!!! I can't go to the Library, it's closed, I'll be back in a few days!!!! You will all miss you!!!! I doubt it!!!! Joking!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 11:46 AM)

:funnyup: I'm sure George Dyer is paying attention to Euro 2016 on "ESPN"!!!!!!  I've watched too many times : "Playing for Keeps"!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 11:44 AM)

:soccer-4010: So glad for Ireland!!!!!! I thought Scotland would be among the teams playing Euro????? Hope they will go far!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 11:42 AM)

:dancer:It was nice to Watch: "London Has Fallen" last Saturday, liked it very much, the story, the characters, the action, the scene with this cute newborn baby, so lovely, we all melt!!!! You're so good with babies, they like you!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 11:40 AM)

:wave: :hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard!!!! Big kisses and much bigger hugs to you from all your fans, we love you so much and forever!!!!! XXXX

@  sweetquebecer : (23 June 2016 - 10:12 AM)

:kiss: Hello everyone, maybe we should all kiss his "boo-boo"??? He'll fell much better, there's no better médicine than the love of your fans!!!!!!! Wow, your "too deep" Josée!!!!!

@  becozy : (22 June 2016 - 09:33 PM)

Gerry posted this earlier today: https://twitter.com/GerardButler/status/745706894623309824  :sad:

@  Texas gramma : (22 June 2016 - 02:09 PM)

Lady Elissa did some sexy surfing siggies in the Siggy thread. There are two left....LAST CALL! http://www.gerardbut...ic=39495&page=5

@  sweetquebecer : (22 June 2016 - 12:16 PM)

:funnyup: :behave:Josée, behave, "Mike Banning" is watching you!!!!!! No problem, I will behave!!!! They can't stand me in jail!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (22 June 2016 - 12:14 PM)

:dancer: :hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard, big kisses and big hugs to you from all your fans, we love you very much!!!!! XXXX

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo