Icon Announcements!

Posted Image

GALS Needs Your Financial Support to stay up & running- $200+ every month!

FOR THE LATEST HOT NEW GERRY NEWS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS GO TO THE GALS WEBSITE 

GALLERY LINK

Posted ImageGerry's OFFICIAL & Instagram Posted Image Find GALS at Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Pinterest - YouTube - MySpace - Statigram & Instagram & Webstagram -Boutique

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  sweetquebecer : (30 August 2016 - 10:47 AM)

:pug: Hello everyone!!!! Hope you are all doing fine!!!!

@  Lady Elissa : (29 August 2016 - 03:32 PM)

There's a gallery link in blue letters right above the shoutbox. :)

@  Rendita : (29 August 2016 - 01:25 PM)

@ginnywhit - The pictures are not gone, they're just hard to find. I don't know why there's not an obvious gallery link. http://gerardbutlerg...ontent/gallery/

@  ginnywhit : (29 August 2016 - 12:04 PM)

I have not been on in such a long time, sorry that all pictures are gone, I use to like to look at them and remember the moment. Thanks to all who have worked to keep the site up.

@  Lady Elissa : (29 August 2016 - 09:39 AM)

The results are posted in the Gerry Character Survivor Game. See post #55. Thank you to all who played! http://www.gerardbut...=3#entry1532820

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 01:02 PM)

:funnyup: Time goes so fast!!! I think I'll stay at the Library if you don't mind, after all I own shares!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:37 PM)

:mike: :behave:I watched: "The Ugly Truth" last Tuesday!!!!!! Like Mike Chadway very much!!!!!! Simply irresistible!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:35 PM)

:soccer-4010: :dancer: Hopefully Glascow Celtics will have a great season!!!! Can't wait to see your next movie!!!!! Looking so great in uniform!!!!!  Talented actor!!! We just can't get enough!!!! That's maybe the reason's why they often air your movies on Quebecer television!!!!  I annoy them every day!!! Joking!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 12:31 PM)

:hug: :pantingheart: Hello Gerard, sweet kisses and big hugs to you from all your fans!!!! We love you so much!!!! XXXX

@  sweetquebecer : (26 August 2016 - 11:16 AM)

:wave: Hello everyone, have a great weekend!!!

@  becozy : (26 August 2016 - 08:55 AM)

Check out Gerry in uniform for HK: https://www.instagra.../p/BJkvoOAB0JV/ :thud:

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 11:49 AM)

:pantingheart: I really like new picture from Gerard's latest movie, he looks so great and so handsome as usual, can't wait to see the trailer!!!!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (25 August 2016 - 10:02 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 12:25 PM)

:mike: I don't know why they often air Gerard's movies on Quebecer television, maybe because he makes great movies and he's such a very good actor and so handsome, we Quebecers can't resist him!!!

@  sweetquebecer : (23 August 2016 - 10:32 AM)

:yahoo: Hello everyone, tonight, they air: "The Ugly Truth" on Quebecer television!!!! They aired: "Nim's Island" last Sunday afternoon!!!!

@  BlueJean : (22 August 2016 - 04:16 PM)

Hello, becozy!    And hello to everyone that sees the Shoutbox......and all the other Gals.........and Gerry. :hug:

@  becozy : (22 August 2016 - 12:38 PM)

:hello: Tiny Anya, Lady Elissa, BlueJean and sweetquebecer!! :pug:

@  Lady Elissa : (22 August 2016 - 11:09 AM)

Week 25 of the Gerry Character Survivor Game is ready. Only 2 men remain! One of them will be our 2016 Champion! See post #23 for details. http://www.gerardbut...46721&p=1532783

@  Tiny Anya : (22 August 2016 - 01:42 AM)

Hellooooo. everyone. Hugs!

@  BlueJean : (20 August 2016 - 10:42 AM)

Helllooooooooooooooo - odel yadee hoo!  :wave: :wave: :wave:

Photo

'Til I Hear You Sing by Ramin Karimloo